038

"I just can't get this part right!"

"Calm down, Yoongi."  Namjoon said as the first thing he heard was his friend yelling at his computer when he entered the studio. "Yelling isn't going to help anything."

"I just wanted to get this song done today but I can't! It won't fit correctly no matter what I do, it's beginning to annoy me."

"I'd say you're past the point of annoyed."

"Shut up." Yoongi said as he smacked Namjoon causing the younger to yell in response. "Use honorifics around your hyung."

"I would if you'd stop acting so childish. Now give me the headphones."

Yoongi huffed as he handed the headphones to Namjoon knowing that he was probably correct in this situation. He had been stressed from work today and he didn't want to go home and have Hoseok have to deal with his irrational feelings so he came to the studio to try to calm down.

And the exact opposite happened when he started working on his music.

"You need to switch the pitch on the tempo here, it'll make the song more dramatic."

"Thanks Joon." The older said as he sighed letting him relax into his chair. "I really appreciate it."

"It's fine dude, you know I'd always be there for you. You haven't really been here as much as usual though, have you been busy with work?"

"Well not exactly, it kind of has to do with my love life, I guess."

"What happened? Did you and Hoseok break up?"

"No! No, that'll never happen!"  Yoongi said standing up as he shook his head throwing what Namjoon had said immediately out of the window. "I kind of have another sugar baby."

"You have two sugar babies? Does Hoseok know about it?"

"Why do you keep assuming I'm keeping things from Hoseok! Of course he knows about it all three of us are in a relationship together."

"So you're in a polygamous relationship?"

"Yeah we've been dating for around a month now. He's just so cute and Hoseok loves him as much as I do and did I mention he's a little? So we're both caregivers now-"

"Wow you're a caregiver now? And you're just now telling me about this?"

"That's what you're questioning? I thought you'd be confused about what a little is."

"I'm an educated open minded person, Yoongi." Namjoon said in response shrugging at the older. He probably would have stopped to question Yoongi about littles if he hadn't met one earlier at the gym. "I know a little anyways."

"You know someone who's a little? Since when?"

"That's irrelevant. So why are you so stressed about your relationship? It sounds like you and Hoseok both love him, I don't see the problem."

"I want to ask him to live with Hoseok and  I." He said as he leaned back in his chair closing his eyes. "I really want him to live with Hoseok and I but I don't think he'll agree. He lives right beside his best friends and I've even invited them over before to try to show him that he'll still see them but I don't think he'll fully agree still. I pay for his bills so money wouldn't be a reason he'd agree I think he just wouldn't want to leave his friends."

"Maybe you should wait a bit longer? You guys have only been dating for a month after all."

"I've been wanting to ask him to move in with me before I even introduced him to Hoseok and we all started dating! He's so insecure over himself and he thought he was a bad little and didn't want us to find out since he thought we'd think he's disgusting. Can you believe it? He thought he was disgusting just because he slips into little space! And some girl made fun of him for liking feminine things and I think something happened in the past with his old caregiver or something cause he always avoids that subject and I just want him to be happy."

"Then ask him to move in with you. The worst he can say is no."

"That's exactly what I'm concerned about. I don't want to take away his independence but I want to protect him."

"Well you're only going to keep worrying yourself about it at this rate. Have you talked to Hoseok about it?"

"Yeah, he said he'd ask him if I don't get the guts to just do it."

"Well you better get the guts to just go out and ask then."

I get to go see some of my friends tomorrow! I haven't seem them for two whole weeks which is kind of sad since they've been constantly hanging out and whenever I messaged them they'd say they were busy doing chores and then they'd post stuff of them hanging out on snapchat but I get to see them tomorrow so I'm really happy!!!