028

"I'm a hundred percent sure that the vase over there is worth more than Jimin and our apartment combined."

"We need to make a good impression, Jungkook!" Taehyung said whispering as he glared at the younger and they made their way to the elevator. "Yoongi was kind enough to invite us over we can't take that for granted. We already made a terrible first impression, we can't look like we're rude to Jimin's boyfriends."

"I never really thought Jimin would have two boyfriends before." Jungkook said as he clicked the button as they headed to the top floor. "I have nothing against poly relationships but it never really crossed my mind that Jimin would end up in a relationship like that. Do you think it's because of the threesome we had at new years?"

"We are not talking about that now or ever again! What do you not understand about leaving things in the past?"

"It was only like nine months ago when-"

"If you say one more word about that I will actually strangle you." Taehyung said as he glared at the younger as the elevator opened. "And not in the way you like to be during sex."

Jungkook simply shrugged as Taehyung started leading the way to Yoongis apartment and they both stopped at the door. It appeared minimalistic but they both had set up extreme ideas of what a sugar daddy entailed and what their home looked like. 

"So are you going to knock or?"

"Are you seriously not nervous at all?" Taehyung said as he looked back at his boyfriend. "We're about to attempt to make a better impression to the people Jimin has decided to be with."

"And Jiminie called me and sounded like he was sad." Jungkook said smirking as he could see saying Jiminie was sad was making Taehyung go from nervous to adamant to get inside. "If it was me I'd want to go see him as soon as-"

Before Jungkook could finish his statement Taehyung knocked on the door that was soon opened by Yoongi who also appeared a bit nervous.

"Hi guys! Welcome to my apartment I guess." He said as he ushered the two to get inside. "Jiminie is on the couch watching television with Hoseok who is still asleep. Do you guys want some snacks or anything? We have some cookies we made earlier."

"You guys made cookies?" Yoongi nodded to Jungkooks question as he walked further into the apartment. "Where's the kitchen at man I'm here for some cookies now."

Taehyung sighed as he made his way into the apartment trying to stay calm noticing how fancy everything was. Of course it was bigger than his own apartment, he had expected that, he was just starstruck with how minimalistic and sleek everything appeared to be. 

Slowly he found himself making it to the living room where Jiminie and the man he guessed was called Hoseok laid on the couch. Jiminie slowly pushed himself up smiling as he saw his friend.

"Tae tae!" He whispered and quickly went to point at the person besides him. "Be quiet Hobi is sweeping."

The younger smiled as he made his way towards the little choosing to sit on the floor. He glanced at the television that appeared to have been switched to some kid cartoon and when he looked  back in front of him he saw Jiminie sitting on the floor in front of him smiling.

"What did you bring in the bag?"

"It's all your favorite stuff!" Taehyung said energetically making sure to stay quiet as not to wake Hoseok. He quickly moved the backpack off of his shoulders opening it and grabbing the plush animal. "Kitty decided to come see you too!"

"Kitty!" The little said as he grabbed onto the animal smiling. "I weally missed you."

"Now Jiminie is there any specific reason you wanted to hang out with Kookie and I?"

The little quickly frowned as he hugged onto Kitty trying to think on how to answer his friend. He knew Taehyung would never hurt him, he always was super duper nice. Sometimes it took him a while to find the right words and Tae tae would always patiently wait for him and not scold him for taking too long. 

"Jiminie was just thinking that am a bad wittle. Am always trying to act big and smart but am too wittle to be really smart and I get weally confused what age I am sometimes because stuff gets weally confusing." The boy said as he looked down at Kitty pouting. "Just wanna be a good wittle and I can't even do that."

"You're never a bad little, Jiminie." Taehyung said as he grabbed onto Jiminie's knee making the older look at him. "You don't need to try to act older to make sure you get out of trouble if you want to be littler than just slip into a littler space. And if you want to act a bit older in your little space that's completely fine too. It doesn't matter if you can't recall what age you are in little space, we love you for who you are however old you decide to be."

"And Yoongi and I love you too, in a different way than Taehyung and Jungkook though." Jiminie jumped looking to see Hoseok sitting up on the couch smiling at him. "You can be whatever age you want around us and we'll make sure you're in a safe and nice environment."

The little nodded as he held onto his Kitty plush happy that she was finally here with him. He could feel himself slipping a bit but he simply looked up at the two smiling. Taehyung noticed how his eyes seemed to get a bit more hazy and pulled the pacifier out of his bag which Jiminie quickly made grabby hands for.

He quickly placed the pacifier in the olders mouth and helped him up on the couch besides Hoseok while he sat on the other side of him and the three continued watching cartoons.