051

Hoseok and Yoongi both looked at the rule list that they had been making for the past hour and smiled. They hadn't included anything about eating since they both were a bit iffy on how to approach that topic, especially with little Jimin.

The Jiminie who thought his protruding ribs were beatiful and didn't understand why his caregivers looked sad once seeing them.

They shuddered at the thought of that trying to forget how upset he looked when Yoongi had said he didn't think his bones were pretty. Instead they looked at the rules they had both come up with and that Jiminie had written in crayon.

 Instead they looked at the rules they had both come up with and that Jiminie had written in crayon

It wasn't a lot of rules but after spending a hour on it they decided it was enough for now. Considering they hadn't even remembered about writing rules they didn't want to add something that was wrong and Jimin wouldn't approve of.

That also left them with the fact that they needed to make a punishment list as well but they decided they wouldn't worry about that one until Jiminie actually wasn't in little space anymore.

Of course they were planning to talk about his eating habits first but only time could tell when he'd no longer be in little space.

"Daddy! Let's cowor!"

"Sweetie, it's lunch time." The older said sighing as he saw Jiminie immediately frown and avoid eye contact. "We really need you to eat."

"Eating doesn't make me pwetty."

"Princess you're gorgeous, eating isn't going to change that." He simply seemed to huff and cross his arms and glare at the ground. "Jiminie remember what rule number four is?"

"Aways be nice."

"And what are you doing right now?"

"Not being nice." The little sighed as he looked up at the older two jutting his bottom lip out. "But I don't want to be fat! I'm twing too be pwetty so I can't eat."

"But not eating makes your Daddy and I feel really bad." Hoseok said as he grabbed let went to sit down on the floor beside Jiminie with his crayon box. "You don't want Daddy and I to feel bad, do you?"

"No no no! You're the bestest cawegivers in the world!" Jiminie jumped and grabbed onto Hoseok to engulf him in a hug. "Pwease don't feel bad!"

"The only way we're not going to feel bad is if you eat, darling."

Jiminie seemed to let go off Hoseok and look down as he fumbled with his hands. He really didn't want to eat and the whole stress of this situation really was making him regress into little space even more. He didn't want to make his caregivers feel bad though since they had been the nicest caregivers he ever had! He was really conflicted and couldn't think through such a situation with the head space he was currently in.

"You don't need to eat a lot, okay princess?" Hoseok said as he made the little go back to looking at him and he tried to comfort the younger with a smile. "What do you normally eat at home?"

"Cewery."

"Well how about this if you eat a certain amount of celery we'll get you a gift!"

"A gift?" Jiminie cocked his head the thought of a gift getting his attention. "What type of gift?"

"How about that pretty skirt you wanted at the mall the other day? I'm sure you'd look really pretty in it, princess."

Jiminie seemed to nod to himself trying to think about what to do in this situation. He was really hungry and he always ate celery since he knew it didn't have a lot of numbers in it. And he really wanted the skirt so would agreeing be a bad idea? He knew that he never would have the guts to go buy it or ask Daddy to get it if he was in big space, it was just like with the make up thing. He loved make up now when he was a big boy so agreeing to this couldn't be a bad idea!

"Just cewery, right?"

"Of course, princess." Hoseok sad smiling as he looked like he was on the verge of tears. "You'll just have to eat celery."

Hi! So I'm not so good at graphic design and photoshop but I did try to make Jiminie's rules list since I thought it'd look cooler like that than with it just typed. If you can't read it here's what the rules are~

Rules for Jiminie
1. No cussing
2. Always listen to Hobi and Daddy
3. Tell Hobi or Daddy when in little space
4. Always be nice