081

"So far every house we've seen has looked suspicious." Hoseok said as he looked through the photos of the places he had taken on his phone. "But I've narrowed it down to twenty five."

"Twenty five? That's a lot, especially since everyone else will have suspicious places too."

"Well I don't want to rule out a house that Jimin possibly could be in. We're judging them based on their outward appearance what if we've already walked by where he's being held captive and just disregarded the house since it's look somewhat nicer than the others?"

Yoongi kept silent at that as he and Hoseok walked towards the meeting point everyone had agreed on. They all went different ways and scoped out the neighborhood and it was a drastic difference from the expensive apartment Yoongi and Hoseok were used to residing in.

It was nearing midnight now, meaning they had spent the entire day walking around this poor neighborhood. Some of the houses they had passed the two had determinded that they were abandoned due to their crumbling interior and exterior and they seemed like the perfect place to keep someone kidnapped.

Except wouldn't that be too obvious of a place to put someone? They were in a neighborhood that seemed as if crime was a very common thing and having abandoned places like that were for other things instead of kidnappings.

Besides if Jimin really was taken by Bon Hwa then the older knew that he was a little. Surely if Jimin was in little space he'd be a handful and hard to keep track of.

Except Yoongi was beginning to doubt that now. He knew that the bathtub punishment was one of Bon Hwa's and when he had said he was going to punish the younger he had set the bathtub up himself. It was scary thinking how quick Jiminie was to hurry and throw himself in the punishment even though it hadn't happened to him for years. He was just scared and wanted to get it over with and Yoongi felt devastated that deep down the little was still concerned about things like that happening.

They should have set up rules and punishments. They should have kept a better eye on Jimin and not just think his eating habits were possibly a disorder. They should have taken action and not gotten so rude towards him when he was in such a vulnerable state.

"Do you think we should hire a new personal investigator?" Yoongi said as he looked at Hoseok who seemed to be frowning as he continued looking through the photos on his phone. "I know it'd take a lot of time to do but all we know is that Bon Hwa might possibly be in this neighborhood, I don't feel like we're really getting anywhere. We might even have already disregarded his house and we're just leaving Jimin stuck there for even longer. What if he's already gone?"

"Don't say that." Hoseok said stopping as he stared at Yoongi who seemed to be on the verge of tears. "We're going to get Jimin back, don't go throwing pessimism in the situation just because you're feeling bad."

"I'm being realistic! If Bon Hwa had to manhandle him that much in the first place what if Jimin is already dead!"

Hoseok just walked past Yoongi, ignoring his older boyfriend entirely. He didn't want to think realistically about the situation. He didn't want to get stuck thinking how Jimin might already be dead and they could do nothing about it. As much as he loved Yoongi he needed to make sure that he stayed positive as well and he needed to ignore pessimistic comments to do that.

He was supposed to be the positive one but how do you even stay positive in a situation like this?

"Hey!" Hoseok said as they reached the block the minivan was parked on and noticed how everyone seemed to already be getting in it. "Sorry we're late!"

"It's fine, just get in." Namjoon said as he climbed into the passenger side the door still open for the last two. Hoseok and Yoongi both made it in with no troubles although the older was a bit upset his boyfriend was ignoring him. "So we need to discuss progress.  Did anyone see any super suspicious houses?"

"Are we going to discuss all the abandoned houses and places or keep those out of this?" Taehyung said as he took off Jungkook's black wig and moved the fringe out of his eyes. "Because there was a lot of random creepy houses that were abandoned."

"I think we saw a drug deal too!" Jungkook said as he looked around the car at everyone's reactions. "It was pretty cool until they saw us and started yelling. I thought they were going to kill us."

Everyone seemed to tense at what Jungkook said and the younger began to bow his head realizing kill wasn't a word he should be using in this situation.

"I know nobody is going to like my suggestion but we really do need to focus on our safety as well here." Jin said as he looked at everyone to see them frowning. "We can't just walk around a neighborhood like this past midnight, we need to find a motel to stay in for the night before we can continue searching around."

"Are you serious? That'd be wasting time!"

"And is one of us getting hurt going to help the situation? We need to be reasonable here and when was the last time any of you had gotten at least three hours of sleep? We need to work together and to make sure we don't get angry at each other we have to make sure we're all in good health right now."

Everyone shut up and listened to what Jin said. It made sense but the fact that they'd be wasting times caring for themselves instead of Jimin's safety wasn't ideal to anyone.

"He wouldn't want us ignoring our own health trying to find him." Namjoon said trying to convince everyone to agree. "We need to act realistic here, not idealistic."

"Realistic." Hoseok mumbled to himself. He thought he was being realistic when he had stopped Yoongi from running down the stairs to catch Jimin but what if he hadn't stopped him? Would this mess have even happened? Hoseok didn't know what realistic meant anymore and wasn't sure what would help the situation. "We need to be realistic."

"I'm sure there's a motel around here and we even can nonchalantly ask people around if they've seen Bon Hwa or know where he lives." Jin continued as he started up the van and looked at everyone else. "So going to the motel and sleeping for a bit is a realistic plan."

Namjoon and Jin both looked back at everyone else expecting them to contribute to the conversation. Jungkook leaned his head against Taehyung as his eyes were already fluttering shut from lack of sleep and Taehyung nodded in response as he grabbed his boyfriend's hand.

Yoongi looked at Hoseok and frowned realizing how caught up in his own thoughts he was. He knew he had accidentally set the younger off earlier and that saying something now would just make things worse. He couldn't have Hoseok get hurt out here, even though he so desperately wanted to keep looking.

"Fine." Yoongi said as he sighed and looked at the two in the front. "But as soon as it's 5am I'm leaving to go look again."

It's technically Friday right now for me so I'm a bit late on my update but I'll still update later though~ I get to skip school today too so I'm so excited! I've had a really rough week so far and I just need to catch up on everything other than school related things.
I also changed my username! It used to be @/TatianaMariah and now it's @cutesiren I switched it since certain people found my Wattpad and it didn't end the best
Thank you guys for reading and putting up with my wonky updating schedule, I love you all~~