040

"Thanks for the ride, Namjoon."

"No problem! If you ever want to hang out feel free to text us. Or if you just want to hang out with Jin that is."

"Stop acting salty that Jimin and I are best friends." Jin said as he rolled his eyes playfully punching his boyfriend. "You were out all night with Suga!"

Jimin laughed at their remarks staying silent at that name. He had wanted to convince himself that they were referring to a different Suga but there was no way. 

He wasn't really super worried about that but he was just trying to avoid thinking of his neighbors right now. 

Did Taehyung really think that he would just go and cheat on his boyfriends like that? Did he think he had no respect for their feelings? Hell maybe he thought he had two boyfriends only for sexual reasons!

That really pissed him off. Sure Jimin slept around and was kind of a slut but that was before he decided to get in a relationship. He slept around with people for validation of them saying he was pretty. Getting drunk would allow him to forget about his worries for a night and he'd end up puking up the calories the next morning so he didn't need to worry about that.

"I'll text you guys if want to hang out or anything." The younger laughed as he opened the car door his backpack on his back. "I'll see you guys later."

Jimin walked into the apartment building sighing as he didn't really want to face his neighbors. Namjoon had allowed him to borrow some of his clothes so he didn't have to wear the same thing back to his house but Jimin couldn't tell if it was out of kindness or the fact he wanted to make sure to see him again.

They were really nice people and Jimin seemed to automatically click with Jin. He was a really caring and nice person and seemed incredibly understanding about what he was going through.

He still was a bit wary about them knowing his eating habits but he trusted them not to tell anyone. There wasn't really anything else he could do but trust them though.

And the exact opposite thing of what he wanted was to walk into the elevator having to stop it for Jungkook to get on. He could tell how surprised he was at seeing the bruise on his cheek and the gauze around his arm.

Jimin waited. He knew Jungkook was going to say something to him but he could feel the younger staring at his face and he wondered if it still looked like he had been crying. The pink hair didn't help him there it just made his whole head look pink and puffy.

"Are you okay, hyung?"

"Are you asking that as a friend or someone who thinks I'm a slut?"

Jungkook sighed at how snarky Jimin seemed to be acting. He couldn't deny that his boyfriend had indeed messed up but he only just worded what he wanted to say wrong. He wanted to watch out for the older and finally he had found a way to do the exact opposite. 

"I don't think you're a slut." Jungkook said holding onto the groceries he had just went and bought. "And neither does Taehyung."

"Well I thought he didn't either until last night. Are you not going to ask about why I'm wearing different clothes? Come on you know you want to, everything about me apparently screams cheater!"

"You know that's not what he meant, hyung. He was just concerned about you-"

"About me cheating on my boyfriends! His first reactions was to think I had gone out drinking and was sleeping with strangers behind my boyfriends back!" Jimin looked at the younger himself already being on the verge of tears. Jungkook didn't know what to do, usually he was able to find a ground for the two to compromise and make up but Jimin seemed just as hurt as Taehyung was. "I've known you guys for years and does he really have that little respect for me? He think I'll just go and have a quick fuck with anyone! My bad I didn't realize that everyone still thinks I'm a fucking slut!"

The elevator rang and Jimin immediately stormed out Jungkook following him to get to his own apartment. Before Jungkook could open the door Taehyung walked out with red puffy eyes and froze when he saw Jimin. Taehyung could tell the older had been crying and the fact that he had a bruise on his face and his arm was covered in gauze only made him feel more concerned.

"Jimin, I'm sorry I really didn't-"

"Save it. I don't want to hear your apology this isn't some simple argument you can just fix by crying together. I am trying so hard to have respect for myself and that's hard to do when I realize my friends can't even respect me." He said as he unlocked his door glaring at the younger. "It's been a while since someone I trusted actually told me I was a slut." He laughed while the younger two only stood concerned. "You really are just like him."

I talked it through with my friends and I guess they aren't really my friends. Which is fine! They can choose to think I'm not good enough to hang out with them, that's completely their opinion. And this just leaves me with more time to write and stan more groups now!