093

Turns out being reasonable is a bit tough when your friend might possibly be leaving the country with his kidnapper to never have freedom again. 

Jin had decided that his boyfriend was acting extremely unreasonable. Which was quite odd considering Namjoon generally was the one who thought through everything and Jin often made quick decisions with only a simple thought about consequences. So Jin didn't bother trying to talk through how rash the plan was and he let Namjoon drive to the airport with everyone else.

Of course he wanted to go and try to find Jimin as well, he had grown greatly attached to the boy even though he didn't know him for that long. Yet he decided as the eldest he needed to make sure at least he was being reasonable about the situation as this held very real life consequences.

So he explained to the police officers how he thought that Bon Hwa surely wasn't going to be at the motel and was going to go to the airport. They seemed a bit wary at first but as they knew about the incident they had with a different police station in Seoul they didn't want to make the same mistake. So they warily decided to send police to the airport and called them to keep their security on watch for him.

Later on they got word that Bon Hwa had indeed left the motel and started acting much more serious about what Jin had suggested. So the elder watched as the police seemed to be making their way to the airport and he prayed that everyone else had managed to at least scope out the airport and maybe even find Bon Hwa.

He didn't have anything else to do so he got a ride and made his way to the hospital hoping he'd be able to comfort Sungwoon as he had now done everything he could.

Namjoon didn't consider himself a bad driver but he definitely had drove way past the speed limit on the way to the airport. Everyone was on edge and scared about what would happen next and he didn't want time to be the factor that led to a terrible ending. So when they reached the airport Namjoon quickly went to the entrance and stopped the car.

"Get out," he said as he looked at everyone in the back. "Split up and try to find Bon Hwa. I have to go find a parking spot somewhere, I don't want to waste anymore time. You guys are left to handle this now."

Nobody seemed to argue with his logic so they all went into the airport and hurried and split up.  It was around a quarter to eight so they were beginning to freak out a bit. If Bon Hwa really planned to leave the country he probably would have scheduled the earliest flight out of Korea, which was very likely to already have left. 

But they kept trying to spot the pink haired boy. 

Would Jimin even have pink hair still? It seemed like such a silly question to ask in the circumstances but they couldn't help but wonder how different he'd look after the few days he had been kidnapped. 

"I don't think I see him." Taehyung said to his boyfriend as he eyed the people who were in line. "Do you think he's this way?"

Jungkook remained silent looking around when someone suddenly rushed past him. He was going to push it off as someone who was late for a flight but as he looked down at the red liquid that came from his suitcase he quickly rushed after him.

Taehyung screamed at his boyfriend to slow down as he was confused what he was doing but the younger didn't listen. He continued running after the man who seemed to notice he was being followed and eventually tackled him.

The luggage he had been carrying fell out of his hands  from the impact and was slammed into the ground across the airport. Taehyung seemed to catch up and stared at his boyfriend who was holding down the person he had tackled. 

"Out of all people you two are here?" Bon Hwa said glaring at Jungkook who was on top of him. A crowd started to form around them as security surely was already on their way to the scene. "I thought I wouldn't have to worry about you interfering again."