094

"Am I interrupting anything?"

"Of course not!" Jin said as a nurse entered the room smiling at them. "Is there anything you need? I thought you already checked on Sungwoon's vitals already a couple minutes ago."

"I actually was just making sure if you guys needed anything. Perhaps some more water or food?"

"I'm fine, miss." Sungwoon said as he looked at the nurse and then back towards Jin. "I already have-"

"Well I wasn't just asking you." She responded as she crossed her arms and looked back at Jin. "I was seeing if your friend wanted anything too, Seokjin wasn't it?"

The older seemed to sigh as he rolled his eyes causing Sungwoon to smile at how annoyed he looked at the flirting nurse. Jin had told him the basics about all of his friends and Sungwoon really appreciated it. He didn't want to think about the Jimin situation right now and the fact that Jin came back to check up on him made him feel happy. Someone cared about him and that made him happy.

His grandparents were out of the country but had been notified about his existence and we're on their way back to South Korea. Of course Sungwoon was still upset hearing about his parents death but he was trying to ignore that right now and focus on the good things.

He was finally safe for once and he was hoping with all his might that Jimin would be too.

"I don't really need anything." Jin said as he smiled at the nurse. "So you can go back to actually doing your job now!"

She seemed a bit taken back by his comment but put a smile on her face and bowed in response. Just when she was about to turn around and walk out someone else came into the room with a frantic look on their face.

"Ji-yoo you're needed to sub in with Haeun's patients right now, she's being called into the emergency surgery."

"The surgery really is so drastic that it requires her too?" The previously unnamed nurse said as she tilted her head at the doctor. "If his survival rate is that low really what's the point? We shouldn't waste so much time and equipment trying to save him if he's basically dead now."

"Comments like that shouldn't be coming for hospital staff. " The doctor said as he slapped the back of her head and pushed her out of the room as he starting to leave it too. "Much less in front of patients."

The door then closed leaving an uncomfortable atmosphere as Jin and Sungwoon thought through what the nurse had said. It was unnerving thinking that a member of the hospital staff would just not even attempt to save someone if it meant that they'd save supplies. 

"We'll request you a new nurse once there's time to, okay?"

"I'm not really worried about that since I'm already on track to being fine and out of here in a couple weeks."  Sungwoon said as he adjusted himself to sit up more making sure not to move the tubes that were attached to him. "It worries me about people who are in worst condition than me and especially whoever it is that is getting surgery right now."

"I'm sure that they'll be fine, remember optimistic!"

Sungwoon could tell that Jin definitely wasn't feeling optimistic right now so he didn't push on the subject. He didn't want to push his concerns on the older and make him more stressed so he simply accepted the current situation with what it was.

"Do you think-"

Before Sungwoon could finish his sentence the door was opened once again and in walked Yoongi and Hoseok. Jin was going to speak up when he looked and saw how upset they were and rushed over to make sure they were okay.

"Namjoon will be here in a second, he went with Taehyung and Jungkook to make sure they were okay while changing their clothes." Yoongi said as Hoseok found his way to sit down on the floor and he sat beside him. "We're going to just wait in here instead of the waiting room, there's too many wandering eyes down there and the atmosphere is suffocating."

Jin had a ton of questions going through his head, many about what had happened once they reached the airport. He knew that would be a sore subject and as curious as he was he wouldn't attempt to force answers about that from them. 

"What happened to their clothes?"

Jin glanced back at Sungwoon seeing that he had furrowed his brows while asking the couple that question. He was glad that he hadn't brought up the name Jimin but felt uneasy he still had asked a question to the uneasy couple. 

"Blood." Hoseok muttered not letting his eyes move from the spot on the floor he had been staring at. Yoongi grabbed onto his boyfriends hand and moved closer against him in a way to try and comfort his boyfriend. "It was Jimin's blood."

Sorry that it's been so long since I've updated, I ran out of prewritten chapters and haven't had much time to write. I'll try my best to write as often as I can~