029

"So he's like a baby now?"

"I wouldn't say that maybe he's slipped to around two or three?" Taehyung said as he sat at the kitchen table munching on one of the cookies. "Or he still could be four and stopped trying to act so mature."

"You brought some of his little stuff here though, so when he's smaller does he need diapers?"

"He shouldn't, I've never seen him have an accident and need them." 

Yoongi nodded as he continued cooking while the two friends that were invited over to play with Jiminie just seemed to eat all the cookies he had made earlier. 

"I'll go buy some little stuff for him at some point, I was going to today but there was a really rude girl at the mall who got upset when he tried on a skirt."

"He'd look so cute in a skirt!" Taehyung gasped looking at his boyfriend. "Why haven't we bought him one yet? Put that on the shopping list!"

Yoongi seemed to smile realizing that the two friends weren't aware of Jiminie's fascination with feminine clothes. Sure it was selfish wanting to know more about his boyfriend than these two people who appeared to be childhood friends with him, but who could blame him? Yoongi didn't handle sharing very well.

"And what do you guys normally give him to eat?"

"Dino nuggets, macaroni, cereal, or fruits." Jungkook responded as Taehyung had just taken a bite out of the last cookie. "Just normal stuff you'd feed a kid. He has pretty okay table manners but struggles with chopsticks sometimes so just give him a fork and he should be good."

"And does he normally eat everything?"

"What are you trying to say?" Taehyung said immediately involved in the conversation. He couldn't help but feel like Yoongi was trying to nudge the conversation in a different direction and he wasn't really a fan of that. He personally knew how Jimin's last relationship left him feeling worthless and not wanting to eat in fear of looking ugly. "He eats perfectly fine, doesn't he?"

"Usually." The oldest responded as he looked at the two seeing them both frowning at him. "He just seems a bit unsure about eating sometimes."

"Unsure." Taehyung repeated seeming to look down at the table. His boyfriend quickly moved to grab and squeeze his hand making him not think too hard on the issue. They both had been slightly busy and hadn't seen Jimin or Jiminie at all this week but they had just started second guessing if the boy had been eating the past times they visited. "He's unsure of eating."

Yoongi seemed to realize that he brought a harsh topic on the room that the other two weren't aware of and he could only pray that he was overthinking how Jiminie had reacted towards eating a cookie earlier. 

"Hobi Hobi huwwy up!" The three of them looked towards the entrance of the kitchen seconds later Hoseok appeared with Jiminie on his back. The two seemed to both be giggling and smiling as they saw everyone else in the kitchen who smiled back at them. "Kookie is here! And Tae tae! Daddy did you say hewwo to Kookie and Tae tae?"

"Yes I've said hello to them, sweetie." Yoongi said smirking as he saw how shocked Taehyung and Jungkook were that Jiminie referred to him as Daddy. He knew that he had nothing to worry about them wanting to steal Jimin away from him romantically but they seemed to be extremely protective over him, especially Taehyung. "They've been here for about a hour already."

"Are they staying here tonight, Daddy?"

"I don't think we are, Jiminie." Jungkook said Taehyung immediately glaring at him. "We have work in the morning we need to finish."

The little frowned at his two friends crossing his arms as he began to pout. The action was so cute and nobody had the heart to actually tell him to not pout in this instance. 

"Are you staying the night here, Jiminie?" Taehyung questioned looking at the older. "We can bring you home if you want or just leave your stuff here."

"Stay here!" Jiminie said as he smiled at his two boyfriends. "Hobi promised to color with me too since you guys bwought crawons!"

"Well we probably need to get going since it's dinner time." Jungkook responded noticing how Taehyung seemed to glance at Jiminie when he mentioned dinner. He didn't appear to show any weird reaction to the word but he was in a slightly littler space than usual. "We'll give Yoongi and Hoseok our phone numbers in case you guys need to reach us."

"Even if it's not an emergency and you're just a bit unsure feel free to call-"

"Babe, it'll be fine." Jungkook said as he quickly kissed his partner to shut him up. "Jiminie has stayed over here before, it's not like he's your child."

Taehyung seemed to frown at Jungkook's statement while Jiminie laughed at the two.

"Kookie gave Tae tae a big boy kissy!" He said pointing his finger at his friends who seemed to slightly blush at the attention. Jiminie slowly seemed to come to a realization with his two caregivers with him in the room. "Jiminie has cawegivews so can have big boy kissys too!"

"Just big boy kissys, nothing further than that, okay?" Taehyung said to Jiminie who nodded and then glared at the other two. "If you need us-"

"They'll call us, it's fine Tae. They're his boyfriends." Jungkook said smiling as his grabbed his partners hand and started leading him out of the kitchen. "We'll see you tomorrow Jiminie, bye bye!"

"Bye bye!" Jiminie yelled as he heard a door close throughout the apartment making him turn back to his boyfriends. "Can I get big boy kissys now?"

Yoongi quickly left the stove grabbing onto Jiminie before Hoseok could and quickly kissed him. The younger seemed to giggle as he blushed and Yoongi smirked at Hoseok.

"He already kissed you on the cheek." Yoongi said still salty about how Hoseok had been kissed by Jiminie before him. "But I got to give a big boy kissy to Jiminie first."

Before Hoseok could say anything else Jiminie grabbed onto Yoongi's face and pressed their lips together again biting down on his lip so Yoongi would gasp. The little giggled as he slowly explored his boyfriends mouth until he broke apart the kiss Yoongi still shocked as what had just happened.

"And Jiminie gave big boy kissy back to Daddy!"

Before anything else could be said the oven starting beeping so Yoongi placed Jiminie down to go deal with that and Hoseok simply stayed standing shocked at everything that happened in such a small amount of time.

I'm so happy cause there's new Steven Universe episodes this week!! I really love that show so so so so much and there's new OK K.O.! which I don't love as much as I am not a huge fan of the quality of the animation sometimes but it still is a nice show. Also I've been staying up so late that I've been able to watch Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends on Boomerang!! Ahhhh I love cartoons so much