005

Jimin awoke to a stinging pain in his arm that he brushed off as it being sore from sleeping on it all night. He pushed himself up to glance at a familiar nightlight besides the bed and scoffed as he realized he was in his neighbors apartment.

"When did I slip into little space yesterday?"  He questioned himself as he stretched going wide eye as he noticed the gauze over his wrist. "What happened?"

He slowly began to piece together memories from yesterday sighing as he remembered the guy that had pestered him at the mall. He had left the mall without meeting anyone else, right? He could only assume so since he had made it to his friends apartment unharmed.

"Jiminie! Are you awake yet?"

"Nope." Jimin responded as he got up stretching to see Taehyung frowning. "I'm still sleeping right now, come back and check if I'm awake later."

"You already changed back. I guess that makes getting ready for your date easier."

"My what?"

"Your date, hyung! With that one sugar daddy who you said isn't a sugar daddy since he's too young! Jiminie said he wanted to thank him for helping you yesterday to get the guy to stop harassing you but I made him compromise by having you meet him first."

"Jiminie is not meeting anybody." The elder responded as he got up and grabbed his phone to look at the messages. "And I quite possibly am not meeting anybody else too. You said for us to meet at noon? That's in like a hour!"

"Which is why I came to wake you up silly."

"Tae there's no way I'm going to go meet someone without having enough time to get ready."

"So you aren't opposed to meeting up with him? I thought you'd be more against this."

"He's hot, I wont deny that. I'm not quite sure who it was who helped me since I was slipping but if  he did I might as well thank him. Plus worst case he seems like a good fuck. But I didn't even take a shower last night and-"

"Take a quick shower I'll find some outfit in my wardrobe you can wear."

"Really!" Jimin said as he moved to the door quickly hugging his friend. "It better be some high class Gucci shit! Thanks!"

Taehyung groaned as Jimin ran past him to the bathroom the sound of the door slamming filling the apartment.

"Taehyung? Jiminie?" Jungkook said as he walked to look in the apartment frowning as he only saw his boyfriend. "What happened?"

"Jimin is taking a shower for his date." Taehyung responded emphasizing Jimin to show their friend was no longer in little space. "I told him I'd pick out an outfit from my closet for him and he's expecting me to grab some of my Gucci for his date."

"So he wasn't angry about you setting him up with some guy without him knowing?"

"Not really although he is set that it's just going to be an one night stand for him. I just really want him to find a significant other he can rely on, you know? For when he's in and out of little space. And with what happened at the mall the other day shows how dangerous things can get with him just sleeping around, what if he ends up getting hurt again? He still hasn't gotten closure from that and I think he's been taking it out on himself and blaming himself for being a little and-"

"Shhh calm down." Jungkook went and hugged his boyfriend noticing how he had started rambling while his eyes began to turn glossy. "We're here for Jimin now, we'll make sure he's safe."

"We thought we were there for him during high school too and he hid the bruises from us then."

"We can't change the past but we are here for him now and that's what matters." Jungkook quickly kissed his boyfriends check and pressed their foreheads together so he could look into  his eyes. "What happened was not your fault, okay? Let's focus on the present."

"I love you so much." Tae smiled as he brought their lips together. "You always know what to say."

"Let's go raid your closet and find a good outfit for Jimin, yeah?"

Hi! Thank you to everyone who has read/voted/commented so far! <3 I've been a bit busy recently so daily updates are out of the picture for now but I'll try to update whenever I have time!