088

Namjoon had explained to everyone about how while him and Jin were exploring they found someone who was hurt and that Jin had stayed with them in the hospital. Nobody was angry at him, how could you be? Sure Jimin was still missing but seeing someone hurt like that it made sense Jin would want to make sure that he was okay.

At least someone was getting help right now, and Yoongi and Hoseok were starting to begin to lose hope. They had called the police asking if they found more information but they were given the generic talk about someone who was missing.

They knew that the police weren't going to help as much as they should and they were beginning to doubt that they could find Jimin by themselves.

They all were just staring at a map of the neighborhood they had bought from a local gas station, the pins and photos they had stacked onto it making no sense to them.

Taehyung and Jungkook were running out of vacation days to use to get out of going to work and Yoongi was needed at his office. Namjoon had been producing music as his job for a while so he was given time off since he requested it but he didn't want to stretch his luck and possibly get fired. They all couldn't just stop time until they found Jimin and they were beginning to face that cold truth of things.

Just when they were beginning to retire for the night so they could wake up early and get back to work but Namjoon had received a call from Jin telling him to all come to the hospital.

So they all were in the waiting room at the hospital waiting for Jin to come back down. He hadn't bothered to give them any information and they all were beginning to freak out. They knew that Jin was here with that one person he had saved but why did he so desperately want them all to come get him?

When he walked into the waiting room it was obvious Jin was a mess and had been crying. Nobody knew what to say and they all looked toward Namjoon wondering what he was to do as he was the one dating Jin.

"Come on." Jin said as he continued walking going to the door. "I have an address."

"An address? What do you mean?"

Jin stayed silent while continuing to walk and everyone just followed him in response. They all were insanely tired and stressed with the recent events and didn't know what to do in response to this.

"Jin, as much as I love you, you really do need to explain." Namjoon said as he got in the drivers seat and everyone else got in the back. "We're all stressed like you, we really need an explanation before we dive first into whatever you're talking about."

"I will, just give me a second, please? I really need you to go to Cleff street, you know the one in the northern part of the neighborhood." Namjoon nodded in agreement as he started driving turning on the radio slightly so there wouldn't just be silence. "I really need to organize my thoughts."

Yoongi was feeling a bit annoyed about the current situation but he was trying to keep himself calm. He knew when he got angry it bothered Hoseok and he didn't want to stress his boyfriend any further. Taehyung was feeling the same but Jungkook was just leaning against him looking like he was on the verge of falling asleep.

There had been a few moments that he could of sworn the younger was in little space throughout their time looking through the neighborhood but he hadn't brought it up. He knew he was possibly making things worse by not saying anything but Jungkook made it clear his top priority was Jimin and that he could matter second.

"His name was Sungwoon, the guy I found earlier. He was kidnapped for a little over a year by this p-psychopath." Jim said talking over the quiet music of the radio they were listening to. The word kidnapped seemed to make everyone tense up as they thought of the missing whereabouts of Jimin. "The guy who got him was obsessed with someone and wanted to replicate their old relationship with him. He had kidnapped a few other people but ended up killing them once he found better replacements."

Nobody said anything after that, what would even be an appropriate response? They understood why Jin was acting so distraught now. He was an extremely empathetic person and wanted to help every person he knew and the fact he had helped and saved someone who been through that was surely tearing him up inside.

"The guy was going to kill him and he ended up escaping thanks to someone else but they didn't make it out. They're still stuck there."

"Didn't Sungwoon talk to the police about this?" Yoongi said now confused about why they were going to an address. "I understand getting his other friend help but why're we out of all people going there now too?"

"The police should already be there by now." Jin said as he looked outside and muttered at Namjoon to take a left. "They said we might be needed to help coax the victim out if he's too scared of anything."

"We're helping the victim? But why?"

Taehyung seemed unsure with his question and was beginning to connect things that he didn't want to be true.

"Sungwoon was kidnapped by Bon Hwa, and he has Jimin."

I have less than two hours to finish two exams and a listening quiz for my Music Appreciation college class I'm taking. It wouldn't be too bad but I'm really just not a huge fan of it and I'm only taking it so I can get a fine arts credit out of the way. Also I'm supposed to be asleep right now since i have school tomorrow so I have to pretend to be sleeping while I take the exams so my parents don't get angry at me. It's a bit of a mess but it's my fault for waiting to do this so ehh it'll turn out fine~