023

Jiminie was crying.

The date ended perfectly fine with Yoongi and Hoseok offering Jimin to spend the night at their house. They had even gone to the extent of offering different sleeping arrangements in case Jimin felt unsure sleeping besides them but he had declined saying he had cleaning to do around his house.

Hoseok had felt confused by his statement as his house had appeared clean when he was there earlier but he simply ignored that thought.

As he bid his boyfriends goodbye he had rushed upstairs heading straight for the bathroom in his apartment. He had thrown up as much of the food he had consumed as possible and was left crying on the bathroom floor until he eventually slipped into little space from how stressed he was.

He was supposed to feel happy that he had finally gotten two caregivers who truly cared about him as a little and the fact they loved him too. Instead he thought he was a disaster who was interfering with these two perfect peoples relationship.

"N-n-need K-kitty." The little said as he pushed himself up off the bathroom floor rubbing his swollen eyes. "K-kitty make me f-feel better."

He slowly made his way to his bedroom grabbing onto his kitten stuffed animal and opened his chest he had at the foot of his bed. He kept a bunch of stuff in there for when he slipped into little space, he didn't have to hide it since only Taehyung and Jungkook would occasionally visit his house.

And now Hoseok and Yoongi but that was irrelevant.

His makeup he had been so proud of doing earlier was a mess on his face but he didn't have the strength to go and clean it up. So he just changed into one of his favorite onsies and grabbed his pacifier to put in his mouth.

He debated calling his neighbors since they would help make him feel happier and he really didn't want to keep feeling so blue. But he thought through how that'd make things so much worse.

They always knew to heat up some milk to give to Jiminie since that calmed him down but that's the exact opposite of what he wanted. Sure he'd probably end up drinking the milk in his sippy cup and calm down but once he got out of little space he'd feel even more disgusted with himself than he did right now.

There'd be no way that his neighbors wouldn't question why he was feeling sad too and he didn't want them to grow suspicious of him. They'd start hanging out with him more often and notice his eating habits and that was the exact opposite of what he needed.

Jiminie had to deal with this by himself.

"Kitty will always be with me, w-wight Kitty?" He said looking at his stuffed animals before hugging it as he continued to cry. "P-pwease don't weave me Kitty."

So Jiminie crawled into his bed as he held onto his plush kitty and slowly cried himself to sleep.

I didn't have time to update yesterday and I haven't really had any time to write and this is a really short chapter sorry