058

Yoongi was the first one to react.

He quickly ran out into the hallway expecting Jimin to have ran to his room but was surprised hearing a door slam in the other direction.

He left the apartment. 

The older quickly rushed to the front door and opened it seeing how Jimin was already in the elevator. He started running as the younger quickly slammed the buttons causing the elevator to shut in his face.

"Fuck!" Yoongi yelled as he pushed the button to signal the elevator to come back but it already was on its way down to the lobby. "This is bullshit!"

He ran his way over to the stairs getting ready to rush to the lobby until someone grabbed him.

"What the hell?" He said turning around as he tried to pull his wrist away from his boyfriend. "Hoseok let me go! We have to go get Jimin!"

"We live on the top floor, you'll hurt yourself if you rush down the stairs like that."

"Who cares! Did you see how upset he ended up looking? He's not in little space right now and after everything that's happened I don't want him being alone and thinking about it-"

"Then we'll go get him but I'm not going to let you hurt yourself chasing after him." The younger said as he dragged Yoongi back to their apartment. "He probably went to Taehyung and Jungkook's apartment or his own apartment anyways. I'll go grab your keys."

Yoongi simply nodded as he was left in the living room where Jin and Namjoon had ended up going to as well.

"Yoongi-"

"Listen I'm still pissed at you guys."

"And you entirely have the right to be." Jin responded as he looked at how Yoongi was glaring at them. "But we care about Jimin as much as you do and we were only trying to keep it a secret until we could make sure he was comfortable with us telling you. We want to make sure that he's fine as well."

Yoongi rolled his eyes at the other two still annoyed at them. He was beginning to understand their reasoning behind what they did but he couldn't help but feel hurt by it. Namjoon was his closest friend and to think that he had lied to him hurt. 

And the fact that they seemed to know more about his own boyfriend than he did really hurt his pride.

"Come on, Yoongs." Hoseok said as he walked back into the living room and grabbed his boyfriends hand. "I'm driving though."

"Can we come to see him too?"

"No-"

"Not today." Hoseok responded as he interrupted Yoongi. "He's had to deal with a lot of stuff and I'm sure he wants some time to just think. He doesn't want to be around us or you guys I just want to make sure he's safe at home or with his friends."

"Just make sure you're gone by the time we get back then." Yoongi mumbled as he glared at the other two. "We will be discussing about the whole lying thing later though, I just have priorities right now."

 Namjoon and Jin both nodded in response as the other two seemed to leave rushing to get to the other apartment complex.

I really need to start stanning Stray Kids