057

Punishments.

That was the word Jiminie feared the most.

He had grown to be less scared of it thanks to Taehyung and Jungkook but whenever he heard it he still could feel shivers go down his spine. His friends always reassured him during punishments and always let him hold Kitty when he was in time out or not allowed to watch the TV.

Except Daddy had told him to go to the bedroom, what punishment did that mean? He couldn't seem to think of any punishments that were supposed to be there, wait did he even have  a punishment list here?

"Daddy and Hobi no talk about punishments." Jiminie muttered as he looked around the bedroom his eyes beginning to water. The suspense of what his punishment was going to be was making him scared and he didn't know what to think. "What Jiminie supposed to do?"

He glanced at the belts in the closet and tilted his head.

He really didn't want to have Daddy hit him with a belt but he had been a bad boy. All of Daddy's belts looked expensive too so he didn't know which one he was supposed to get whipped with. His last caregiver kept a really worn out belt under the bed and whenever Jiminie had a punishment he was supposed to take off his clothes and hold the belt until his caregiver came in to punish him.

"Daddy didn't give me instwuctions, so maybe no bewt?"

The little slightly smiled not wanting to have to deal with bruises or belt marks on his skin. He still couldn't push the anxiety out of his head about what his punishment was going to be. The only one he could think of was the bathtub and he really hated that one.

"You knew he had an eating disorder and didn't even tell me? What the fuck!"

Jiminie gulped as he recognized his Daddy's voice yelling and the curse word he said outloud. Taehyung and Jungkook knew that Jiminie was sensitive around curse  words so they avoided saying them as much as possible and always apologized when they did. But now that Yoongi was saying such things it was making the little even more nervous as he bit his lip trying to distract him from his angry caregiver.

"Daddy pwobably is going to do the bathtub punishment." He mumbled feeling a tear drip down his face. He really wanted Kitty with him but she was still left in the living room with everyone else. "Should go get it set up so we won't be as angwy with me."

Jiminie quietly made his way into the hallway but it's not like him making noise at that moment would have mattered anyways. The others were all arguing in the living room and completely forgot about the little. 

So he turned on the bathtub letting the water fill up as he bite his tongue trying to stop himself from sobbing. He knew crying because of punishments would only get him a harsher punishment so he desperately was trying to keep himself calm.

Besides he'd be struggling to breath in a couple minutes so he needed to keep breathing at an even pace right now while he still could. He couldn't seem to remember the number of seconds that he was supposed to count to while he kept his head underwater. He doubted that would matter anyways since he'd always end up coming up for air and his last caretaker always would just grab his neck and force him underwater.

There'd been numerous times when he had been slammed against the bathtub while being underwater and eventually passing out. He couldn't help but frown as he remembered the times when he woke up and was surprised that he actually was still alive from punishments.

He turned off the water and stared at the bathtub a slight sob coming out of his mouth.

"Don't wanna not bweathe." He said as he rubbed his eyes already having trouble with his breathes. "But have to pwove to Daddy I'm a good boy even duwing punishments."

So he took a deep breath and dunked his head in. He squeezed his eyes shut the anxiety of not being able to breath already seeming to take over him. He needed to count but Daddy didn't give him a number so he didn't know what to go to. Fifteen seemed doable for the little but as soon as he passed five he opened his eyes struggling to remember the numbers after.

His head was getting fuzzy and he could feel himself starting to instinctively come up for air so he grabbed onto the side of the tub the slick surface making him slip all the way in.

He slammed against the bottom which caused him to open his mouth his head hurting from the impact. He was struggling to process what was happening and the lack of oxygen was making the slight common sense he had in little space slip away.

Suddenly he felt someone grab onto him and he was pulled out of the bath tub in a coughing fit. As he slowly began to be able to focus on things around him he saw that Hoseok was holding onto him while Daddy, Jiji, and Joonie were all looking at him confused.

He could have sworn all four of them were fighting a couple minutes ago, why were they all in here? Jiminie didn't know what he was supposed to do he had been so used to being slammed further into the water never getting pulled out of it so he could breathe.

"Jiminie, what the hell were you doing?" Yoongi said his face panicked as he crouched down to be besides the little. "You could have hurt yourself!"

"You said I was getting a punishment." The youngest mumbled as he slowly was beginning to slip out of little space. "And there wasn't a punishment list so I just assumed you were going to go with denying me air."

Everyone stayed silent at that and Jimin could feel himself tensing up. Although his memory was hazy from being in little space he could remember the main points of it all and he really didn't know what to do in this situation.

Nobody really knew what to do.

So he took a deep breath and elbowed Hoseok to let go off him and ran out of the bathroom.

I posted my other book today! It's just the introduction but I'm still really excited for it~ I'd really appreciate if you guys would like to check it out as I think it's going to be really cool and it's called Growing Blue! Of course this book is going to be my main priority on Wattpad until I finish it but whenever I get stuck and don't know what to write for this I'll write a chapter for that book probably. Thank you guys as always! I love you all~