027

Jiminie stayed snuggled under a blanket trying to fall asleep watching Frozen. He was beginning to feel a bit stressed which really was a bit hypocritical considering one of the reasons he'd slip into little space was to destress.

His little space age was currently 4 and that's what he usually stuck around. He didn't really act like a four year old though which was a bit weird in some aspects.

Jiminie had been through a lot from his past relationship to stuff that he had to deal with when he was actually big. So even in little space he had learned to act more mature for his age so he wouldn't push his problems on others or get in trouble. 

If an actual four year old was to act like this people would just realize that they'd been through stuff and mentally had to mature a bit older than they were to either cope or to handle themselves better. Except Jimin was actually an adult so when he slipped into his little space of four he couldn't just say he mentally was older because he was mentally four years old in the first place, how did it make sense that he was like that?

He had brought it up with Kookie and Tae tae once and they both had helped him talk through it and immediately talk about how great of a little he was and that he shouldn't think of himself that way. Acting more mature or childish or not even being able to pinpoint your age didn't make him any less of a little even though he occasionally thought it did.

"Sweetie you haven't fallen asleep yet?" Yoongi said as he walked into the room noticing Hoseok asleep while Jiminie simply laid beside him appearing to be zoned out as he looked at the TV. "It's already 5pm don't you have a naptime or is it too late to sleep since your bedtime is so soon?"

"Mhmmm just not sweepy." The little responded adjusting himself to look more at Yoongi. "Daddy can I a hawe my phone, pwease?"

"Are you allowed on your phone when you're in little space?"

"Yeah, just wanna talk to Kookie and Tae tae."

Yoongi simply nodded a bit upset that he prefered to talk to those two instead of his boyfriends but he accepted that those two had known Jimin longer. The three had been dating for around two weeks now and Yoongi still had a suspicion that Jimin felt a bit unsure with their relationship, as if he was a third wheel. He couldn't blame him for that though as he and Hoseok had been dating for two years now he himself would feel awkward getting into a relationship like that.

"How about you invite them over?" Yoongi said as he handed Jiminie his phone from the table. "If you really want to talk to them I'm fine with them coming over here."

"Weally?" Jiminie said as he went to open his phone going to Jungkook's contact. There was more chance for Jungkook to answer than Taehyung as Jungkook always was on his phone during his work breaks. "Are you suwe?"

"Of course, Jiminie." Yoongi said as he kissed the younger's forehead. "If they're your friends then they're my friends as well."

Jiminie smiled as he clicked onto Jungkook's contact and Yoongi hoped that if the two showed up they wouldn't hold a grudge from last time they had meet. Sure it had been there fault that Jiminie was crying but Yoongi still felt slightly bad from acting so cruel towards them. 

"They said that they could come!" Jiminie said smiling as he looked at Yoongi holding his phone out for him. "You just need to type in the address, please Daddy!"

And Yoongi simply smiled at the younger as he quickly typed in his address praying that the evening wouldn't go to badly.

I'm thinking of making a new cover for this book but I'm not so sure. The one I have right now is okay but I'd like to think I can make something better that represents the story a bit more. Also I don't have speech class this week!!! And I'm hanging out with a friend on the 4th of July which is really cool because she's not going to watch fireworks and I'm lowkey terrified of fireworks