Chapter 1

*Lukes POV*

My name is Luke Hemmings im 17 years old going on 18 soon, i've been in this orphanage since i was born because my parents were too young to have a child is what I was told. I have an amazing girlfriend named Emily Johnson shes 16 going on 17 soon, i usually just call her babe, boo, em, or princess. We've been dating for about 3 almost 4 years. She has been here since she was 6 months old.

Right now im in our bedroom cuddling Emily, yes we share a room. "Hey babe" I said, in response she just made a 'Hmm' Sound causing me to chuckle "What do you want to do besides lay here all day?" I asked looking at her

"I dont know i kind of want to go for a walk.." She trailed off, i kissed her cheek getting out of bed walking to my closet earning a confused look from Emily. "Come on were going for a walk." I smiled, she grinned and hopped out of bed walking to her closet not letting me see what she picked out...

*After 30 minutes*

"Im ready." I heard Emily's voice causing me to turn around, my eyes slightly widened when i seen what she was wearing. She is wearing a crop top that says 'POW!', black denim shorts, her black high tops, and her 'Stay weird' beanie. "Woah..." i whispered, she just smiled and looked over looking at what im wearing. Im wearing a sleeping with sirens shirts, black skinny jeans, black supras, and my favorite cashmere beanie. "Oh come on." I laughed grabbed her hand walking through the halls, when we reached the front door i yelled over my shoulder "Emily and I are going for a walk!" In response i heard Cassidy -The caretaker- yell "Alright be safe!" And then i opened the door walking out.

*Liam's POV*

Right now me and the boys are in Simons office in trouble because harry and niall decided to get drunk putting a bad image on the band. "Boys... you know why you're here." He said casually, we nodded in response "You boys are getting out of control so you guys are adopting a child." He stated, my eyes widened "What?!" I yelled standing up causing simon to glare at me, i slowly sat back down "Yes you are adopted a child but not to young so they can feed themselves and watch themselves while you are in meetings and interviews, so maybe 14-16 years old." He finished me and the boys' eyes are wide seeing that hes serious about this. "When?" Louis asked slowly. Simon looked at his watch "You need to head there in about 10 minutes so get going you can adopt up to 3 kids." he then turned around waving his hand dismissing us, we stood up slowly and walked out to the van. "Boy or girl?" I asked slowly they all looked at eachother. "Boy" louis said "Girl" Niall argued "Girl" Zayn stated "Boy" Harry smiled "Well why dont we get both?" I asked they all smiled "Good idea liam." I laughed and said 'Thanks'

*5 minutes later*

Well we're here now, we slowly got out walking up to the door "Whos knocking?" I asked turning around looking at them, they all pointed at me causing me to internally groan. I brought my hand up knocking 3 times until a lady in her mid 30's answered with a smile "Hello, how may i help you?" She asked kindly causing me to smile warmly at her "Umm.. yes we would like to adopt 2 kids a boy and a girl around 14-16 years old." I stated, "You see there is only 2 kids that live here in that age range and they are out for a walk right now but you may come in and wait, they shouldnt be long." she offered stepping aside for us, i looked at the boys who shrugged, we walked in and went into the livingroom, i seen alot of little kids around maybe 2-7 years old playing around. "Chandler get down from there." the lady who i found out is named cassidy scolded this little boy who looked around 5 years old who was standing on this little play table, he giggled jumping down running off. "Sorry about that." she apologized, i just shook my head chuckling "its fine i have to deal with these 2 messing around." I joked pointing to Harry and Louis "Hey." they whined in unison causing the rest of us to laugh. For the next 10-15 minutes we talked and played with some of the kids until the door opened 2 teens coming in.