Chapter 69

-2 months later- *Lukes POV*

                For the last 2 months Emily and I spent it getting to know our families, it took us a while to get use to it but soon enough we seemed like actual families. Emilys brothers are very protective over her, not as protective as me because thats impossible. Right now im with Jack and Ben hanging out at Bens house "So i was holding tyler and austin was crawling on the floor when he said 'Ty-Ty' as his first-" I was cut off by my phone ringing, i looked at my brothers and gave them a look as if saying to give me a second, i stood up and walked out and into the kitchen. "Hello?" I answered "Hey Luke, yeah we need to talk..." Ashtons voice trailed off, i furrowed my eye brows for a second "Yeah?" I asked slowly, he took a deep breath "Vacation has been cut short." My eyes widened "What?! How short?!" I asked shocked "We have to get back on the road tomorrow..." He trailed off.

           "I'll tell emily tomorrow." I muttered about to hang up "NO!" He shouted shocking me "You cannot tell emily." "Why not?" I asked "Because simon said she cant go." He mumbled so quietly i nearly didnt hear him, my eye brows furrowed in confusion "What do you mean she cant go?" I asked slowly "He said that she should stay back with the kids and he said that this is the biggest tour ever so he doesnt want any distractions" He explained "Thats bullshit! She wouldnt be a distraction and Lou could watch the kids!" I shouted angrily, he took a deep breath "Just- Just listen to me Luke, i agree with simon on this and so do the others if you would just unders-" I cut him off angrily "UNDERSTAND?! Do you not understand that she is going to be devestated?! I cant just leave without telling her ashton. I cant just dump her with the kids for what? 6 months?!"

                        "Luke! Its your choice okay, you either tell her and break the news to her and watch the look on her face or you can just leave and call her on the flight over to america." I thought about it for a minute and sighed "I just dont want to hurt her." I mumbled sadly, i slid down the wall bringing my knees up "I know luke, none of us do we just think its best if you just dont tell her, so if you are going to leave without her knowing then you should just tell her you're not coming home tonight and say you're having a boys night over here." I nodded to myself and agreed with him. "Ill run home real quick." he said a short 'okay' and hung up.

        I sighed before getting up putting my phone in my pocket as i walked out "Hey guys i gotta go." I muttered, they looked at me and nodded i started walking to the door but jacks voice stopped me "Whats going on? I heard you yelling." I stopped and slowly turned around "Vacation was cut short and i have to leave emily tomorrow and she cant come along." I whispered, he looked at me shocked but his face soon changed "Listen little bro, if you ever want us to stick around and keep her company while you're away we will okay?" I gave him a short smile and gave him a hug "Thanks." I muttered, he nodded telling me to hurry up so i hugged been before leaving.

*Skip car ride*

                "Emily, im going to have a boys night with the others down at the other house." I explained, she smiled and nodded "Ill see you tomorrow." I gulped dodging that "I love you." I whispered kissing her, she furrowed her eyebrows but had a smile on "Love you too." I smiled weakly and walked over to tyler, i leaned down kissing his forehead leaning into his ear "I need you to watch your mom." he nodded without questioning it, i picked the twins up kissing them "Daddy loves you." I kissed them again before setting them next to emily "Bye." i said walking out and into my car, i looked at the house seeing emily and tyler waving emily blew me a kiss while i pulled out of the driveway.

*At the guys house*

        I entered the house dragging my feet to the boys who were all in the livingroom, when they seen me they gave me sad smiles "Did you tell her?" Ashton asked, i sighed shaking my head flopping myself onto the couch "Its going to be okay luke." Liam tried to reassure me, i just shook my head standing up "Ill be in my old room." I whispered walking upstairs, i could hear them talking quietly but i chose to ignore them as i got into my old room.

                Laying on my bed i had time to think all this through, i groaned getting up walking to my old closet which still had clothes in it that i chose to leave down here. As i got done packing i decided to have a shower so i grabbed some boxers and some sweats and walked into the bathroom. I turned the water on letting it run for a minute as i stripped down, once i was stripped i got in feeling the temperature was just right.

*After shower*

        Once i was out i wrapped the towel around my waist running a hand through my hair, after i got dried off i pulled my boxers and sweats on choosing to leave my shirt off since it was pretty warm in my room. I was laying on my bed when i started to feel my eyes start to close and soon enough darkness engulfed me.