Chapter 61

*Lukes POV*

             I felt something gripping my hand but i couldnt open my eyes, i tried to open them again but didnt get a response so i gripped the persons hand hearing a gasp "Lukey." I heard emilys voice whisper, i forced my eyes opened seeing emily sitting next to me with a sleeping tyler in her lap, i looked around seeing i was in a hospital and all the guys were sleeping around the room... "Why am i here?" I asked turning back to her, she pursed her lips "You were jumped..." she whispered, i thought back and remembered at the grocery store "Those dicks." i growled sitting up wincing a bit "Who did it?" She asked, i rolled my eyes "Those guys from the park." I grumbled crossing my arms "Awe baby." She cooed running a hand through my hair.

                "im not a baby emily." I mumbled moving away from her hand before seeing her pout so i moved back toward her hand making her smile return, i went to lean over to kiss her but immediately stopped when a sharp pain hit my ribs knocking the air out of me "Be careful babe, you have some bruised ribs." I nodded laying back motioning her to move forward, she moved forward slowly so she doesnt wake tyler up and pecked me on the lips "I love you." i mumbled on her lips, she smiled "Love you too."

             "He awake yet?" I heard a voice ask making emily pull away allowing my to see louis awake rubbing his eyes, he looked over at me before smiling.

He stood up walking over to me "Good, you're finally awake, maybe now emily will shut up about worrying about to." Louis joked, i smirked turning to emily who was blushing a bit, she turned toward louis slapping his arm. "Mommy." I heard tylers sleepy voice causing us to look at him seeing he was rubbing his eyes before looking up at emily and then at me. "Daddy!" He sqealed crawling off emilys lap and onto the bed hugging me, i tried my bed not to gasp from the pain but i winced and gasped making emily grab tyler pulling him back to her lap "You cant hug daddy right now, hes hurt." She said, tyler frowned looking at me "Sowwy daddy." I mumbled i smiled looking at him "Its alright bud." He grinned looking over to the others who are waking up.

*1 hour later*

        "So when do i get out of here?" I asked "Well the doctor said that they want to keep you for acouple days and see how your bruies on your ribs are doing." I sighed nodding "At least we have about 8 more months off." I mumbled, they all made a noise saying that they agree "Okay, well how are the twins?" I asked "They're doing great, perrie's watching them right now." Zayn explained, i nodded turning to louis "Where's El?" "Shes back at UNI." I pursed my lips nodding, I heard emily sigh

"Im starving." Niall complained "Niall, you're always hungry." Louis said with a serious voice but if you look in his eyes you can see hes joking. "Wha- I am not." Niall said flinging his hand to his heart mocking hurt, we all just laughed- well i tried but ended up in a painful coughing fit.

        After we talked for about another hour and a half before the guys finally decided to take niall to lunch, i had them take tyler out so he can get some food and give emily and i some alone time.

"Come here." I said scooting over a bit so she has some room, she slowly climbed in drapping her arm over my waist, i turned my head pecking her temple "You know i love you." I said, she looked up at me "Yeah." "Good, because im sorry about all the times i fucked up with you like i either yell at you,...hit yo-" She cut me off "Hey, you dont ever mean to and you were drunk so its okay." I shook my head sighing "Its not alright emily, i was raised at that orphanage to NEVER lay a hand on a girl/woman no matter how angry or drunk that those should never be your excuses." Emily looked at me with sad eyes "Babe, i promise you its okay you paid your prices alright." I sighed kissing her forehead nodding "Good." she smiled, i groaned leaning my head back "Im hungry." She giggled nodding lightly laying her head on my chest.

*2 weeks later*

                I was finally back home and able to walk around normally, right now emily and i are back at our house with tyler and the twins. "So what do you guys want to do?" I asked, tyler looked up at me smiling "Daddy can we go to the park?" He asked with a wide smile i took a deep breath looking over to emily "Dont look at me, you guys can go while i stay inside with the twins maybe even clean the house a bit." Emily said, i nodded standing up telling tyler to go get dressed while i walked down the hallway and into mine and emilys room. When i was done getting dressed i was now where a white t-shirt with black sleeves, black skinny's, black vans, and blue beanie. I walked downstairs "Alright Ty come on bud." I said watching tyler get off the couch dressed and already has his little vans on "Later babe." I said leaning down pecking her lips "Eww! Thats gross daddy girls have cooties." I heard tyler sqeal, i laughed shaking my head as i got up and grabbed tyler lifting him onto my hip.

        "You're right buddy, lets get out of here." I joked playing along walking to the door opening it and walked out "Later babe! Love you!" I yelled before shutting the door climbing into my car making sure to buckle him in before getting in myself.

*At the park*

                When we arrived i parked the car and got out un-buckling tyler helping out of the car and automatically being pulled toward the park. "Woah slow down little dude." I joked snatching him up putting him on my shoulders "Ahh! Daddy." He squealed giggling "Where do you want to go?" I asked looking up at him watching him point toward the slide so i jogged over there listening to his giggles. "Alright you go to the top and i will wait at the bottom." He nodded running up the little stairs, i stood at the bottom listening for him, i heard his giggling and waited until i seen him and grabbed him spinning around.

        "You're really good with kids." I heard someone say, i turned around seeing a guy who was maybe 20-25 years old, i gave her a smile "Thanks." I said putting tyler down who immediately went behind my leg "Is you your little brother?" he asked, i shook my head slowly "No, hes my son." his eyes widened in shock. "Oh im sorry." he mumbled, i gave him a smile holding out my hand "Im luke, luke hemmings." his eye brows furrowed in confusion "Im Ben, Ben Hemmings." My eyes widened a bit "Alrighty then." I mumbled scratching the back of my neck "Instead of standing in this park do you want to come back to mine and my girlfriends house?" He gave me a nice smile and nodded.

*Back at the house*

                I stepped out of the car turning to ben who was nodding to himself as he looked at the house, i reached down picking up a tired tyler.

        We walked inside and into the livingroom "Hey babe." I greeted emily leaning over kissing her lips "Whos this?" She asked motioning to ben "Hes some guy i met at the park, his names ben hemmings." She looked at me confused but i just shrugged "Did you have any brothers?" She asked, i shrugged once again "Ill call Cassidy tomorrow and ask about my old family." I noticed ben looking at me weird so i turned to him "What do you mean 'old family'?" He asked quoting old family "Emily and i were orphans all our lives." He nodded slowly "Oooh, who are these 2 adorable litle boys?" He asked walking over to the twins "Thats austin and jace hemmings." He looked at us wide eyed "You have other kids?" He asked shocked i chuckled nodding "These are actually our kids, we basically adopted tyler." he nodded looking back at the others while i turned to emily seeing she was cuddling tyler who was now sleeping. I love my family. I thought to myself.