Chapter 9

*Lukes POV*

        God my head is pounding, i open my eyes blinking a couple times to clear my vision and i notice a tear stained emily is sleeping next to me.

"Em." I shake her shoulder a couple times until she finally opens her eyes, when she sees me she smiles hugging me "Woah, why are you so happy?" I asked confused she looked at me like a was dumb "You're okay." I furrowed my eyebrows, then i remembered everything that happened i just stand up walking to the other side of the room, i cant look at her right now. "Luke." I heard emily whisper "What?" "Look at me." she begged, i sighed turning around seeing a teary eyed emily "I really am sorry, and im not saying this just to make everything better i actually mean it i dont know what i would do if you would have died." She cried i walked over to her pulling her into a hug cooeing things in her ear.

        I pulled back looking at her carefully "Its alright." I reasurred her, then i noticed her arm and my heart dropped "D-did i do that?" I whispered rubbing my fingers over it, she nodded looking away "Im sorry princess" She turned to me "Its alright you were angry." I shook my head "No, if i ever hurt you dont forgive me easily." I told her "Well, you were angry so im letting you off the hook for this once." I smiled giving her a long kiss "Come on lets go downstairs and tell the others your awake." She said beginning to walk out but i stopped her. "Wait, i have an idea." I smirked "Oh god... what is it?" She asked wearily "How about we prank them? You know tell them i stopped breathing while im behind the corner and when they're running to the room i scare them?" I asked she looked at me and smirked "You're evil." I laughed at her nodding "I know now come on." I ushered.

        Right now im in postion standing around a corner that they would be running past. "Guys! Lukes Not Breathing!" Emily yelled, i heard something drop and then a bunch of footsteps getting closer so i waited until they were here and jumped out. "AHHHH!" They screammed while emily and i were on the ground laughing. "YOU...SHOULD...HAVE...SEEN...YOUR..FACE!" I yelled between laughs, the guys were all glaring at us. "Thats not something to joke about!" Liam shouted "I thought it was pretty funny" I laughed, they all turned to me glaring. "Anyway i need to talk to Mikey, cal, and ash." i struggled to say his name, i seen he has a busted lip though so im satisfied.

        I took the 3 of them to the recording room because we havent worked on it for a while "Alright, first thing first Ash we need to put this all behind us but i hope you understand to stay away from emily." I looked at him he looked at me and nodded, i smiled satisfied "Alright, you guys want to go write out in my new favorite spot?" I asked, they looked at each other and nodded.

        I went upstairs grabbing my guitar and book, "Alright lets go." We walked back downstairs where everyone else was in the livingroom "Were going out to write for a bit." I said walking out before they could say anything.

   We just got into the woods and were sitting here thinking of ideas, "Well, ive had a song name stuck in my head for a while." I said causing them to look at me "Well.." Cal ushered me to go on. "English Love Affair." They all smiled, after the name we all got ideas until we eventually got a full song, we've been out here for about and hour an a half. "Time to go test this song out." I said standing up after putting my book in between the rocks. We all just got back into the house "Guys, i need you to come with us to the recording room we have a new song that we just got done writing." I said, they all turned around nodding then stodd up following us i just realized Eleanour and Perrie are here with them.

        We got set up picking up electric guitars while ash got to the drums "Its call English Love Affair." I stated, thats when we started.

It started on a weekend in May

I was looking for attention,

Needed intervention