Chapter 29

*Emilys POV*

Sound check is over and they are getting ready for the actual concert, the fans piled in like crazy and before i knew it i was squished against the railing and it hurt like hell.

All of a sudden the lights went down and all of the fans started screaming.

Luke, michael, calum, and ashton came out on stage introducing themselves and i couldnt help but smile at him.

Luke looked down at me while singing making me smile, i waved a guard over telling him i wanted to go back stage, at first he thought i was a random fan but luke nodded and he helped me over the barrier and back stage where the guys were "Couldnt handle it?" Zayn joked, i gave him a sarcastic smile "Im pretty sure i have a bruise on my stomach from how hard i was being squished." They chuckled a bit, while the boys were on stage me and the guys decided to hang out a bit.

"What?! I totally beat you, you cheated!" louis yelled pointing toward me "No i didnt you're just mad because you lost to a girl." I teased sticking my tongue out, he glared at me "Guys its our turn on stage." I smiled because that means Luke gets to come back stage and hang out. The guys walked to the side of the stage as the boys came off all sweaty.... ew. After the guys ran out on stage i walked over to the boys "Hey guys." I smiled, they all turned so they faced me. "Ew, you're all sweaty." I faked a gag, i seen luke smirk as he slowly started moving toward me making me back away "Luke...." I trailed off, all of a sudden he jumped toward me grabbing me into a hug making me squeal "Luke! Get off!" But he just held tighter, i finally got a way "You're disgusting." I said wiping myself down with a towel, he looked at me pouting "What?" I asked innocently "Thats not very nice." I rolled my eyes "Take a shower and we can cuddle." he smirked "How about we cuddle in the shower?" He asked cheekily, i heard gagging noise causing me to turn around seeing Ashton, Calum, and Michael pretending to puke "Oh shut up, atleast i can get some." Luke snarled, they immediately shut up and blushed, i giggled lightly "Luke, just go take a shower and no i will not come in with you." I heard ashton, calum, and michael start 'oohing' making luke glare at them.

"Whatever" He grumbled walking toward the bathroom, i laughed walking over to the guys slapping their shoulders "Dont get him worked up." I said, they nodded rubbing their shoudlers.

"So what do you want to do?" Ash asked after 10 minutes of us all on our phones, i thought for aminute before shrugging "I dont know, you guys do what you want." i said turning around flopping down on the couch plugging in my headphones when all of a sudden i felt a heavy weight on my stomach making me yank my headphones out "LUKE!" I yelled pushing him off me, he landed on the floor with a thud "I just wanted to cuddle." he pouted, i wrapped my arms around my stomach from the pain of being squished against the rail and now luke jumping on me, i heard movement and then felt a hand under my chin lifting my held up meeting lukes worried eyes "Babe are you really hurt?" He asked concerned, i took short breaths easing the pain away.

"I think im okay." I mumbled, luke wrapped his arms around me pulling me into a hug kissing my forehead "Im sorry princess." He whispered in my ear, i pulled back giving him a peck on the lips "Its okay babe." He smiled at me showing his dimples.

I smiled back as i leaned back into the couch "Im so bored!" I groaned, they all looked at me and shrugged "I miss the house" I frowned, i heard luke sighed as he pulled me onto his lap wrapping his arms around me "Me too." All of a sudden i remember isaac, stiles, scott, and the others "Oh my god." I gasped, the boys looked at me confused "What?" Ashton asked, "We never said bye to isaac and the others." They all looked at me with a blank expression before shrugging and went back to their conversations "Dicks." I grumbled earning a light smack on the arm by luke, i rolled my eyes pulling out my phone texting Kira.

Emily- Kira

Hey, im sorry i didnt say bye :c i got a text about 2 minutes later.

Oh my god i was so worried, where are you guys?

We're on tour with the guys...

Thats amazing!

I know right, but i just wanted to let you know and can you let the others know please?

Sure Em, ill talk to you later byeee.

Bye bye kira. xx

I set my phone down leaning back against lukes chest with a light smile on my face, i finally have a friend thats a girl and doesnt live in the orpanage.

"What'd she say?" Luke asked curiously, i turned my head toward him "Nothing really just that she was worried and asked where we are." He nodded kissing my cheek causing me to smile.

*about an hour later*

The guys we just coming off the stage with wide smiles and are sweater then the boys were when they got off... nasty. "Alright were going to jump in the showers and then were going to head to a hotel." Liam said walking with the guys to the bathrooms. When they got back i turned to liam "About the hotel rooms, do we get to pick who we have a room with?" I asked, he nodded making me smile looking at luke who more like smirked back. "So, one of us will have a room to ourselves-" "I call it!" Niall shouted raising his hand, i giggled lightly "Okay niall gets the room." Liam mumbled, he shook his head to himself "I know Luke and Emily want a room together so that leave Michae, Zayn, Calum, and I." The 4 of them looked at each other "Well Calum and I will share a room." Michael stated wrapping an arm around calums shoulder, i noticed calum blushed a bit making his cheeks pink 'Awe they would be so cute.' I thought to myself, i turned my attention back to liam as i heard him talking "Okay, that means Z and I will share, lets get back to the bus so we can head to the hotel." He instructed, we all stood from our spots walking with each other out the back of the arena and to the buses.