Chapter 57

*Emilys POV* *a week later*

                Its Tylers birthday today so perrie and i are going to take him to the park while all the boys set his surprise party up and get all his presents ready.

        "Ty, are you almost ready aunt perries going to be here soon?" I asked looking up the stairs waiting, i heard tiny footsteps running and seen him appear with a big smile. "Im ready mommy." I smiled helping him put his little vans on before picking him up "Happy Birthday ty." I smiled pecking his head, he giggled hugging me mumbling a 'thank you' while i opened the door walking out seeing perrie pulling into the drive way.

            "You're growing up so fast." Perrie said as i opened the door putting him in his seat buckling him up "Im only 5." He giggled, she jokingly rolled her eyes pulling out of the driveway when i got in shutting the door.

        "Ready to go to the park and play?" Perrie asked overly excited, i rolled my eyes laughing when tyler started clapping and cheering.

We pulled into the park and got out watching tyler run off to a little group of kids around his age while perrie and i sat on a bench "So what did the guys plan?" Perrie asked turning to me i just shrugged "I didnt ask but all they said is that they are throwing a little surprise party for him." She nodded to herself turning seeing tyler playing tag with the boys and girls.

*30 minutes later        

        I checked the time seeing it was 3 pm meaning it was time to head back to the house "Tyler!" I exclaimed watching him turn to me "Come on its time to go!" I seen him frown but walked over to use as we all walked over to the car. "We couldnt have stayed a little longer?" He pouted, i giggled shaking my head ruffling his blonde hair making him laugh.

                "And we're here." Perrie said taking the keys out of the ignition, we got out of the car walking up to the door opening it slowly "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" All the guys jumped out surprising tyler, i smiled widely seeing him with a wide grin across his face looking around smiling wider when he seen the presents and cake all of a sudden luke picked him up setting him on his hip "Happy birthday buddy." He whispered pecking his forehead.

        We all talked for a bit before liam spoke up "Present time!" We all smiled watching tyler squeal and started making grabby hands at the first present liam handed him "This is from Uncle Zayn and Aunt Perrie." he told him, tyler smiled toward them before shredding the wrapping paper smiling widely when he looked at the present "What is it?" I asked, he lifted it and showed us all revealing a toy truck set "Cool." i said smiling widely, liam passed him the next present "This is from Uncle Louis and Aunt Eleanor." tyler sent them a smile before ripping the paper off revealing a large/medium box of nerf guns.... oh god "Yay!" He squealed "next." Liam announced passing him a smallish box "This is from uncle mikey, uncle calum, and uncle ashton." Tyler nodded smiling ripping the paper open showing a remote controlled helicopter.

                "This ones from Uncle Niall and I." Liam said smiling pushing a large box in front of him making tyler extra excited as he started ripping the paper gasping loudly showing a tiny motor car "Well thats going to make mine look like shit." Harry pouted, tyler looked at him confused "Shit?" He asked, my eyes widened as i looked at tyler "Dont say that word buddy." He frowned in confusion but i shook my head sternly "Well, heres uncle harrys." Liam chuckled putting a slightly large box in front of him, he opened it showing the picture of a bike "Yay, a bike!" Tyler cheered making harry smiling and sigh in relief.

        "Time for mommy and daddy's present." I said with a smile watching luke stand up confusing him as luke walked out of the room before coming back with a tiny carrier before setting it down opening it pulling out a baby husky, i watched as tylers eyes widened "You got me a puppy?" He asked smiling widely, we nodded watching him pick the puppy up as it licked all over his face making him giggle "What are you going to name him?" Luke asked smiling, tyler pursed his lips in thought before smiling looking at the puppy "Hmm, snow? No snowball?" He sounded like he was asking himself before nodding "I think i like snowball." He smiled, i giggled nodding.

                "Snowball it is." Luke said smiling "I think thats it guys, but theres still cake." Liam said, tyler put snowball down and ran to the kitchen making us all laugh before following him in "Like your batman cake?" I asked, he nodded furiously making me laugh, luke lit the candles "Make a wish." He said, tyler closed his eyes before opening them and blew out the candles "What'd you wish for?" I asked, he smiled shaking his head "i cant tell you or it wont come true." I gave him a light smile nodding "I want to cut the cake." I called out grabbing the knife and started cutting the cake into sections before giving everyone a piece and of course tyler got the biggest piece.

        While we were eating i thought for a minute "You know im surprised that the twins slept through all this." Luke started nodding but was cut off when 2 loud cries went through the house making him glare at me "Spoke to soon?" I said but it came out more of a question he nodded motioning me to go get them, i sighed standing up and walked up stairs into liams room where they're- were sleeping. "Shh, mommys got you" I whispered picking them both up craddling them, when they stopped crying they started yawning again so i decided to lay them back down and lay with them and before i knew it i was drifting asleep.

*Lukes POV*

                Its been 10 minutes since emily went upstairs and the boys stopped crying about 5 minutes ago so i decided to go upstairs and check on her. When i entered liams room i smiled at the sight seeing emily and the twins sleeping, i walked over to the bed and kissing emilys cheek and the twins foreheads "Goodnight." I whispered walking out of the room and back downstairs smiling "Hey li." I paused getting his attention "We're going to stay here tonight." I chuckled he just smiled nodding "Daddy im tired." Tyler mumbled rubbing his eyes with his tiny fist before yawning, i picked him up turning to zayn "Hey Z can he sleep in your room?" I asked lightly swaying trying to get him to sleep, zayn nodded smiling so i turned around walking upstairs and into zayns room walking over to his bed laying tyler down covering him with the blanket. Just as i was about to close the door tylers small voice stopped me "daddy can you cuddle with me?" I turned around seeing him pouting holding his arms out making me chuckle before walked back toward the bed scooting him over carefully before climbing in covering us with the blanket. "Goodnight buddy." I whispered pecking his head, he laid he head on my chest mumbling "G'night daddy."