Chapter 46

*Liams POV*

        When i told them we had a day off tomorrow they all looked at each other smirking which made me nervous and im glad i wasn't the only one because when i turned my head seeing emily who had the same expression as me.

"What are you guys thinking?" I asked slowly, they all looked at me still smirking "Nothing." Louis said in a sing-song voice smirking wider, i rolled my eyes turning to emily who was looking at them with curious eyes "Lets go down stairs while they plan what they are doing tomorrow." I whispered in her ear, i felt her nod allowing my to lightly grab her wrist and pull her out of the room but before we left i felt eyes burning into my back making me slowly turn around and see luke glaring at me so i slowly let her wrist go but he still was glaring at me, i ignored him and walked out of the room closing the door walking with emily.

*Lukes POV*

        I couldnt help but glare at liam when he whispered in emilys ear, grabbing her wrist and pulling her  out of the room i mean i know they're not doing anything but i cant help but think somethings weird about it, i finally shrugged it off and turned back to the others who were talking about what were doing tomorrow.

                "Ooh! I have an idea!" Louis screeched making us all turn our attention to him, i raised my eyebrows a bit "Since we have the whole floor rented out why dont we play a game?" He asked, i smiled nodding looking at the others who were also nodding "What games do you have in mind?" I asked, he thought about it for a minute before answering "What about nerf gun fight, hide n seek, tag, water balloon fight..." He trailed off with wide excited eyes making me laugh "How are you the oldest but have the mind of a 5 year old?" Harry joked causing louis to pout "Meanie." he muttered making us laugh again, i rolled my eyes before yawning "Okay guys im going to head to sleep." They nodded standing up "Me too." They all said in unsion, it was quiet for a second before we started laughing.

          After a couple minutes of laughing we all walked to our own rooms getting ready for sleep.

I walked into mine and emilys room opening my mouth to talk but closed it when i walked into the lounge area seeing liam sitting on the couch with emilys head laying on his lap, i could immediately feel jealously and anger in my stomach so i took a deep breathe before clearing my throat making liam look toward me "Hey luke." He smiled but it was wiped off his face when he seen my glare "What is with you and emily?" I nearly growled, he looked at me shocked and then down at emily and back up at me with wide eyes "Oh god no luke its not like that." He said putting his hands up in defence, i looked at him and then emily before raising my eyebrows at him, he sighed standing up slowly so emily dont wake up.

                "Listen to me luke." He said walking over so he was infront of me "Emily is your girlfriend, she technically my adopted daughter but also like a younger sister to me." He added, i took a deep breath before smiling at him "im sorry liam, i just get jealous when i see someone with emily." he nodded understandingly patting me on the back "Shes yours mate, and shes pregnant with your kids." I smiled widely nodding "Cant wait till those boys are born." I whispered seeing liam smile nodding "Means ill be a grandpa." he joked, i chuckled shaking my head "remember you're god father." He nodded smiling widely, next thing i know hes walking up to me and pulling me into a hug "Im glad you let me explain before you did something luke, you need to understand that you are learning to control it without the meds." I thought about it before grinning. "You're right." I mumbled, he laughed pulling back yawning "Im going to head to sleep, get emily to the bed so she doesnt have back pains." He said walking to the door, i nodded walking to emily picking her up bridal style.

          "Goodnight luke." Liam said opening the door, i looked over my shoulder replying "G'night Liam." He walked out closing the door as i walked to the bedroom area setting emily down on the bed softly so i dont disturb her sleep.

I managed to get her changed without her waking up, after i changed her into some of my boxers and oversized tee i stripped down into my boxers before putting on some sweat pants and crawling into bed. When i got into bed i wrapped my arms around emily, pulling her close to me so her head was resting on my chest before leaning down pecking her forehead a couple times "Love you princess, goodnight." I whispered closing my eyes.