Chapter 62

*Emilys POV*

        I woke up the next morning- afternoon and walked over to my closet grabbing an outfit before going into the bathroom, i turned the water onto the perfect temperature before stripping down and climbing in.

*Skip shower*

        Once i got out i dried off and got dressed into this, (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=138767165) As soon as i was done getting dressed i blow dried my hair and put it in a high/messy ponytail. When i was done i walked back into the bedroom not seeing luke there so i walked out of the bedroom and down the hallway into the kitchen seeing luke making 2 bottles of milk "Have fun?" I asked jokingly watching as he turned around, he looked over my outfit glaring at my sweatshirt "Change." he said flatly, i giggled rolling my eyes "Why." I smirked, he sighed deeply just as the kitchen door opened revealing Tyler smiling widely, he looked at me smiling widely holding up his arms so i lifted him up setting him on my hip "Mommy, you look pretty." I smiled pecking his cheek "Thank you baby"

        I seen luke smiling out of the corner of my eyes, i leaned into tylers ear whispering "Go give daddy a hug and a big kiss on the cheek." He giggled nodding slowly walking over to luke before jumping up just in time for him to grab him, tyler wrapped his arms around his neck pulling luke into a tight hug and then gave him a sloppy kiss on the cheek.

                "There now daddy got some love." I said smirking watching luke blush before setting tyler telling him to go play in the livingroom. When he was sure he was gone he walked up to me wrapping his arms around my waist pulling my into         him. "Dont call me that in front of the kids." He whispered huskily in my ear causing me to shiver, i smirked "Call you what? Daddy." I smirked wider when i heard him let out a little groan before he started kissing and nipping at my neck leave some love bites.

                "Later babe." I smirked pulling myself out of his grasp walking to the kitchen door, i heard him growl in annoyance before i walked out of the kitchen smirking to myself. "hey ty-bug." I smiled sitting down next to him on the floor grabbing one of his little trucks. "Hi momma." He mumbled playing with his car, i furrowed my eyebrows "Whats wrong bud?" I asked settling my hand on his stopping his movements of the toy truck, he looked at me and gave me a smile "Nothing." I looked at him for a couple seconds before nodding taking my hand off his letting him play with the truck.

*Tylers POV*

        Mommy played trucks with me for a bit until my little brothers woke up and she told daddy to come play with me, i dont mind because i love daddy too. "No daddy i want that one." I whined making grabby hands at my favorite truck he has, he chuckled handing it to me grabbing an airplane. "Daddy, how are you and mommy so rich?" I asked, he looked at me smiling "well you see bud, I'm in a band with uncle Mikey, cal, and ash." I gasped excitedly clapping "Cooooool, i want to be like you when i grow up." I said, daddy smiled ruffling my hair before standing up "Im going to talk to mommy alright?" I nodded playing with my little blue truck.

*Lukes POV*

                I walked out of the living room and down the hall until i got to the stairs and walked up turning the corner bumping into emily making us both fall "Uh, really luke." She groaned rolling on her side, i sat up rubbing the back of my head "You alright babe?" I asked scooting over so i was next to her "My wrist hurts a bit." She whined, i stood up with her in my arms walking downstairs and into the kitchen, i set her on the counter walking to the freezer getting an ice pack before walking back to emily and handing it to her. "Sorry babe." i apologized with a frown, she gave me a light smile "Its fine." i was about to say something but was cut off by my phone ringing.