Chapter 64

*Lukes POV*

        We're sitting in my... Liz and Andrews livinging-I dont feel right about calling them Mom and Dad yet- but we were talking about everything that has happened with me and emily at the orphanage and how we now live with one direction and to say they were shocked is an understandment. We left out the part with my anger and that ive been in jail twice... Liz was about to say something when the door rang, Andrew got up and walked over to the door opening it up revealing 2 guys who were a little older than, one i recognized as ben.

                "Luke?" Ben asked confused as they walked into the living room... "Uh, yeah..." i trailed off, "Ben, Jack i want you to meet your little brother and his girlfriend.." Liz trailed off, they turned to me wide eyed "Why didnt you tell us about him?" Jack asked confused "Well, you see we couldnt afford to take care of all 3 of you so after luke was born we set him up for adoption." Liz whispered looking guilty, i frowned walking over to her pulling her into a hug "Its fine, im kind of happy you did that because if you didnt i would have never met emily and i would never have my beautiful boys that are back home." I whispered looking over at emily who was smiling, i looked at the time and seen it was 7... wow we've been here for 2 hours "Sorry guys but we have to go meet emilys family..." I trailed off, my...parents looked at me sadly but nodded so i grabbed emilys hand about to walked out of the kitchen but i was stopped by a voice saying "What not gonna give your brothers a hug?" I turned around seeing it was jack, he had his arms opened wildly along with ben making me chuckle and let go of emilys hand and walked over to them pulling them into a hug.

        "Later guys, ill come visit again sometime or maybe you guys can come over and maybe you can meet the boys." They nodded waving as we walked out of the house and into the car.
"Your family is really nice." Emily smiled, i nodded smiling happily because they arent rude "I hope mine is nice..." emily whispered looking out the window, i frowned reaching the hand that wasnt on the steering wheel over and gripped hers making her look at me, i gave her a small smile "babe, im sure they will be nice." I reassured her, she smiled nodding intertwining our fingers.

*10 minutes later*

                "We're here." I mumbled cutting the engine opening the door climbing out along with emily walking slowly up to the front door of the 2 story house, it was pretty nice... I looked at emily as she lifted her hand up knocking lightly but hard enough because we could he foot steps coming... When the door opened the guy i remember from the picture cassidy showed us as Justin answered shirtless.... he looked at us confused "Who are you?" He asked, i put my hand on the small of her back pushing her forward slightly making her glare at me while Justin stared at her confused "Umm... my names Emily Johnson... Im your Little sister." She whispered in a small voice, his eyes widened slightly and looked at her before turning his head a little "Dad!?" He shouted, we waited until a man walked next to Justin, he was quite a handsome man "Yeah Justin?" He asked, justin pointing at us making the man look at us, "Who are you?" He asked.

          "Im your daughter...." Emily said quietly, "I dont have a daughter" he mumbled "You or mom gave me up for adoption 17 years ago."  I seen justin visibly tense when emily spoke about their mom, the man was frowning "I remember, i had to give you up for adoption because..." he paused "Because right after you were born your mother died and at the time we were having trouble raising Justin and Matthew." He finished, emily nodded slowly "And as for you i dont remember having a son." He said turning to me, my eyes widened "Oh god no, im emilys boyfriend." He raised an eyebrow along with justin "Come on in we all need to talk." We nodded walking inside of the very nice house and into the living room.

                        "Justin go get a shirt on and while your at it get matt." Justin nodded jogging out of the living room and upstairs.
"Now my name is Dave by the way but i need to explain some things" He paused looking at us before continuing "Justin and I may have just met emily but i can tell you we will be very protective of her especially matt and justin because 1) they are 10 years older 2) i raised them that way." I slowly nodded as Justin and who im guessing is Matt walked in. "Whos this?" Matt asked looking at us with furrowed eye brows "This is your baby sister." his eyes widened "Wait, i have a baby sister?" He asked shocked, Dave nodded slowly "Whos he?" He asked pointing to me, i sighed "Im her boyfriend." Matt and Justin looked at me for a second before sitting down beside their dad "How long have you dated her? Are you good to her? You hurt her i will break your neck." They spit out all these questions and threats leaving me wide eyed "Umm, we've been dating for almost 4 years our 4 year anniversary is next month, i treat her like a princess, and i would never hurt her." I smiled turning to emily pecking her lips "Good." They said in unison.

                I leaned into emilys ear whispering "Should we tell them about the twins and tyler?" I asked, i looked at her seeing her nervously nibbling on her bottom lip in thought before slowly and hesitantly nodding "Now, something you need to know is that i may or may not have gotten emily pregnant about 2 months ago..." I trailed off watching their faces go from confusion, shock, and finally anger.... "Please dont get mad i love my family!" Emily interrupted before they could shout, thank god. "I have a question." Dave interrupted making us all look at him "Who adopted you?" I looked at emily smiling widely before we both turned back to him "One Direction." We stated in unison, their eyes widened "Really?" Matt asked in disbelief, i nodded pulling out my phone dialling liams number putting it on speaker "Hello luke?" He answered "Hey liam...." I trailed off, he sighed loudly "What did you do or what do you want?" I faked a gasp or hurt "Wh- i do not want something." I said "And by the way were at emilys real dads house and you're on speaker." I continued "You're also on speaker and everyone just heard that.." he trailed off before there was a bunch of yelling "CALM DOWN! MICHAEL CLIFFORD SIT YOUR ASS ON THAT COUCH AND STOP GETTING PIZZA EVERYWHERE! ASHTON STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT EVERYTHING! NIALL STOP COMPLAINING THAT MICHAEL WONT GIVE YOU FOOR! I AM TRYING TO USE THE PHONE!" He shouted making emily and i laugh "Anyway, hello."

        "So you adopted my daughter?" Dave asked "Yes i am." "You do realize you are the age of my 2 sons right, maybe even younger." Dave pointed out "Yeah i know but im the most responsible in this house and i act like im 30." I nodded in agreement "He is, gets quite annoying to." I teased, i could basically hear him roll his eyes "Shut up Luke, by the way you have 1 hour to get home." I furrowed my eyebrows looking up at the clock seeing it was 9:01 pm "Shit." I cursed "Dont cuss." Dave and Liam said in unison making my eyes widen... "Awkward..." i trailed off, emily giggled snuggling into my side yawning, i turned running my hand through her hair "You tired babe?" I asked pecking her forehead "If emilys tired you can just come back another day." Justin offered, i nodded standing up picking her up bridal style "Why dont you guys come on over tomorrow around 4pm we shouldnt have anything to do." Liam offered still on the phone, i looked at dave who shrugged saying yes, liam told him the address as he wrote it down. 

                      "See you tomorrow." I said walking out of the front door carrying emily to the car putting her in the passenger seat before walking over to the driveside starting the engine heading back to the house. When we pulled in i carried emily into our house since i asked the guys if the kids can just sleep over there allowing emily and i too sleep peacefully tonight. I walked down the hall still carrying emily, into our room laying her down on the bed changing her into one of my shirts before stripping down into my boxers climbing in next to her wrapping my arms around her waist pulling her close to me letting sleep consume me.