Chapter 63

*Emilys POV*

        As we were still in the the car driving i turned my head back to see tyler sleeping, i turned back to look at luke "Are we going back to the house or are we going to go see them?" I asked slowly, he pursed his lips "Um.." He paused looking in the review mirror looking at the sleeping tyler "Why dont we drop him off and then we can head there." He finished.

                I nodded leaning my head against the window. After about a 10-15 minute drive we pulled back into the driveway, we stepped out and luke was carefully carrying tyler up the walk way and into the house trying not to wake him.
        "Hey guys, were going to head out for a bit." Luke said laying tyler down on the couch covering him with a blanket, they guys looked at us "Where you going?" Mikey asked, i looked at luke who looked back at me shrugging before turning back to the others "We're going to see our actual families." Their eyes slowly widened "Wha- How-" Michael stuttered, i giggled shaking my head "Be back by 10 guys." Liam said quietly, we nodded turning around walking back out of the door and straight to the car.

        "Alright, its about 5 in the afternoon so we have 5 hours to go meet them." Luke explained, i nodded buckling my seatbelt as he pulled out of the drive way and down the road.
I crossed my arms over my stomach trying to calm the butterflies i was getting from my nerves but clearly didnt work, i felt lukes hand on my knee making me look up "You okay babe?" He asked glancing at me then back at the road "Yeah im fine, just nervous is all..." i trailed off, he nodded rubbing my knee soothingly and continued driving.

*20 mintutes later*

                We pulled into lukes parents driveway and i could see he was visibly nervous "Come on babe." i whispered opening the door, i looked at the house and seen a really nice 2 story house.
We walked up to the front door and stood there for a minute until luke took a deep breath bringing his hand up knocking, i heard footsteps and luke suck in a sharp breath as the door opened revealing a lady with blonde hair and blue eyes, she looked at us in confusion "Um, can i help you?" She asked nicely, i nudged luke who looked frozen "U-Uh, y-yeah, about 18 years ago did you give you child up for adoption?" Luke stuttered a bit, she looked shocked but slowly nodded "Um, thats my im Luke Hemmings, your son..." Luke trailed off, her eyes widened and her hand flung over her mouth as tears gathered in her eyes.

        "Oh my- Andrew!" She yelled, a man who i assume is andrew appeared and looked shocked that the lady was crying and started comforting her while glaring at us. "What did you 2 kids do to my wife?" He snapped, i grabbed lukes hand feeling him give it a squeeze "No, Andrew this is our son we put up for adoption." She said, andrew looked at luke and then back at the lady wide eyed, he walked over to luke pulling him into a tight hug while i went and stood over by the lady letting them have a moment. "Now, may i ask who are you?" She asked softly, i turned to her smiling lightly "Im lukes girlfriend, we grew up in the orphanage together." She smiled nodding "How long have you been together?" I smiled thinking "Almost 4 years, next month will be our 4 year anniversary" I explained she nodded with a smile "I hope you dont think wrong of us when i tell you that we have 3 kids together, one we adopted, and 2 i gave birth to." Her eyes widened but she smiled at me shaking her head.

                "Its fine dear, but has luke been behaving?" She joked, i laughed quietly "You have no idea..." I trailed off turning to luke and his father as they hugged.

[A/N] Sorry it was so short its only a filler. c: