Chapter 23

*Lukes POV*

My eyes fluttered open as i let out a groan, i turned over seeing my clock flashing '10:30 am' my eyes widened as i jumped out of bed running to my closet pulling out a random shirt and jeans.

After i was dressed i ran my fingers through my hair a couple of times before i just pulled a beanie on, i grabbed my Vans slipping them on running down stairs seeing the 1D guys sitting in the living room "What the hell guys why didnt you wake me up?!" I exclaimed, they turned to me shocked "We didnt know you were here." Harry said, i rolled my eyes running out the door "WAIT! Luke you forgot your-" Nialls was cut off my the door slamming shut, i ran the whole way to school opening the main door walking down the empty hallway and to my locker grabbing my stuff before jogging to 4th hour and into the class causing all eyes on me, i blushed looking down and quickly walking to my seat next to emily "Why didnt you wake me up?" I asked emily, she looked at me and shrugged i was about to say something but the bell rang.

I told emily to head to our 5th hour while i went to the bathroom, when i walked into the bathroom i seen Scott and Stiles there "You're back?" Stiles asked wide eyed, i furrowed my eye brows "Yeah..." I trailed off as they looked at each other running out of the bathroom... weird.

After i did my business i washed my hands walking out of the bathroom turning down the hallway seeing emily there talking with calum, mikey, and ashton. "Hey boys." I smiled slinging my arm around emilys shoulder, "Hey luke." They greeted in unison "Where were you this morning?" Calum asked, i looked over at him "Well you guys decided not to wake me up so i ended up waking up at 10:30 in the morning." They all laughed while i rolled my eyes "Hey guys." I heard a voice from behind me, i turned around seeing isaac "Hey isaac." We said, when he seen me his eye brows raised "You're back." i rolled my eyes "Why does everyone keep saying it like its a bad thing." I grumbled, they just laughed again.

I took my arm down from emilys shoulder when all of a sudden im on the ground holding my head groaning "What the hell?" I growled opening my eyes seeing 2 jocks standing there smirking "Cant take a fall?" One of them mocked, i narrowed my eyes getting up shoving him only to get shoved back harder into the lockers, i let out a growl about to lunge at him but mikey and cal grabbed me pulling me back "Why isnt the medication working?" Mikey asked, i turned toward him "i didnt take it." his eyes widened "why not?" He asked, i shrugged "I forgot because i was in a rush." "Awe does the baby need his friends to remind him to take his meds?" The other one mocked, i growled struggling to get out of their arms but they started pulling me out of the school "Calm down luke." Calum said, i glared at him "Emily." Michael said, emily walked up looking at me "Calm him down." He stated, emily sighed turning to me looking in my eyes "Lukey, calm down please." She begged, i took a deep breath nodding feeling calum and michael let go of my arms.

Emily wrapped her arms around me pulling me into a hug while i slowly wrapped my arms around her lifting her up so her legs wrapped around me and leaned down kissing her. "Hurry take a picture!" I heard michaels voice whisper/yell and then a flash, i pulled away putting her down before turning around seeing calum with his phone out "Um...." i laughed shaking my head "Alright were going home." I said, they looked at me strangely "Or you guys can stay and ill go..." I trailed off "No we'll go." michael stated walking next to me and emily along with the others, i smiled as we all started walking home.

*At the house*

When we got to the house we all walked inside shutting the door, as we were about to walk upstairs to all of our rooms we were stopped by the 1D guys voices "Uh, what are you all doing home?" "Well you see, luke here was in a rush this morning and forgot his meds-" Calum was cut off by niall "Thats what i tried to warn you about" I made an 'O' face "Oops" Calum continued "Anyway, 2 jocks shoved him down and were taunting him-" He was cut off by Zayn. "Aw, you didnt beat them to death did you?" I shook my head "No they dragged me out before i could." They nodded "Alright, so you are home now because..." liam trailed off, i looked at him with an 'Are You Serious?' Face "We came back so i didnt beat the shit out of them." I said, "Language." Harry said sternly but i just rolled my eyes "Can we go to our rooms now?" I asked, they looked at each other before nodding.

We turned around jogging up the stairs, when emily and i got into our room she flopped down on the bed face first making me chuckle.

"Im going to take a shower." I stated, emily turned over looking at me with a smirk "Can i join." She asked wiggling her eye brows i shook my head chuckling before looking back at her. "Sure babe." I winked at her watching her laugh "im kidding babe i took a shower this morning." I smirked toward her "I wasnt." She shook her head grabbing the pillow throwing it at me "Go take a shower." She said, i chuckled nodding as i turned around walking into the bathroom shutting the door, i stripped down turning the water on warming it up before getting in.

*Calums POV*

While i was in my room i started thinking about everything that has happened to me from my past to now...

i mean just 2 months ago i lived alone in my own apartment and now i live with my 4 best friends with a world wide famous boyband and also about to go on a giant tour with them, its really amazing.

I've known Luke, Emily, and Michael for basically my whole life so yeah were all use to lukes anger. For the 2 weeks Emily left it was hard seeing luke like that, luke has only ever once broke and hit emily and of course he was drunk when that happened because i know that if he was sober he wouldnt have done that.

I let out a long sigh before sitting up in my bed, i got out of bed walking out of my room and down to mikeys opening the door walking in.

"Awe Mikey seriously?!" I yelled covering my eyes, when i walked in he was watching porn and jerking off, i heard the laptop close "You can un-cover your eyes now." Well he sounds annoyed, i took my hand away from my eyes seeing an annoyed michael... "You could have knocked you dick." I rolled my eyes "i was coming to ask what you were doing but clearly you were busy." He gave me a sarcastic smile "Yeah i was, but you interrupted so what do you want to do?" He asked letting out a sigh. "Um, lets go swimming." I stated, he nodded walking to his closet pulling out a pair of swimming trunks "Hey can i borrow some swimming trunks?" I asked, he nodded tossing me a pair i walked to his bathroom getting changed while he got changed in his room.

I walked out of the bathroom and back into michaels room seeing he was sitting on his bed "Ready?" i asked making him look up, he nodded standing up walking to the door with me following.

We walked down the stairs and down a couple of hallways that are un-believably long, when we finally got to the pool room i was happy to say the least. "This house is fucking huge." Michael said takin off his shirt, i nodded taking off mine "I dont know about you but im going in the hot tub first." I said walking to the hot tub stepping in, "Awe really bro?" I looked toward michael nodding "Come on." He said before jumping into the deep end of the pool, when he came back up to the surface he moved his wet hair from his eyes looking over at me, "Come on its not even cold." I sighed getting out walking toward the deep end of the pool "Jump in its better then just slowly getting in." He instructed, i nodded jumping in feeling the water immediately surround me. I got back to the surface looking toward michael wiping the water away from my eyes "now what?" I asked, he looked at me with a bored expression "i dont know you dragged me here." I sighed before i started floating on my back "Im bored!" I yelled, i felt hands on my stomach when all of a sudden i was pushed under water, i got to the surface coughing cause water got into my mouth i turned to a laughing michael "That wasnt funny you dick!" I yelled shoving him before climbing out of the pool grabbing my towel "Oh come on cal i was joking, you didnt die did you?" He asked jokingly, i just turned and glared at him "I hate you." I said, he just smirked "love you too." I couldnt help the smile tugging on my lips, i set my towel down before jumping into the pool on michael "I luh you mikey." He pushed me off him laughing "I luh you too cal."

Yup, thats our friendship we cant stat made at each other and if we are it doesnt last long and one of us ends up breaking and hugging the other until it ends.