Chapter 39

*Lukes POV*

                The whole ride home i held Emily's hand, when we pulled into the driveway we just sat in the car silently for a couple minutes neither of us talking just looking at each other.
After about 4 minutes of observing each other emily spoke up "So, should we gather everyone in the living room and tell them?" I thought for a moment, because none of the others knew i was going to do this. "Yeah, lets get everyone to sit in the living room if you know they arent asleep.." I trailed off with a chuckle when i seen it was 10 pm.

        We walked in the front door and into the living room seeing Niall and Louis playing fifa "Hey guys we need to get you and the others in here, we have something important to tell you." After i spoke they paused the game turning around noticing my serious expression before nodding and called everyone in, as they all walked in i motioned them to sit down watching as they did so.

                I took a deep breath grabbing emilys hand, i dont see why im so nervous i mean i didnt really propose, just gave her a promise ring.
"Okay, so what we wanted to tell you is that..." I paused looking at all of them before slowly bringing emilys hand up showing them the ring, when they looked and seen the expensive ring their eyes widened before looking at me "OH MY GOD YOU PROPOSED!" Perried screamed smiling, i chuckled shaking my head "No, i just gave her a promise ring letting her know that she is the only girl i will ever love." "Awe!" Perrie and El gushed in unison, mikey was looking at me with a small smile showing me accepted which i returned the smile. I turned to my left looking at emily who was smiling, i took my right hand gently putting it on her cheek making her face me before leaning down planting a soft kiss on her lips "Stop being all lovey dovey, making me feel lonely." I laughed looking at ashton who was pouting "Awe, stop being jealous you got enough love from my boyfriend last night." Emily teased making everyone laugh, ashton and i blushed avoiding eye contact with each other "You're never going to live that down are you?" I asked, she shook her head smirking at me.

                        "But anyway, thats what we called you all here for and you shouldnt have to worry about me proposing to her because we cant exactly get married until im 18 and she gets permission by liam and my birthday is..." I paused before my eyes widened "Next month!" I nearly shouted, i cant believe i forgot my own birthday "Hey, that means my birthday is in 3 months." Emily smiled, i grinned god i cant wait till i turn 18. "Alright, everyone get ready for bed." Louis surprisingly instructed, we all walked to our rooms getting ready for bed.

             When i stripped down to my boxers i pulled a pair of sweats on leaving my shirt off, i turned around seeing emily in my sweat shirt that says 'Never Stop Punk Spirits' I looked down seeing her wearing her black pajama unicorn shorts making me smile and slightly laugh "Babe, you cant wear a punk sweatshirt and unicorn shorts." I teased, she rolled her eyes walking to our bed laying down pulling the covers over her.
I walked to the bed getting in wrapping my arms around her. "I wuv yew." I said in a baby voice, she rolled on her back looking at me "I wuv yew too." I smiled widely showing off my dimples making her grin, i pecked her forehead wrapping my arm around her waist lightly "Night princess." I whispered, she snuggled further into me causing me to smiling before letting darkness consume me.

*Next morning*

               When i opened my eyes i turned my head a little bit seeing emily laying/sleeping on her back, the blanket was on the floor so im guessing she got a little to hot last night.
I looked down seeing her baby bump making me smile, i peeked up at her seeing her still asleep with light snores escaping her mouth. I leaned down kissing her stomach "Hey there boys, i want you to know you that daddy loves you alot and i cant wait to meet you, you boys are going to take care of your mommy when you grow up. Only 5 more months until i get ot meet you boys, i cant wait to hold you guys im going to go and make your mommy breakfast now mommy and daddy love you." I kissed her stomach one more time before walking out of the room slowly closing the door before walking downstairs.

*Emilys POV*

        I felt something lightly touch my stomach making me confused until i heard lukes voice. "Hey there boys, i want you to know you that daddy loves you alot and i cant wait to meet you, you boys are going to take care of your mommy when you grow up. Only 5 more months until i get ot meet you boys, i cant wait to hold you guys im going to go and make your mommy breakfast now mommy and daddy love you." i had to stop myself from smiling, but when i heard the door click closed i opened my eyes smiling widely not being able to help it, i put my hands on my stomach feeling tiny kicks i smiled whispering "I love you." before standing up deciding against getting dressed, i walked carefully down stairs walking into the kitchen smelling the wonderful smell of bacon and eggs, when i walked into the kitchen i seen luke facing the stove so i quietly made my way behind him and wrapped my arms around her feeling him lightly jump but then realized its me and turned around after turning the stove off, he looked down at me smiling "Our boys were pretty happy after you talked to them." When i said that he blushed a bit "You heard that?" He asked quietly, i giggled nodding before pecking his lips "I love you babe." He smiled kissing me back "I. Love. You. Too." he said between kisses.

          After our little moment he fixed us 2 plates putting them on the table,
"What do you want for your birthday babe?" I asked, he shrugged "I dont need anything i have everything i've ever wanted, the love of my life whos pregnant with my sons, a new family, my own band, my life seems perfect." I smiled widely at him "Im still getting you something." I said, he just groaned "But i dont want anything." i shook my head giggling "Fine, i wont spend that much i will just get you something small." He thought about it for a minute before smiling and nodding.

        "Now what do you want?" he asked, i rolled my eyes shaking my head "Noth-" He cut me off before i could finish "Nope, you are getting me something so im getting you someting." I smiled letting out a sigh
"Fine." i mumbled hiding my smile, he grinned at me finishing his breakfast.

*After breakfast*

        Luke decided to make me take a nap for the babies, i argued with him for a minute but finally agreed.
So right now luke is tucking me in like im a 6 year old but im not complaining it just shows that he cares for me, when he was done covering me up he leaned down pecking my forehead. "Now, if you need anything i will be down stairs in the living room but for now get some rest." I nodded giving him a small smile realizing how tired i was, he walked out the door after giving me one last smile as i closed my eyes falling into a dreamless sleep.