Chapter 27

*Emilys POV*

As Niall and i exited the kitchen after i got me some ice for my head, we started walking back to everyone else.

Time to get my plan in gear, when we walked into the room i went over next to ashton sitting down on the stool "hey ash." I smiled, he returned the smile along with a small 'Hi' "Alright so tour is tomorrow..." Louis trailed off pausing so someone could talk but when no one did he continued "Alright, so everyone knows the whole bus thing?" He asked, i looked around seeing everyone nodding plus luke sneaking glances at me but i just sent him a smile, screw my little plan. "Good, now its....." Louis trailed off grabbing his phone "8:30 pm, so why dont you all go to sleep since were waking up at 7 in the morning to get on the buses." We all groaned but agreed walking out of the room, as i was walking up the stairs i noticed luke jogged up next to me.

"Hey babe." I smiled, he gave me a small smile as we walked into our room. Once we got inside luke closed the door turning the lights on, i walked over to my suitcase pulling out a random night gown hurrying to get changed. After i got changed i turned around looking at luke who was laying on the bed smirking at me "Whaaat?" I asked dragging out the 'A' all he did was smirk wider and shake his head, i sighed walking over to the bed crawling in wrapping myself in the blanket. I felt lukes arm wrap around my waist pulling me into him, he moved my hair out of the way and started kissing my neck causing my breath to come out in short puffs.

Next thing i know im rolled over and am sitting on luke with him smirking up at me "Really babe? Now?" He laughed nodding as he lifted his hips meeting mine and grinded a little causing a moan to escape my lips, when he stopped i looked down at him and smirked "My turrrnn" I said in a sing-song voice, i slowly started grinding down on him rotating my hips causing him to groan loudly and grip my hips, i was about to lean down and kiss him but we were interrupted by the door slamming open scaring the both of us, i turned around and seen "Really Michael?" Luke groaned, mikey glared at us "Im not dealing with your sex noises all night so stop being so horny and go to sleep." I glared at him "Fine, but when we get on the tour bus ill make sure we get the one above you and fuck extra loud." Luke retorted making michaels eyes widen, he opened his mouth to say something but luke cut him off "Nope, you made your choice mikey now go back to your room so we can sleep." Luke shooed him away, mikey just sighed turning around walking out shutting the door behind him.

When he was gone i looked down at luke because i was still sitting on him "Well..... that was something..." I trailed off as i climbed off of him, he chuckled nodding in agreement as i laid next to him restiing my head against his bare chest, i felt him lean down and kiss my fore head making me smile "G'night Princess Love you." I yawned before replying "Love you too lukey." And they i let darkness consume me.

*Next morning* *Zayns POV*

I heard my alarm beeping telling me it was time to wake up everyone, i pulled the blanket off of me as i climbed out of bed and out of the room.

While walking down the hall i knocked on my band mates doors waking them up telling them to wake the boys and emily up. I walked toward Luke and Emilys room walking in mentally 'Awing' at the sight of them, emilys head was on lukes chest, the blanket was on the floor so it showed how their legs were tangled and honestly i dont really want to wake them up because thats how cute the sight is but i knew i had to wake them up because paul should be here soon with the van to take up to the bus's so i slowly walked to lukes side of the bed shaking him awake.

He let out a groan before blinking his eyes open squinting up at me "Yeah zayn?" His raspy voice asked, i sighed "Time to get up luke Paul should be here soon." He groaned again but nodded signaling me to leave, i walked out of the room closing the door knowing that they want some privacy.

*Lukes POV*

After Zayn left i turned my head toward emilys sleeping figure and shook her awake "Come on Em we have to get ready." I got out of bed hearing emily sigh and the bed squeaking a bit telling me she got out of bed, i pulled out some ripped skinny jeans, plain black v-neck, some black vans and my 'WEIRDO' beanie walking into the bathroom turning on the shower before stripping down jumping in.

*After shower*

I got out of the shower drying off and put my clothes on, i dried my hair and styled it in its normal quiff before putting my beanie on.

I pulled my tooth brush out and started brushing my teeth, when i was done i rinsed my mouth and walked back into the bedroom as i walked in my mouth dropped seeing emilys outfit she was wearing a lace crop top, high waisted shorts, black heels, and her golden cross earings "What?" She asked furrowing her eye brows, i snapped out of my trance giving her a smile as i walked up to her wrapping my arms around her waist leaning down giving her a passionate kiss.

"Hey are you- Ohhh get it!" I pulled away turned away looking toward the door seeing ashton who was smirking, i narrowed my eyes at him "Oh yeah, babe did you pack your meds?" Emily asked, i thought for a minute before slowly shaking my head, i heard her sigh "Come on lets go get it." She said starting to walk toward the door "Why dont you guys just bring your bags downstairs so when its time to go you dont have to walk all the way back up here when its time to leave?" He asked, emily and i looked at each other before shrugging and grabbing our bags.

After we got downstairs we put our bags in the living room before walking into the kitchen grabbing my meds "Alright so everyones awake correct?" Liam asked, i looked around seeing everyone here "Yup." i said popping the 'p' he nodded to himself right when the doorbell rang "Ahh, okay that should be paul so grab your bags and head to the van." He instructed, i sighed grabbing my bag and emilys before she could "Umm, i can grab my own bag...." She trailed off, i shook my head smiling down at her as i walked out the door putting our bags in the back.

"Okay everyone pile in and make room for everyone." Paul stated, i let emily in first before plopping down next to her. "Okay, the ride isnt that long only about 15 minutes." harry said, i nodded leaning back against the seat.

*Skip the ride*

When we got to where the bus's are i basically shoved everyone out of the van and grabbed our bags and ran to the bus door "Geez, calm down Luke." Calum joked, i ignored him and opened the door running in picking the top bunk for em and i, calum got the one across from us and ashton got the one under him leaving the one under us for mikey, i mentally smirked thinking about what i said last night.

"Awe! Come on ash switch me spots." Michael whined, ashton shook his head smirking.

"Bullshit." Michael mumbled to himself but i heard him and laughed a bit, "Oh mikey it wont be that bad." i smirked, he said nothing and glared at me before he dove into his bunk grumbling.

I chuckled to myself as i helped emily up on the bunk, "If that falls on me i will come back and haunt all your asses." Michael said, we all ended up laughing as we felt the bus start to move.