Chapter 48

*Lukes POV*

"Umm..." Michael trailed off looking at us blushing, while we just stared back at him.

"Well anyway..." Louis trailed off breaking the awkward tension, we all looked at him as he opened his mouth to say something but was cut off when an angry liam, zayn, niall, and ashton came busting into the room soaked with water and little red circles on their faces and arms from the nerf guns I bet.

"What the hell?!" Liam shouted flinging his arms around, we all turned and looked at them seeing them glaring at us making us burst out laughing only making them glare harder.

After we calmed our laughes into chuckles and giggles we all took a minute to catch our breath "S-So thats what you came into do?" Michael asked chuckling a bit, i nodded smiling widely "Until he came running back scarred." harry mumbled making calum and michael blush, liam looked at us confused "Why did he run back?" "Nothing, just forget about it." Calum said, i shivered at the thought "Okay..." He trailed off before going serious and looked at us aka the suspect of this whole problems "Now you 5-" He was cut off by emily "Woah! 5? i wasnt even part of this." "Okay, but you 4." He paused turning his attention to us making our smiles drop "What?" Louis asked innocently making liam roll his eyes "Not even worth it." he grumbled making us smile again "We have a show today so get get ready." He mumbled turning around walking back to his room, i grabbed emilys hand skipping- yes skipping dont judge me- i could hear emilys giggles next to me making me smile.

We got into the suite and walked into the bedroom, when we got inside i fell onto the bed panting "God, you are so lazy." She teased, i stuck my tongue out at her but she just giggles shaking her head as she walked over to the bed laying down next to me. "You're so beautiful." I whispered brushing her bangs out of her eyes, she smiled leaning down giving me a kiss.

All of a sudden there was banging from the hotel door "Hurry up! Pauls almost here." Nialls voice rang through the suite, i groaned turning to her pecking her cheek before getting up walking to the bathroom looking in the mirror, i ran my fingers through my hair a bit to fix it before i walked out seeing emily waiting by the door "Ready?" I asked, she turned to me smiling and nodding.

I opened the door walking out with emily to my right, when we got into the hallway we could see the others getting into the elevator "Hey! Wait up!" I shouted grabbing emilys hand jogging to the others who were laughing.

We got to the elevator panting for air, as the doors closed i glared at them making them shut up "We told you to hurry." Niall said sheepishly, i rolled my eyes cursing under my breath "Seriously? What were you guys doing in there anyway, you're in the same clothes from this morning." Louis asked, i shrugged looking at emily "Just observing things." I said with a small smile, the elevator doors opened when we got to the lobby "Finally you guys are down here, you're going to be late for your own show." Paul sighed standing up from the bench, he lead us out front and to the van.

*Skip car ride*

When we arrived we jumped out of the van when a wave of screams hit us, i looked up from the ground seeing a bunch of fans lined up.

I wrapped my arm around emily as paul guided us into the arena "Alright, you guys sit here and ill come back when its time for you to go on boys." He finished looking at michael, calum, ashton, and i. We just nodded watching as he walked off to some other security guards. "So, how many people are going to be here tonight?" I asked, they put on thinking faces before zayn answered "Around 60,000" My eyes widened "60,000?!" I asked shocked, he chuckled nodding "Thats alot of people to impress." I mumbled, he must have not heard me or ignored me because he turned around talking to the others.

*30 minutes later*

I was on the couch talking with emily when paul walked in "Time to go on boys." He stated, i nodded pecking emilys cheek before standing up along with michael, calum, and ashton.

We walked over to the side of the stage hearing some screams and alot of talking, i grabbed my guitar while they grabbed their guitar, bass, and drum sticks "Ready to go out there boys?" I asked turning around facing them, they took deep breaths nodding "And.....go!" we ran out on stage hearing the crowd roar with screams, i looked out into the crowd as far as the spotlights would let me and seen some signs that said some pretty funny things. "This is Heartbreak On A Big Screen." I said through the microphone hearing the crowd scream.

*After concert*

We we're all back into the van smiling at how great the crowd was tonight. "You guys did amazing!" Emily exclaimed "Dont you mean amaZAYN?" Zayn asked smirking, we all laughed for a minute before sobering up "Sure zayn." emily giggled "Im so happy we went to that orphanage." Liam whispered probably thinking no one heard but i turned to him smiling "me too liam" He looked at me smiling, i wrapped an arm around his shoulder pulling him into a side hug. "AWE! Father/son moments!" Louis 'squealed' making us all laugh again.

Once we arrived back to the hotel we went up to our suites after saying goodnight to each other. Emily and I walked into our suite going into the kitchen, i grabbed a banana and started pealing it. When i was done pealing it i took a bite looking at emily who looked exhausted, i swallowed the bite before talking "How are you the one tired? I was on stage." I asked jokingly, she groaned "Cheering tires you out too." I nodded smiling knowing that she was cheering for me. I finished the banana before walking over to her picking her up bridal style "Come on babe, you're tired and so am i so we are going to go to sleep." I stated walking into the bedroom, she mumbled something i didnt catch so i laid her down on her side of the bed about to walk to my side but she grabbed my wrist pulling me back. "Umm, babe what are you doing?" I asked confusingly as i looked at her hand "Can you change me?" She asked giving me tired puppy eyes, i chuckled nodding making her lazily smile. I walked over to the closet grabbing some boxers and a tank top before walking back over to her telling her to sit up. When i was done changing her i stripped down in my boxers before walking to my side of the bed pulling the covers back so i can get in. Once my head hit the pillow i was out like a light.