Chapter 58

*Lukes POV*

        I woke up seeing tylers tiny figure next to me making me smile, i slwoly got out of bed making sure not to wake him up and walked out of the bedroom and downstairs. When i got to the bottom of the stairs i entered the livingroom seeing zayn sitting up on the couch groaning making me chuckle, he must have heard me because he turned around glaring when he seen me.

                "What'd i do?" I asked innocently making him glare harder "You stole my bed making me have to sleep on the couch." He said pouting no longer glaring, i chuckled shrugging "Tyler wanted me to stay and cuddle." I told him, he rolled his eyes standing up cracking his back sighing in relief "Was it really that bad?" I asked chuckling as we walked to the kitchen "Hell yeah." he said, i jokingly rolled my eyes before answering "Buy a softer couch then." He ignored me making himself some breakfast, i wasn't really that hungry so i didnt get anything to eat. All of a sudden i heard a tiny bark and seen snowball standing by my feet so i walked to the back door with him following me and let him outside seeing him do his business "Hey daddy." I heard tryler say tiredly when i walked back into the kitchen, i ruffled his hair "Morning buddy." he groaned fixing his curls "Daaaad" He whined i just chuckled rolling my eyes.

           "You know hes old enough to get enrolled into school now." Zayn pointed out my eyebrows shot up looking down at tyler who was frowning "Do you want to sign up for school?" I asked, he pouted shaking his head "Cant i just get homeschooled?" He asked, i sighed thinking about it before turning to zayn "We can afford a tutor right?" He nodded, tyler squealed hugging us before running out of the kitchen.

*Michaels POV*

       I felt movement next to me causing me to wake up and turn toward the movement seeing calum halfway out of bed "Cal...." I trailed off watching hi slowly turn to me smiling "What are you doing?" I asked slowly "I didnt want to wake you up.." He trailed off, i nodded flinging the covers off me and got out of bed followed along with calum. We walked out of the room and seen tyler running out of the kitchen "Woah, slow down buddy." I joked, he rolled his eyes running past us and up the stairs "Okay then." I mumbled to myself causing calum to giggle, i just rolled my eyes as we entered the kitchen seeing luke and zayn talking. "hey guys." I greeted wrapping my arms around calums waist pecking his cheek "Uh, now i know why you guys always complained about me and emily." Luke 'gagged' i rolled my eyes pulling calum into a kiss.

                "Well, anyway im going to take emily and tyler out for a walk can you guys watch the twins?" He asked, i shrugged looking at calum who nodded smiling luke returned it walking out of the kitchen.

*Lukes POV*

        I walked out of the kitchen and up the stairs into liams room mentally awing when i seen emily sleeping with the twins on either side of her. 

"Babe, wake up." i whispered poking her until she groaned opening her eyes looking at me "What luke?" She mumbled tiredly, i just chuckled at her laziness "Come on, im going to take you and ty out for a walk while the guys watch the twins." She sighed staying still for a minute before getting up slowly making sure not to wake the twins.

                She grabbed some extra clothes that we brought and walked into the bathroom getting changed. When she was done she walked out looking more awake "You going to get changed?" She asked, i nodded grabbing some clothes before walking into the bathroom shutting the door getting changed.

        As i came out of the bathroom now changed, we walked down the hall after putting pillows around the sleeping twins so they wouldnt fall and get hurt. We found tyler talking with Liam "Hey buddy, were going for a walk." I said, he looked up at us frowning "Why you guys leaving?" He asked quietly, i chuckled picking him up tossing him in the air a bit before settling him on my hip "You're coming with us buddy." He smiled widely squirming until i let him down watching him run over by the door grabbing his tiny vans slipping them on. "Have fun guys." Liam chuckled holding the door opened for us, we nodded smiling walking out of the house and down the front porch.

                When we got to the park i grabbed tyler lifting him up putting him on my shoulders running around "Im going to sit over here while you guys go play." Emily giggled walking to a bench, i chuckled running around with tyler still on my shoulders "Wanna go on the swings?" I asked looking up at him, he nodded excitedly as i ran toward the swings. After about 10 minutes of pushing him i noticed he was looking over my shoulder with confusion written all over his face "Whats wrong bud?" I asked stopping the swing "Theres someone talking to mommy." He mumbled, i turned around seeing 3 guys talking to emily "Stay here" I demanded turning around walking toward them.

        "Is there a problem?" I asked standing next to emily who linked arms with me, i looked at the guys who looked at me smirking "Just sayin hi to the babe, mate." I growled at him using all my self control not to pounce on him, i didnt want tyler seeing me angry... "Woah mate calm down." one of them mocked putting his hands up in surrender "Why dont you guys just leave." Emily snapped glaring at them "Are you going to make us?" Another one asked, i glared at them but they just laughed "Hey! Leave mommy and daddy alone!" I heard tylers tiny voice yell as i seen him shove past them standing in between me and emily, the guys looked down shocked but then smirked "So you got yourself a whore?" I growled leaning into emilys ear "Take tyler away." I demanded, she looked at me with pleading eyes but i just glared at her telling her to go now or i will do it with him here so she grabbed him and walked away so the playground.

                "You want to repeat yourself?" I snapped toward one of them giving him a death stare "I said got yourself a whore?" I pulled my fist back before swinging it at his face hearing a satisfying crack, he grabbed his nose which was bleeding alot, i felt a pain on my stomach hunching over and before i knew i launched myself at one of them tackling him to the ground. Suddenly i was pulled into reality when i heard a voice scream "DADDY!" I turned my head seeing a crying tyler, my eyes immediately softened and i got off the guy who wasnt that hurt but had a black eye, busted lip, and a bruised cheek "Dont talk about my family." I growled before turning around jogging over to tyler picking him up wiping his tears "Its alright bud lets just go home." I mumbled running my hand through his blonde curls.

        We arrived at the guys home walking in "hey gu- what the hell happened?" Liam started but cut himself off when he seen the state we were in, i set tyler down before collapsing on the couch "A couple of douche bags had the nerve to talk about my family" I ended with a growl getting angry again "I take it you didnt bother with your meds today?" Mikey asked jumping into the conversation, i sighed shaking my head "No wonder you blacked out." Emily mumbled, i rolled my eyes seeing the others eyes widen "In front of tyler?" Calum asked shocked, i sighed shaking my head "No, i had emily take him away i held off my anger for as long as i could but when he called emily a whore i just lost it.." I trailed off ashamed, i felt a hand grip my shoulder causing me to look up seeing liam smiling "We're proud luke, you're fighting the anger." I just gave him a small smile before looking over at emily who was playing with tyler. "Im trying my best." i whispered to no one particular