Chapter 68

*Louis POV*

"No- Tyler put that down." I scolded him as he picked up my phone, i looked back down at the twins who were chewing on their fingers and some of their toys. "Tyler give me th-" I was cut off by the front door closing, i told tyler to be quiet and listened closely downstairs, when i heard nothing i immediately told tyler to watch the twins and i ran down the stairs seeing that EVERYONE left.

"You got to be kidding." I muttered angrily to myself, i walked back up the stairs- more like stomped- when i reached my room i grabbed my phone and dialed nialls number.

Niall/Louis

Hey Lou.

WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?! I heard laughing in the background followed by a course of 'shh's'

You see, we are out getting some food so we really have to get going because the foods here. BYE LOU! Next thing i know i heard the dial tone signalling that they hung up, i pulled the phone away from my ear glaring at it.

"Im going to kill you all." I growled before smirking "Perfect." I whispered to myself, i got my phone back out and dialed her number. When she answered i smirked wider "I need your help."

*Lukes POV*

After the dinner we all got in our cars and headed to the house, "How do you think louis doing?" I asked smirking, emily giggled "i dont know but i think we're going to die when we get to the house." She said, i grabbed her hand bring it up and kissed it.

I pulled into the drive way with the others behind us, when we all entered the house it was.... quiet, i looked around and seen the house a mess "What the hell happened here?" Liam growled shoving passed us, all of a sudden louis cam running down the stairs looking.... scared/nervous "Louis what happened? Where are the kids?" Liam asked, we all looked at louis "I-I dont know, s-someone broke in a-and took them." My eyes widened and i could feel tears welling up, i heard a loud sob making me turn to emily who was crying, i pulled her in my arms comforting her.

"How could you let someone take them?!" I shouted, he looked down and then back up with
a little smile on his face "you better wipe that smile off your face before i do." I growled, he chuckled "Calm down, YOU CAN COME IN!" He yelled, we all turned to the front door that opened and in came eleanor and perrie holding the kids "Payback." I let go of emily and walked up to louis and punched him in the face "I swear to god, you do that EVER again i will make things worse." I growled, he rubbed the side of his face nodding.

All the others shook their heads in dissapointment while emily walked up to him slapping his other cheek "Okay i get it!" He shouted rubbing the other side now "You guys shouldnt have left me alone with them." He pointed out, i glared at him again "No shit louis, remind us again to NEVER trust you with kids." He rolled his eyes turning around walking to the kitchen, i turned around sighing angrily "Why would you guys go along with it?" Zayn asked perrie and eleanor in disbelief "You guys didnt invite us either." I rolled my eyes grabbing the boys from them "You guys are going to make him an over protective dad." Emily sighed, I rolled my eyes scoffing "I wont be an ov-" I was cut off "Ty-Ty" Our eyes widened as we looked down at austin "What'd you say buddy?" I asked slowly, he smiled widely and started clapping "TY-TY!" He cheered giggling, i smiled widely looking at the others whos eyes were wide "He just said his first word!" Emily cheered, louis walked in with a sandwich but stopped when he seen us.

"What happened" He asked slowly "Austin said his first word." Louis pouted sharply "I missed it." I chuckled shrugging, i set tyler down watching as Austin crawled to him "Ty." Louis smiled widely making the corner of his eyes squint "Now all we need is Jace..." I trailed off looking at him in emilys arms "Can you say dada?" I asked smiling, he just giggled snuggling into emilys chest "Come on baby you can do it." Emily encouraged, he peaked out and looked around before stretching his arms out to liam "Papa." I frowned deeply as liam smiled softly and grabbing him with tears welling up in his eyes.

"Thats not fair." I mumbled, emily giggled slapping my arm "Be happy they're starting to talk." I scoffed jokingly "How can i be happy, soon enough they're going to be talking back." She made a face telling me she argeed. "One of these days these boys are going to grow up and make their own families." emily mumbled sadly, i wrapped my arm around her "Thats not for a long time princess." I whispered kissing her cheek "But i swear to god if they say all your names before they say 'mommy' or 'daddy' they are not being around you guys for a while." I stated half serious and half joking, they all just laughed it off "What time is it?" Emily asked, i checked my phone seeing it was 7 pm "a little after 7pm." She nodded sighing "I think im going to head down to the house with the boys you can stay here and hang out." She said, i nodded pecking her lips watching as she walked out of the house with the boys and perrie and eleanor who offered to go with her.

"So what are we going to be doing?" Harry asked with a bored tone, i looked around shrugging "How about...." Calum trailed off, i thought for a minute "I have no idea." I said, i looked around until my eyes landed on the hallway that leads the the basketball court "I dont know about you guys but i want to play some basket ball" I turned around walking down the hallway with calum, michael, and ashton following, the guys said something about staying back and playing video games, before we got to the basketball room we stopped and got changed into some basketball shorts and some loose t-shirts.

When we got to the basketball court room, i grabbed a ball and started dribbling "Okay, so ashton and I against you and Cal?" I asked michael, he nodded in agreement and before i knew it the ball was stolen from me by michael, i stood there for a minute before running after him and got it back passing it to ashton who started dribbling it down the court shooting and scoring.

*1 hour later*

As the game came to an end mikey and cal one by 1 the score ended up being 31-30 "Good game." i panted out of breath, michael just smirked giving cal a high five "I dont know about you guys but im going to head home and take a shower and go to sleep." The nodded giving me a hug watching as i walked out of the room "Bye guys." I waved walking out of the house.