Chapter 12

*Lukes POV*

        When we were done with our songs we ran off stage, i decided to go look around for Emily.

"Em?" I called out looking around, i turned the corner and seen emily walking out of a door with.... Isaac and 2 other guys... "WHAT THE HELL?!" I roared, i seen emily freeze and she slowly looked over along with the others.

        "Listen to me luke, i swear to god its not what it looks like." She said slowly, next thing i know my eye sight goes dark and my feet are moving themselves, last thing i heard was emily shouting "Run!" And then a bunch of feet running.

*Emilys POV*

        I turned my head seeing Luke there with his fist clenching and unclenching by his sides, "Listen to me luke, i swear to god its not what it looks like." I said slowly, i knew it wouldnt help much but i decided to try.

His face started going red and his blue eyes turning into a very dark/ almost black blue. His feet started moving this way and thats how i knew he has no control "Run!" I shouted before we all started running the opposite way.

                        "Mikey!" I screamed causing him to turn around, when he seen isaac he furrowed his eyebrows then looked at me "Whats he doing here?" He asked firmly, i stopped to catch my breath "Thats not the important thing right now." I almost shouted, he looked at me like i was dumb "What do you mean thats n-" I cut him off pointing at a VERY pissed off luke who was looking around "Thats our problem" He turned looking where i was pointing, his eyes widened "CALUM! ASH!" He yelled, calum and ashton walked over looking annoyed "What?" Cal asked with a bored expression, all michael did was point at luke whos now looking over here glaring "Oh shit...." Ash whispered, i turned to isaac, stiles, and scott. "You 3 leave we can handle it from here." They were about to protest until luke was infront of us so they turned around and ran out the door. "Babe, listen to me." I tried to calm his down a bit so he would at least listen to what im saying, but all he did was glare at me and started clenching his fist again. "Em, maybe you should get behind us..." I heard mikey trail off, i shook my head firmly "Emily, get away from me." Luke growled glaring at me with his cold eyes, i looked up at him with tears in my eyes "God dammit emily get away!" He shouted pushing me roughly causing me to fall to the ground hitting my head.

                "Luke! Stop." I heard michaels voice yell, my eye sight was going blurry and my head was hurting like hell.

I reached my hand behind my head feeling a warm liquid before putting my hand in front of me seeing red, blood. "Calum.." I whispered, he didnt hear me so i said it louder making him look over at me, when he seen the blood he rushed over to me picking me up bridal style, my eyes started getting heavier to the point i could barely keep them open "Em, come on stay awake." i heard calum mumble, i opened my eyes a little wider seeing michael yelling at an angry luke until michael pointed toward me making luke look over and when he seen me his eyes automatically went back to his normal blue shade and filled with guilt.

        When he tried walking over michael held him back "Let me go!" He screamed struggling in michaels grip, my head started to hurt the more i kept my eyes opened "Cal, im sleepy..." I mumbled starting to close my eyes "NO! Em keep your eyes open baby, im sorry. Im so fucking sorry!" I heard luke yell before closing my eyes falling into darkness.

*Michaels POV*

        I turned to Luke after emily passed out, "WHY CANT YOU FUCKING CONTROL YOUR ANGER! You dont let anyone explain themselves before you go and do something like this." I yelled pointing back to where calum and emily are, i seen luke finch a bit before turning to me with tears in her eyes "I-I cant help it, i dont mean to its like an act of instinct you dont understand." I looked at him then back at emily shaking my head before looking him in the eyes "Honestly luke, you always say its emily you're trying to protect but it doesnt matter even if the person you love the most makes you angry, you find a way to hurt them." He looked at me before closing his eyes tightly "I didnt want to hurt her, i didnt mean to push her that hard i just wanted her to get away from me so i didnt hurt her." He explained, i sighed before looking back where calum is seeing hes not there probably getting some help for emily god i hope shes okay.

*Lukes POV*

        I didnt mean to hurt her but michaels right, i need help controling my anger.

I turned back toward michael "Mikey..." I trailed off, he turned around glaring at me "What?" He spat, i sighed and started fiddling with my fingers "I-Is there a way i can get help to control my anger.... like medication?" I asked quietly not looking up at him.

        When he didnt answer i looked up seeing him shocked, he finally snapped out of it before answering "Yeah, they make medication for it.." He trailed off still shocked i guess, i gave him a small smile "C-Can we get some?" I asked nervously, he looked at me before throwing an arm around my shoulder "Come on buddy lets go get that and im proud that you want to do this." I sighed nodding "I just hope emilys alright." I mumbled looking down as we walked out the doors.