Chapter 51

*Emilys POV*

                After Luke went upstairs to calm the twins down i smiled to myself as i sat on the couch "Why are you smiling?" I heard someone ask, i looked up seeing it was Harry who asked, i smiled again shaking my head "Because my life is perfect." He gave me a small smile before looking behind me and at the stairs, i turned around seeing luke coming down with a smile on his face.

        "I love those boys." He whispered, i smiled nodding "me too babe, we did good." He chuckled lifting me up so im sitting on his lap, all of a sudden all the others stood up stretching "Well, we're going to head home." I nodded watching as they walked out, when they were gone i turned around facing luke "Wanna watch a movie or go to sleep?" he asked, i thought about it before answering "Im not that tired so movie." he grinned nodding as he moved me over letting him get up and pick a movie out.

                "What movie?" I asked after he sat back down "You'll see." He smirked, i rolled my eyes leaning my head on his chest as the movie started, i smiled widely looking up at him "Really?" I asked smiling, he chuckled nodding "You know i love this movie and always cry." The movie he put in is 'A Walk To Remember' "I know, but i will be here to comfort you." I smiled snuggling into his chest watching the movie.

*After the movie*

        "I-It always gets me" I cried hiding my face in his chest while he rubbed my back "Come on babe lets go to sleep." he whispered picking me up bridal style carrying me down a hallway to our room im guessing. When we arrivd at a door he pushed it open revealing a beautiful room.

                After we got changed we laid down on the king sized bed that was very comfy, i turned on my side so i was facing luke watching him do the same "Is the baby monitor on?" I asked, he rolled over picking it up before setting it back down "Yup." he said popping the 'P' i smiled laying my head on his chest. "We made som beautiful boys." I smiled nodding in agreement "You know you didnt have to buy us a house." I whispered, he lifted my head up looking me in the eyes "I wanted us to start a life babe." I smiled leaning up pecking his lips "Goodnight babe." He mumbled wraping his arms around me, i grinned snuggling deeper into his chest "Goodnight lukey."

*Next Morning* *Lukes POV*

                I woke up to the sound of crying going through the baby monitor, i looked down making sure emily didnt wake up and was thankful she didnt so i got up carefully and turned the monitor down before walking up out of the room and down the hall so i can get to the stairs, i walked upstairs and into the the nursery sighing as i seen austin sleeping and then turned to jace seeing him awake and crying.

        I picked jace up putting a blue dummy in his mouth calming his cries into little whimpers, i sighed walking downstairs with jace and into the kitchen heating up a bottle for him. When the bottle was done i made sure it wasnt to hot and then lifted him back up setting the bottle between his lips watching his drink it gracefully, i smiled realizing he was only hungry. "What are you doing?" Emilys voice asked, i turned around still feeding Jace watching a smile work its way onto her face "He was hungry?" She asked, i nodded looking back down at him as i set the bottle down when it was half gone.

                While looking down at Jace he reached a hand up touching my face a bit, i smiled a bit watching him look at me. "I cant handle it." I heard emily whisper making me look up seeing tears in her eyes "Whats wrong babe?" I asked walking over to her "its to adorable seeing you with kids." She said smiling through the tears, i chuckled looking down at jace seeing him look between me and emily. "Well, i am that awe-" I was cut off by austin crying "Ill go get him." Emily said wiping her tears, i smiled kissing her forehead watching as she walked up the stairs.

        "Your moms beautiful ain't she?" I whispered looking at jace who giggled chewing on his fingers making me smile. I heard footsteps seeing emily walking with austin in her arms "We going to take them to the guys house today?" She asked grabbing jaces bottle that he stopped drinking and started feeding austin. "We could if you want to." I said she looked at me and jace raising an eyebrow "Did you burp him?" She asked, i shook my head before slowly and carefully moving jace up so i can burp him.

                "Oh thats just gross." I gagged cleaning the baby puke off my shoulder where jace puked, emily just giggled holding them "Im going to go get changed then we can take them down the road to the guys house." I mumbled ignoring her giggles "Alright, we walking there?" She asked stopping me, i thought about it before nodding "Okay, im going to get the stroller." She stated, i nodded jogging down the hallway into our room pulling off my shirt before pulling on a new one not bothering to get changed out of my sweat pants.

            "Okay, ready to go?" She asked putting them in the stroller buckling them in, i checked my pockets realizing i dont have my phone so i put my finger up telling her to wait and ran back inside looking for my phone. After 5 minutes of looking i found it in the couch cushion from last night watching a movie with emily. I walked back outside to emily smiling "Alright, now im ready."