Chapter 13

[A/N:] Michael and Luke on the side, D'Awww Muke c:

*Michaels POV*

Currently Luke and I are at a pharmacy to get some pills to control his anger finally, i turned to Luke raising my eye brows "What are you waiting for come on." I said stepping out of the car waiting for him.
When he finally stepped out of the car we walked into the pharmacy and straight to the counter "Hello, miss i was wondering where we can get pills for anger." I said nicely to the lady behind the counter who looked around her mid- 30's, gaining her attention, she gave a sweet smile before holding a finger up tell me to wait which i returned with a nod.

She came back with a clip board and a paper.... "I need to ask who and why you need them." She explained, i nodded before pointing to luke "He has very bad anger issues to the point where he has black outs and so far he put 2 guys in a coma because they messed with his girlfriend." I explained, when i was done she was wide eyed looking at Luke who blushed a bit. "Alright, i have the perfect medication for you son." She gave him a small smile before walking back to where the medicine is held, i turned my attention to luke who looked nervous "Whats wrong mate?" I asked furrowing my eye brows "I thought you wanted to do this?" I added, he looked at me "i do want this im just nervous that if they dont work..." He trailed off, i chuckled a bit "Trust me mate, they're going to work." Right after i said that the lady came back with 2 full pill bottles before handing them to Luke who looked at them furrowing his eye brows in confusing "What is the name of this?" He asked looking up at her, she gave him a small smile before looking at me saying "You're friend here doesn't have anger issues." I looked at her like she grew an extra head "What do you mean i dont have anger issues, did you not hear what i did?" Luke asked confused, the lady nodded before breathing in "You have a certain disorder called Intermittent Explosive Disorder also known as IED, its a behavioral disorder characterized by explosive outbursts of anger, often to the point of rage, that are disproportionate to the situation at hand The disorder itself is not easily characterized and often exhibits co-morbidity with other mood disorders, particularly bipolar disorders Individuals diagnosed with IED report their outbursts as being brief (lasting less than an hour), with a variety of bodily symptoms (sweating, stuttering, chest tightness, twitching, palpitations reported by a third of one sample. Aggressive acts are frequently reported accompanied by a sensation of relief and in some cases pleasure, but often followed by later remorse." When she finsihed i looked at Luke wide eyed and he had just about the same look as me.

"Is there anything else?" He asked, she put on a thinking face beofre nodding and we just waited for her to finish. "Some outburst involve Verbal aggression or even Physical aggression. Some individuals have reported affective changes prior to an outburst. Individuals diagnosed with IED report their outbursts as being brief (lasting less than an hour)" When she finished i let it sink in and mentally thanking god for letting us come here. "You have no idea how much help you just gave us so thank you very much, and here you go just a little tip." I handed her $100.00 before walking away but i could fainly here her yell out a thank you.

When we got into the car i turned to luke handing him my water, "How many does it say to take?" I asked watching as he pulled out the pills reading before saying "2 to every 6 hours or if im feeling angry just hand me one and drag me away from the group." I nodded telling him/demanding him to take 2 right now before we go back to everyone, speaking of them i need to call them and see how emily is and tell them about luke.

He popped 2 pills in his mouth before gulping down water, he looked over at me and noticed i was looking at him with a small smile "What?" He asked slowly, i shook my head starting the car "Nothing, just proud that you finally decided to get some help." I pulled out of the pharmacy, i pulled out my phone dialing Calums number putting him on speaking. 'RING' 'RING' 'RI-' He answered on the 3rd ring "Hello?" He asked panting?? "Umm, cal you alright there?" "Yeah, where the hell are you?! I've been looking around for the past 45 minutes to tell you that Em was fine just a little bump/scratch on the head." Luke sighed in relief, I smiled before breathing in "Listen im sorry but we went ot the pharmacy." I explained as i pulled into the parking lot, parking. "Why?" I could basically see his confused face, I didnt give him an exact answer but instead i said "You'll See." And hung up, i turned to luke after i killed the engine "Alright, tell me do you feel anger at all?" i asked, luke stopped for a moment before shaking him head. "What about if i did this?" I asked punching him in the shoulder as hard as i could. "Okay first OW! and second surprisingly no." I smiled widely before we jumped out of the car jogging into the doors.

"WE'RE BACK!!!" I shouted, i heard the sound of echoing footsteps and seen Calum, Ashton, Emily, and the 1D boys come into view.
"Before you guys go and yell at me watch this." I said smiling before turning to Luke probably confusing them, that was until i pulled my arm back punching Lukes other arm making him wince, everyone looked at us waiting for something AKA for luke to kill me. "OW! Stop doing that!!" I turned around and looked at them seeing them looking at us suspiciously, Emily stepped forward "What did you do to him?" She asked walking up to luke hugging him tightly.
"We went to the pharmacy and got him some pills for his disorder." I explained, Calum turned to me confused "Disorder?" He asked confused i nodded "Yeah turns out he has IED which is short for Intermittent Explosive Disorder." When i said that they all looked at me with wide eyes before shirfting their attention to Luke how was blushing a bit...

"Anyway, were all done so i want to go home and have a movie night what about you guys?" Niall said smiling, we all agreed and started walking to the van when i seen Luke sling Emily over his shoulder running around a bit making her squeal and laugh. "Tomorrow we have an interview so you guys are going to stay at the house alone alright?" Liam asked looking at us, we all looked at each other before smiling and nodding before climbing into the van. We told the driver to take us home, i turned to Liam "How longs the interview?" I asked furrowing my eyebrows making it look like an innocent question "Well the interview is at 7:00 pm and its an hour away, the interview is 30 minutes, then we have a meet & greet which last up to 2-3 hours so we might actually end up staying in the hotel while you guys stay back at the house." After he finished i nodded before turning my head looking out the window with a little smirk on my face, tomorrows going to be fun.