Chapter 25

*Calum's POV*

As emily walked out of the pool room i couldnt help but blush because she caught me,

something that none of the boys know and that i found out last year is that im... well, gay, i've been to scared to tell any of the boys because i dont want them leaving me like my parents did thats why i lived alone, michael asked me why i lived alone but i just told him that i wanted to try something different. My thoughts were soon broke by michael talking "So, you want to go and pack our things early?" He asked, i frowned a bit but nodded slinging my towel over my shoulder.

We got to the 2nd floor going to our rooms, as i entered my room i walked to the closet grabbed my suitcase packing most of my band T's, skinny jeans, and boxers.

When i was done packing i was tired so i set my suitcase in my closet again before walking over to my bed pulling the blanket back as i got in, i turned over on my side. Just as i was about to close my eyes my door opened, "Hey cal- ohh." i heard mikeys voice, i shut my eyes pretending to be asleep.

I heard footsteps walking closer making me grow nervous. "Goodnight Cal." Michael whispered, i felt the blanket being pulled closer to me, im thankful that its dark because im sure im blushing right now.

The footsteps started fading away and then i heard the door being closed telling me that he left, i let out a breath i didnt know i was holding before fading into the darkness.

*Lukes POV* *Next Morning*

I was woken up by the light streaming through the window, i groaned lightly before sitting up.

I tossed my legs over the side of the bed putting my face in my hands rubbing the sleep out of my face, i jumped a bit when i felt arms wrap around my waist but then i noticed it was emily. I craned my neck so i was looking at her "hey baby." I smiled leaning in pecking her lips, she smiled kissing back "Hiya babe." I grabbed her wrists putting them so she was holding on to my neck, i reached behind me grabbing her legs wrapping them around my waist before standing up "You hungry?" I asked walking to the door, i felt her adjust herself on my back before answering me "Yeah." I smiled opening the door walking out and down the stairs.

When we got into the kitchen i realized we were the only 2 awake. "Babe what time is it?" I asked putting her down, she pulled out her phone "Its 9 am." I sighed, "No wonder im so tired." I grumbled, emily came up behind me hugging my waist "Dont forget to take your medication." she whispered standing on her tippy toes kissing my cheek, i sighed nodding as i opened the freezer pulling out some waffles watching a smile grow on emilys face, i put them in the toaster before turning around grabbing emily by the waist pulling her closer to me, i leaned down kissing her cheek, forehead, nose, chin, and finally her lips "i love you." I whispered in her ear, i pulled back seeing her fighting a smile "I love you too Lukey." I smiled wrapping my arms around her pulling her into a hug, i reached over to the window sill grabbing my meds popping 2 in my mouth drinking some water, i heard the toaster popping up making me turn toward it.

I pulled the waffles out making emilys plate just the way she likes it before i took it over to the table setting it infront of her watching her smile widely but then frowned looking at me making me confused "What?" I asked, she looked over at the counter and then back at me "You're not eating?" She asked, i smiled shaking my head leaning down kissing her forehead "No, im not hungry." she nodded before digging into her waffles. "Im going to go see whos all actually up." I stated walking out of the kitchen and up the stairs.

As i walked up the stairs i began thinking of ideas for a song randomly and started hummging a random tune.

I walked infront of calums door opening it seeing he was awake on his laptop "Hey cal." I smiled, he moved his computer away a bit smiling at me shutting the computer sitting up.

"Whats up?" He asked, i shrugged "Just checking on whos all up and thinking of some new ideas for some songs." After i said that he smiled "I had an idea for a song." He said, i raised my eye brows walking over to his bed sitting down "Tell." I stated, he chuckled before telling me the name he came up with "Okay so i was thinking of the name 'The Only Reason'" I smiled widely nodding, but he frowned a bit confusing me "You see ive been sitting here thinking of the words and i didnt think of a rhythm..."He trailed off, i put on my thinking face "I was just humming a random tune coming up the stairs." i said, he looked at me "What did it sound like?" He asked, i started humming it again causing him to smile nodding.

The door opened and in came ashton and mikey "I heard humming." ashton said, we looked at mikey who smiled "I just followed ash." He said slinging an arm around his shoulder, i noticed that out of the corner of my eye calum was glaring at ashton but i just thought nothing of it and turned to michael and ashton "Yeah calum and i were just talking about a new song he wrote and i was telling him a tune i was humming and were going to use it and put some new parts in it." They nodded "LUUUUUKE!" I heard emily scream making me jump up and out of calums room, when i got down stairs and into the kitchen seeing emily on the counter hugging her knees "What happened? Are you okay? Are you hurt?" I rambled, i heard the boys run in with exrta footsteps telling me the 1D guys woke up probably from her scream, "Im fine, i just thought i saw a man outside the window...." She trailed off, i walked toward the door walking outside and toward that side of the house looking around carefully, when i seen no one i was about to turn around and go inside but stopped when i seen what looked like male boot prints from the size, i looked where they lead following them to the road until they disappeared....

I got back inside and into the kitchen "So?" Harry asked, i rolled my eyes "There were some foot prints but hes gone." I pulled emily into a hug kissing her head, she wrapped her arms around me "Did he do anything?" I asked quietly, i felt her nod making me pull back looking at her "What did he do?" I asked furrowing my eye brows, she looked down "H-He was like smirking at me and when i-i screamed for you he winked at me and i guess thats when he ran off." Even though im on the meds i still feel the anger building inside of me, emily reached he had up rubbing my cheek because im pretty sure im red from anger "babe calm down, i thought you took your meds?" She asked, i looked at her "i did, you watched me but i can feel my anger building up." I almost snapped but kept it under control, she nodded about to say something but was cut off by zayn "Umm, luke we have a work out room in the basement if you want to go use it...." he offered, i turned around looking at him before looking back at emily who nodded.

When i got into the basement i turned on the light seeing a room that looked like a gym and immediately walked over to the punching bag, i pulled my shirt off grabbing some gloves putting them on before i pulled my hand back and started punching at the punching bag.

*1 hour later*

I hunched over putting my hands on my knees breathing heavily dripping in sweat, i pulled the gloves off grabbing a towel wiping my face off as i leaned down grabbing my shirt slinging it on my right shoulder as i walked back up the stairs after turning the lights off.

When i got back upstairs i heard everyone in the living room so i walked in there seeing everyone sitting around watching tv.

"Better?" Michael asked, i nodded breathing heavily still "Atleast you got a good work out." Louis said, i chuckled nodding "yeah, emily loves my muscles dont you em?" I smirked over toward a blushing emily who glared at me but i just sent her a wink. "So, who all still needs to pack for tour?" Liam asked, Emily, Harry, Niall, Louis, ashton and I raised our hands "Well you guys can all do that real fast." He stated, i groaned "Dont groan luke, you and the boys are a big part of this tour too." I nodded grabbing emilys hand pulling her up walking toward the stairs along with the guys before turning to the boys "Hey we can work on that song in acouple hours when ash and i are done." I offered watching as they nodded, i turned back aroung dragging emily up the stairs and into the room.

*After Packing* (A/N: I really dont feel like writing them packing)

I tossed my last pair of boxers in the suitcase before i zipped it up putting in next the my dresser along with emilys, i sighed laying on the bed closing my eyes until i felt something hit my stomach "Uhhh.... Emily!" I groaned holding my stomach "Get up you're not going to sleep." She ordered, i opened my eyes looked at her as i raised my eye brows "Excuse me?" I asked, she blushed "I mean please dont go to sleep." I smirked getting out of bed hugging her "Im kidding babe." She giggled "i know, but it got you up." before skipping out of the room, my face dropped "Really?!" I yelled.