Chapter 20

*Michaels POV*

Its been 2 weeks since Emily left and lukes been cooped away in his room not talking to any of us, he hasnt went to school either and everytime i pass his room i hear the strumming of his guitar and and lightly singing. Now when the guys came back from the interview and found out what happened wasnt pretty, this is what happened.

*Flashback*

After the whole bathroom incident with luke i managed to get him up and downstairs with calum and ashton after they sent the others home.

"Hey, guys we- what the hell happened?" Our eyes widened turning to the door seeing liam and the others there looking around the house until they stopped on luke who had a bruise on his face from when i hit him and tear stained face, i turned to luke with a stern face. "Luke, you need to tell them." Luke head snapped to me with cold eyes "No, you tell them the beginning of the story Michael." I sighed nodding before turning back to them "Okay, when you guys left i decided to get everyone to let loose and i brought out some liqour-" I was cut off by Liam "Are you fucking kidding me!" He shouted, we all glared at him "If you would let me finish you will understand why emily isnt here." His face softened and he looked around along with the others before turning back to us with confused faces. "Anyway, we all got drunk besides emily and kira who is a friend of isaacs who was also over but anyway i didnt know luke got extra aggressive and more easily angered when drunk and he was absoluetly drunk and i guess emily did something to piss him off because he ended up slapping her a couple of times leaving a nasty bruise." I paused seeing them glaring at luke who was looking down with tears going down his face.

"Emily left with kira to stay there for a while, since im very over protective of emily i got out of hand and hit luke out of my own anger, then these 2." I paused motioning to calum and ashton "Came in wondering what was going on and i had luke tell them which lead to them yelling at him and i guess he got annoyed or frustrated and yelled back before running up to his room.." I trailed off, they looked at us one at a time until stopping at luke "What happened after?" Niall asked causing luke to look at me almost with pleading eyes but i just shook my head "Tell them luke." I said sternly, he sigh sadly before nodding "I-I was in my room getting angry with myself s-so i seen my meds and i started hearing this voice in the back of my head saying all these things like 'they make you weak' 'get rid of them' so i grabbed them a-and flushed them down the toilets.." he trailed off waiting, i looked up seeing liams face red with anger. "WHY ARE YOU SO MUCH TO HANDLE! First you put isaac in the fucking hospital for hurting emily and then you turn around and get drunk only to do the same!" He shouted, i heard a sob making me turn my attention to Luke whos cheeks with red and soaked with tears.

I wrapped my arm around him trying to calm him down, i looked at liam whos face softened up "J-Just go to your room luke." He whispered turning away from him, luke pulled back nodding before running up the stairs.

*Flashback Over* *Emilys POV*

My life for the past 2 weeks have been horrible, but kiras been helping me out alot through this which im very thankful for.

As i was thinking about what has happened throughout the 2 weeks my phone started ringing. "Hello?" I answered, i heard some light breathing on the other end "Emily." I heard michaels voice ring through "Yeah mikey?" "Its luke..." He trailed off and immediately horrbile thoughts were running through my head thinking he did something to himself or someone else "What is it? What happened?" I asked urgently "Calm down em, everythings fine its just he hasnt come out of the room for a while and he hasnt been going to school either." "So thats why i havent seen him, i thought he was avoiding me.." I trailed off. "Wait why are you calling me?" I asked confused, i heard him sigh before answering "I want to see if you can help us get him out..." He trailed off, i sucked in a breath thinking "I dont know..." I trailed off "Please em, you dont understand what happened to him when you left." i furrowed my eye brows together in confusion and curiosity "What happened?" I asked slowly, he let out a breath "Well, I-I punched him and he told calum and ashton what he did making them angry so he ran to his room and i guess he started hearing some voice telling him hes weak and that his pills make him weaker and that he should get rid of them so hes not weak for you. He ended up flushing all of his meds..." I gasped quietly not needing to hear anymore "Ill be right there." I stated hanging up before he could answer, i am not letting luke go back to his dark place, i ran into Kira having her drop me off at the house.