Chapter 52

*Lukes POV*

                As we got half way down the road i had emily get on my back while i pushed the boys "Do you want me to get down?" She asked as we walked up their driveway, i rolled my eyes shaking my head "You're fine babe." i said, she giggled resting her chin on my shoulder. When we got to the front door i had her get down as i walked to the front of the stroller seeing the boys awake looking around, i chuckled leaning down un-buckling them so i could lift them up carefully.

        "You got austin?" I asked, she nodded grabbing him out of the stroller craddling him in her arms "What time is it?" She asked, i shrugged putting jace in my right arm so i could grab my phone, i checked the time seeing its 11 am "Its only 11." She nodded grinning. I grabbed the door knob seeing that it was unlocked and walked in and down the tiny hallway before turning into the living room seeing louis and liam there "Hey guys." I smiled, they turned around smiling as they seen us with the boys "Oh my gosh they're so cute, i cant wait till they start walking and talking." Louis gushed making us laugh "I dont want them to start talking because then they're going to be begging for things." I stated looking down seeing Jace chewing on his fingers, i turn around seeing emily brushing noses with austin making him giggle. "If you ever get pregnant again, please have a girl." Louis said making my eyes widen "Umm, we're not having anymore anytime soon right babe?" I asked slowly looking at her, she shrugged "I want them to grow up a little because if we do ever have a girl i want them to watch over there little sister." I nodded agreeingly "I will raise them too." She smiled nodding.

                "Whats with the talking- oooh babies." Niall cut himself off suddenly more awake rushing over to us looking at Jace and Austin smiling widely "Whos all awake?" I asked looking at them, they shrugged "Go look." I shook my head "Im not walking in michael and calums room anymore." I stated, they chuckled nodding "Good choice." I heard michaels voice making me turn seeing him and calum walking in, i looked closely seeing love bites on calums neck making me gag.

"So what are you going doing here?" He asked, i shrugged "Just wanted to come visit." I said, "Awe, you missed us." I rolled my eyes "We were bored." emily said making me chuckle watching them gasp in fake hurt "Plus we wanted the boys to come see their uncles and grandpa." i said looking at liam seeing him smile.

        "Can we put on some cartoons for the boys?" Emily asked, i looked at liam raising my eyebrows " Sure." he said going to grab the remote but louis slapped his hand away from the remote causing liam to glare at him "What? Im watching fifa." Louis whined, i rolled my eyes handing jace to niall carefully before walking over to louis slapping him in the head making him frown grabbing his head giving me a chance to grab the remote making him glare at me which i just returned with a deadly glare, he rolled his eyes slouching against the couch pouting crossing his arms. "Heres some spongebob." I stated setting the remote on the table watching as emily sat down on the couch putting austin on her lap, i grabbed jace before sitting next to her with him on my lap as we watched the tv.

 *an hour later*

                I looked down after 2 episodes and seen that jace was asleep but austin was still wide awake, i turned toward liam whispering "Can i go up to your room and put jace up there so he can go to sleep?" He looked at me smiling lightly before nodding, i slowly got up making sure not to wake him and walked up the stairs and in to liams room. I walked over to the bed and laid him down carefully making sure to put pillows around him so he doesnt roll off the bed and get hurt, when i was done i walked out closing the door a bit leaving the door cracked so i can hear if he wakes up. When i got downstairs i sighed sitting next to emily laying my head on her shoulder "Im so tired." I mumbled, she giggled bouncing austin a bit who was giggling I smiled making funny faces making him giggle harder.