Chapter 35

*Emilys POV*

        The next morning i decided that since we are home for 3 weeks then i mine as well go to school and get some education in there, so when i woke up i got out of bed walking over to the closet pulling out a black knitted sweater, black leggings, black wedges, and my brown knitted beanie. When i was done getting changed i walked over to lukes side of the bed "Babe, come on wake up." I mumbled shaking him, he finally opened his eyes looking at me "Why are you dressed?" He asked in his morning voice while looking me over with squinted eyes "We're going to school." His eyes widened and he sat up faster then i ever have seen him get up before.. "No, we cant go to school im not letting anything happen to you or them." He stated pointing toward me and then my stomach.

                "Come on Luke, im going to be fine." I said, he sighed looking me in the eyes before getting out of bed walking over to the closet grabbing some random clothes and started getting changed so i went into the bathroom and brushed my hair and teeth, i put some deodorant. I heated up my curling iron and curled my hair, when i was done i walked back into the room not seeing luke there so i decided to go down stairs seeing a tired luke, calum, ashton, and a sleeping michael. "Come on guys we need to head to school." I laughed, they all groaned but started walking toward the door but not before luke took his meds and pushed the sleeping michael out of his chair making him wake up and be VERY grumpy.

*Skip Drive*

        When we arrived i seen everyone outside in their groups, when i spotted kira i basically jumped out of the car running over to her,

"KIRA!" I yelled tackling her in a hug but making sure not to hurt my stomach. "OH MY GOD, EMILY!" She yelled back gaining a lot of looks from students, i felt an arm wrap around my waist making me turn around seeing luke "Wheres the others?" I asked, she looked around and started pointing in random areas. "Alrighty." After i said that the bell rang making us all groan, i pulled kira in another hug and my stomach touched her making her gasp, she pulled back looking down and then back up at me with a straight face. "You have some explaining to do." She said sternly, i nodded biting my lip before turning around running to catch up with luke and the others.

                Luke and i entered our 1st class walking to the back of the class to our seats, i pulled out my notebook and pencil and started taking down the notes on the board when i felt lukes hand on my knee making me turn to him.

"Yeah babe?" I asked but he just stared at me for a second before leaning in kissing me. "What was that for?" I asked, he smiled "Just want you to know that i love you." I smiled leaning in giving him a long passionate kiss when we were broken apart by our teacher Mr.anderson's voice "Ms. Johnson, Mr. Hemmings do you need to leave?" i blushed widely hearing a few people laughing quietly, i shook my head "Then take these notes down." he said sternly, i nodded looking down and started taking the notes but heard luke laughing to himself.

 *Lunch*

        Finally lunch, we walked into the cafeteria grabbing some food before walking to our table. When we got there i seen michael, calum, ashton, and kira... oh god..

I set my food down and motioned kira to stand up "We'll be right back." I told luke, he looked at us and nodded slowly watching us walk out into the empty hallway. "Okay, so explain." She demanded, i sighed nodding "Alright, so 4 months ago we were on tour with the guys and we had to stay in a hotel and the first night we stayed luke and i decided to go down to the pool and we swam for a bit and then one thing lead to another, we had sex but we didnt use protection and im pregnant..." I trailed off looking at her face for a reaction, first she had a straight face then anger, shockness, and then a small smile.

                "Can i see?" She asked, i nodded lifting my shirt watching her smile grow.

She brought her hand up and settled it on my stomach "What are you having?" She asked looking up at me "Twins, 2 boys." She smiled "You got names?" I nodded "Austin Michael Hemmings and Jace Lee Hemmings." She smiled "Adorable, but lets get back in so you can eat." I nodded giggling as we walked back inside.

*After Lunch*

        When lunch was over i was so tired i just wanted to go to sleep, so i pulled luke through the hallway and too our lockers "I want to go home." I said, he looked at me confused "Why? Is someone messing with you?" He asked suddenly angry, i shook my head calming him down "Im just tired and my feet hurt." I frowned, he nodded wrapping an arm around my waist "Ill call liam to come get us." I nodded leaning against the lockers listening to the conversation.

*Lukes POV*

        I dialed liams number listening to it ring when he finally answered.

Luke Liam

Hello?

Hey, liam can you come get us?

Where are you guys?

Umm, school.

Okay, get everyone together im on my way meet me out front.

Alrighty.

        I hung up looking at emily who looked like she was about to fall asleep standing there.

"Come on babe we got to get the others." She groaned shaking her head "Just text them." I mentally slapped myself, why didnt i think of doing that. 'Meet Em and I out front Liams picking us up.' I hit send while walking toward the front door when a voice stopped us "Emily? Luke?" I turned around seeing Isaac standing there, i internally groaned because i really just want to get emily home. "Hi isaac, look i need-" I started talking but he cut me off "Is it true?" He asked slowly, i furrowed my eyebrows "Is what true?" I asked confused "Is it true shes pregnant luke?" He asked more stern, my eyes widened looking down at emily seeing her tired eyes wide "Kira." She whispered, she looked up at isaac sighing "Yes its true." Isaac sighed closing his eyes. "How far long?" He asked, "4 months" I answered, he nodded putting a small smile on walking toward us "Can i be an uncle?" He asked, i smiled realizing hes not judging us.

                "Yeah you can Isaac." I said chuckling "So what is she having?" He asked, "twins, 2 boys Austin Michael Hemmings and Jace Lee Hemmings" he smiled nodding "But hey we got to go, come over sometime and we'll talk." He nodded turning around walking to what im guessing is his class. Right as we turned around and started walking toward the exit i got a text, i pulled my phone out of my back pocket reading the text from calum 'Dude, where are you?'

        I didnt bother texting back and walked outside the front doors seeing the boys and liam there waiting, when michael noticed me and emily he pointed toward us making them all look.

"Sorry, isaac stopped us." i said, they nodded and started piling into the car.

*Skip drive*

        When we got home i helped emily out of the car since shes so tired, as we walked toward the stairs leading toward the 2nd floor she started slowing down so i just picked her up bridal style walking up the stairs and into our room.

        As we got into our room i set her down on the bed but making sure she doesnt go to sleep just yet because im not letting her sleep in that. "Em, wake up a little bit princess i want you to sit up for me." She slowly sat up, i walked over to my closet grabbing on over my shirts before walking back over to her "Lift your arms for me babe." She lifted her arms lazily making me chuckle a bit, i grabbed the hem of her shirt pulling it over her head and onto the floor i couldnt help but look at her boobs, dont blame me im a guy and im her boyfriend but they got a bit bigger... I snapped out of my trance and put my shirt on her which was pretty big on her and reached mid thigh. "Babe stand up please." She groaned before standing up i grabbed the hem of her leggings and pulled them down throwing them with her shirt and told her she can lay down. After she laid down i pulled my shirt off tossing it down and my pants so i was only in my boxers and got into bed with her, i wrapped my arms around her waist resting my hand on her baby bump feeling tiny kicks making me smile, i kissed her shoulder before whispering "G'night Emily love you." and then fell into a dreamless sleep.