Chapter 7

*Lukes POV*

I get to see Emily today, when i got told that i get to have visiting hours i couldnt help but smile to myself.

Right now though, im sitting on this freaking hard bench. "Hey kid you got visitors here." Officer Dave (The one who brougt me in) Said unlocking the cell door, i jumped off the bench sprinting over to the door anxious to see them and tell them whats going on.

When i got into the visiting room everyone was there, there was Emily, michael, calum, ashton, liam, harry, louis, zayn, and niall when i seen them i couldnt help but smile and hug them. When i got to emily i gave her a long hard hug along with a passionate kiss "I love you." I whispered against her lips she pecked my lips once more before whispering back "i love you too." "Okay, so this is whats happening the doctors believe that isaac will probably wake up in a week and when he does hes going to be charged with domestic violence which i found out for his age isnt much, only about a month." I stated (A/N: I dont actually know about all that just making it up.) "Okay, so why cant you come home?" Liam asked confused "Well, because as long as hes in the hospital im getting charged with attempted murder.." I trailed off, Liam turned to Officer Dave "Is there anyway he can come home?" He asked "Well, you can pay his bail..." "How much?" Harry asked "About 580,000 dollars." After he said that all eyes turned to me causing me to blush and look down. "Alright heres 600,000 keep the change." Liam handed him the money watching as Dave uncuffed me, i looked at liam wide eyed walking up to him pulling him into a hug. "Thank you so much." I whispered, he pulled back smiling he put his hand on my shoulder patting it "No problem kid." I turned and ran to my boys and emily, i pulled emily away from the group leaning into her ear whispering "Cant wait till we get home i miss everything about you especially your nice curves." I whispered in her ear rubbing my hands down her sides, i pulled back seeing her with wide eyes making me chuckle grabbing her hand as we all started walking out of the station.

*Back at the house*

"Alright, NO ONE come up by mine and emilys room we have..... to clean." I terribly lied, when i was about to turn around to head upstairs i seen mikey wink at me "USE PROTECTION!" He yelled making all the attention come to us, we both blush embarrassed so i just grabbed her hand running up the stairs ignoring everyone.

Once we got into our room i shut the door pushing emily against it "Someones a little eager." She teased i rolled my eyes before leaning in kissing her which soon turned into a heated make out session.

While we pulled back for air i whispered "Jump" she did as told allowing me to grab hold of her, i walked over to the bed lying her down softly before kissing along her neck. I found her sweet spot pretty fast "Uhh, babe are we going to do this or not." She groaned "Cant wait can you?" i smirked she shook her head before pulling her dress off leaving her in her bra and underwear, my eyes fell straight to her breast i grabbed one of the straps tugging a bit "This needs to come off." I demanded, she smirked before looking over my body "First take something off." I sighed pulling my shirt over my head feeling emilys hands rub down my abs "Off now." I demanded, she rolled her eyes un-doing her bra pulling it off slowly so i just grabbed it throwing it across the room before attacking her boobs, i heard her moan causing me to smirk. All of a sudden im under her "My turn." She smirked feeling her way down my chest to the button of my pants, she un-buttoned them and pulled the zipper down, she slowly started pulling them down so i hurried and pulled them down leaving me in my boxers.

"Alright my turn" I growled flipping her under me now me being me decided to tease her by grinding against her a bit, her hands flew to my shoulders gripping them when i stopped she looked up at me "I need you now." I smirked "As you wish." I pulled her underwear down along with my boxers grabbing a condom out of the side table drawer sliding it on, i lined myself up before thrusting in making emily almost scream out but i hurried and covered her mouth letting out a throaty chuckle, i pulled my hands back as she let her moans out "Faster." She panted, i nodded going faster watching her bite her lip before letting out a pretty loud moan "I-im going to-" I cut her off knowing what shes talking about "Me...too" I managed to get out "Count...of 3" I panted with a groan at the end she nodded "1...2...3...NOW!" we both let go riding out our highs. When we were done and caught our breath i stood up pulling on my basketball shorts walking to the door turning and seen emily sleeping i chuckled to myself walking back over to her pulling the blanket over her before leaning down kissing her forehead. I walked out of the room and down the stairs into the kitchen seeing Harry, Niall, Louis, Calum, and Ashton "Hey guys" I greeted grabbing a cup putting some water in it taking a drink "Have fun?" Louis asked making me choke a bit on the water "What?" I asked, they all chuckled "Mate, we all heard you guys." Calum laughed "At least i can get some Cal" I joked adding a wink he blushed looking down making me laugh. "But anyway louis to answer your question, yes i did have fun" I added with a wink shocking him, i walked out of the kitchen and into the living room seeing Michael, Liam, and Zayn. Right when i stepped out of the kitchen and into the livingroom they all looked at me.... "Dont say anything i already know." I said before they could say anything "Use protection like i said?" Mikey asked smirking, i rolled my eyes "Yes mikey." "Just making sure." i laughed which turned into a yawn "Awe is wittle wuke tired?" Mikey asked using a baby voice "Oh shut up mike now im going to sleep with MY girlfriend." I said emphisizing the 'my' he just waved it off so i turned around jogging up the stairs to mine and emilys room stepping in, i walked over to my side of the bed pulling the covers back, climbing in and pulled the covers over me.

Before i went to sleep i wrapped my arm around emilys waist pulling her into my chest kissing her shoulder whispering "I love you emily." Then i fell into the darkness of sleep.

<<A/N: This chapter was a bit awkward writing. A picture of Luke and Emilys relaionship in external link ...>>