Chapter 31

*Calums POV*

        I woke up to knocking on the door, i groaned sitting up looking over seeing michael asleep. 'of course.' I thought to myself as i got out of bed, the person knocked again causing me to glare at the door as i walked to it.

When i got ot the door grabbing the handle opening it seeing a tired zayn "Liam woke me up to wake you up to wake michael, emily, luke, and ashton up." i sighed but nodded shutting the door, i turned around walking over to michaels bed thinking of a way to wake him up.

                I smiled when i thought of something, i slowly stood up on the bed taking a deep breath praying he wont kill me when he wakes up...

"MIKEY! WAKEY WAKEY!" I yelled jumping up and down, he shot out of bed wide eyed making me fall from laughing so hard. "What the fuck Calum?!" He shouted glaring at me but i couldnt stop myself from laughing because his reaction is printed inside of my brain. "Y-Your face!" I laughed, he crossed his arms frowning. "Why'd you wake me up?" he asked, i finally stopped laughing "Because liam woke up zayn to wake me up to wake you and the others up while him and zayn wake up louis, harry, and niall." He nodded getting out of bed.

                "Well come on." He said motioning me to follow, i raised my eye brows "We're going in our pajamas?" I asked, he shrugged walking to the door causing me to scramble up to catch up.

"So whos first?" I asked looking at luke and emilys door then niall and ashtons, he basically answered when he started walking toward luke and emilys door. He brought his hand up banging on the door, after doing that twice a tired luke answered in his..... swimming trunks? "Umm you guys need to wake up and why are you wearing your swim trunks?" I said/asked, his eyes widened and looked down muttering "Shit" He motioned us in while walking back inside, we followed along closing the door.  "Woah, you guys must of had fun last night you both got some harsh love bites on you." Michael pointed out, luke just let out a nervous laugh looking at emily. "Wait did you guys have sex in the pool?" I asked, luke glared at me but nodded looking toward michael waiting for something... "So did you use protection?" Mikey asked jokingly making me chuckle because he asks that literally after everytime they have sex.

                        Luke laughed nervously, i furrowed my eyebrows looking at him but he wouldnt make eye contact with either of us.... My eyes widened when i put the pieces together "You didnt use protection?" i asked shocked, luke glared at me once again but then immediately turned to michael whos jaw was locked and eye eyes glaring at luke. "What if she gets pregnant luke?" He asked disappointed, luke looked down shrugging "You better keep an eye on her." Michael warned, lukes head snapped up glaring at him this time "You know damn well that i would never let anything happen to her, so what if shes pregnant that just gives me another reason to love her even more." he growled, i felt a small smile tug on my face because when he said that because i could see nothing but truth in his eyes, michael sighed "I know luke, its just shes like my little sister and im kind of shocked i guess." Luke nodded "I understand.." He trailed off, looking back at emily who stirred before opening her eyes.

        "If she shows signs ill tell you." Luke mumbled walking over to the bed sitting next to emily.

"Alright, we're going to wake up Ash." I said pulling michael out of the room walking to ashtons and nialls room.

*Emilys POV*

         I felt myself waking up to voices arguing, i was about to open my eyes when i heard calums voice.

"You didnt use protection?" I was confused until i remember last night "What if shes pregnant luke?" I heard michaels disappointed voice, when there was not response he spoke again "you better keep an eye on her." i waited for something and then i heard lukes hard voice "You know damn well i would never let anything happen to her, so what if shes pregnant that just gives me another reason to love her even more" I had to stop myself from smiling, "I know luke, its just shes like my sister and im kind of shocked i guess." michael sighed, "I understand..." I heard luke trail off, i took this time to stir and open my eyes "if she shows any signs ill tell you." I heard luke mumbled before walking over sitting next to me as they walked out going to wake ashton up.

                When i knew they were gone i turned to luke "You know i wont know if im pregnant for about a week." He looked at me nodding, "Im sorry emily." He sighed, i furrowed my eye brows "For what?" I asked, "For maybe getting you pregnant..." he trailed off, i gave him a hard stare "Luke, i dont care if im pregnant just means that you and i will share something that we will both love. I know you would never leave me." He smiled showing his dimples before pulling me on his lap "Im glad you know i would never leave you, because even if you are pregnant i plan on staying with you." I smiled pecking his lips, i pulled back realizing we're still in our swim suits "Um luke..." He raised his eye brows "Yeah?" "We're still in our swim suits." He looked down chuckling "Alright, lets go get changed and then we can meet up with the rest." I nodded walking over grabbing an outfit walking to the bathroom deciding to take a shower.

*After shower*

        I got out of the shower dryin off before slipping on my outfit i chose which consisted of Lukes Blink 182 sweat shirt, my black sweat pants, panda beanie, and my gray UGGS.

When i walked out of the bathroom i noticed luke was dress lazily too, wearing gray sweat pants, plain black shirt, and a purple beanie.. "Im ready." He nodded grabbing my hand intertwining our fingers walking out of the hotel room.