Chapter 43

*Lukes POV*

        Emily and I are now a couple blocks away from the hotel i think...
Its really packed here, i think we're in time square, i dont know "Oooh Can we go in there?" Emily suddenly asked smiling widely, i followed where she was pointing and seen it was an M&M store. "Really?" I chuckled, she pouted cutely nodding "Fine." I fake groaned, she smiled dragging me into the store.

                When we got inside emily grabbed the little bags you get to fill with M&M's and started filling it with multiple colors.
After about 10 minutes emilys was done and had 2 bags... "You done?" I asked, she smiled nodding making me chuckle as we walked up to the register. We put the little bags on the counter waiting for the man to scan them, when he was done he put them in a bigger bag so we can carry them "That will be $10.50" My eyes widened as i turned to emily who was smiling sheepishly, i rolled my eyes pulling out 11 dollars giving it to him telling him to keep the change and walked out with emily.
"Can we go back now?" I asked, she nodded as we started to walk but we stopped and looked around realizing we don't know where we are...

        "Call liam?" She asked, i nodded pulling out my phone dialing his number.

Luke/Liam

Yes luke?

Yeah, Em and i are a little lost... i trailed off waiting for an answer

I didnt even know you guys left.

Well we did now can you come get us?

I cant because ill get mobbed but ill send paul, where are you? After he asked i looked around

Well, we just left the M&M store.

Okay, thats in time square pauls on his way.

Alright, thanks bye. I hung up before he could answer and turned to emily who was looking at me with furrowed eye brows "What'd he say?" She asked "Pauls on his way, i dont know if hes walking but i dont think you can drive here so im sure he is." She nodded looking around a bit.

*15 minutes later*

        By now we're sitting against the M&M store still waiting until i heard a voice "Come on luke we need to get you 2 back to the hotel." I looked toward the voice seeing paul, i nodded standing up before turning around grabbing emilys hands helping her up. As we we're walking i looked around trying to remember so we dont get lost again, before i knew it we were standing infront of the hotel. "Alright, you 2 head up im going to go talk to paddy." I nodded wrapping my arm around emilys shoulder leading her into the lobby and to the elevator, when we were inside and the doors closed i hit the '16th' floor and waited for it to get there.

                "What are we going to do when we get back up there?" I asked looking toward emily who shrugged "I dont know about you but im going to sit on the couch in our suite, watch some Walking Dead and eat my M&M's." I stared at her with a straight face before speaking "Really? You dont want to come hang out with me and the others?" She shook her head rolling her eyes "Well then." I mumbled just as the doors opened letting me walk out, emily and i walked our seperate ways as she made her way to our room and i made my way to ashton and nialls room.

                        I knocked on the door waiting for an answer and after a couple minutes the door opened revealing Niall "Wheres Emily?" He asked letting me in "Shes having her pregnant mood swings so shes in the bitchy faze." I grumbled, he made an 'ahh' sound "Whats going on?" Ashton asked walking into the living room from the kitchen, "Emilys in one of her moods." Niall explained, "Thats a way to put it." I mumbled "Is everyone else is their rooms?" I asked, they nodded watching as i stood up walking out of the room.

                I decided not to go visit the others and go to mine and emilys room to maybe cuddle.
"Emily im back." I announced walking into our room, as i shut the door i heard...sobbing? I walked further into the room so i was in the living room and seen emily on the couch sobbing watching titanic while eating her M&M's i bought. "Oh, emily whats wrong?" I asked concerned as i walked over sitting next to her on the couch, she leaned into my chest letting me hold her "I-Its so s-sad." She sobbed, i smiled realizing shes talking about the movie "Babe, its just a movie." she pulled away so she was looking at me with her puffy red eyes "B-But she let go, she said she wouldnt let go Luke why would she let go?" She asked as her lip began to tremble with more tears gathering in her eyes, i wrapped my arms around her waist pulling her on my lap letting her snuggle into me. "Shh, babe its okay." i whispered in her ear "You wont let go right?" She asked, i stiffled a laugh as i shook my head kissing her temple "I would never let go of you." I whispered, she pulled away smiling making me return it.

                        I reached my hand up wiping her tears away with my thumb. "Im sorry about all my moods." She mumbled, i chuckled shaking my head "its alright babe, your pregnant." She nodded grinning before asking "how can you deal with all this so good?" She asked, i furrowed my eyebrows confused "Deal with what?" I asked "Like all these moods, the pregnancy, and the tour." I thought about it for a minute before shrugging "i dont know, i guess im just doing what i thinks right." She smiled leaning down kissing me "Well you're doing an amazing job." She whispered against my lips causing me to smile before giving her another kiss, she pulled back snuggling into my chest as we finished the rest of the movie together.