Chapter 6

*Lukes POV*

Im sitting in a holding cell right now bored out of my mind.

"Hello?" I call out, an officer walks up with an annoyed look on his face "What?" He sighed "Am i going to get a chance to tell you guys the whole story?" I asked annoyed "Yeah, be patient kid." Then he turned around walking away, i let out a frustrated groan turning around laying down on the bench, waiting.

     *20 minutes later*

God im so bored! "Alright kid come on." The officer who brung me in said unlocking the door "About fucking time." I spat, he just glared at me pulling me up off the bench and down a hall to this room. He swung open the door shoving me into a chair. "Alright, i want you to tell me everything that has happened since you started at that school, because based on what they tell me you havent started out very good." He stated, i looked up at him "Might want to sit down, it may take awhile." I glared, he nodded ignoring my glare sitting across from me.

        "Okay on mine and Emilys first day was fine until lunch, i was holding a spot for her in line while she went to the bathroom but she was taking to long so i walked out into the hallway thats when i seen Issac holding a terrified emily against the lockers so i yelled for him to stop, he started talking about how he was going to take her back to his place and fuck her so i punched him, he punched me, and i blacked out-" " what do you mean 'blacked out'" he interrupted confused "When i black out it means i get to a certain point of anger i dont have control of my actions." i explained "So when the second fight happened you blacked out?" He asked, i just nodded looking down "What happened next?" "Well i got suspended and blah blah blah, emily told me to start a band with my childhood friends so they moved in with us so now they go to school with us and i had them keep an eye on her making sure Issac doesnt get her for a third time." He furrowed his eye brows in confusion "Im sorry, third?" He asked "Yeah, since i wasnt there he took advantage of it and beat the shit out of my girlfriend." His eyes widened slightly "But since i was suspended for a week i thought i had time to cool down but then liam said he talked to the principal into letting me come back the next day, emily, my friends, and i knew what would happen we warned him!"I finished yelling the last part tearing up a bit, i folded my arms putting my head down letting out a quiet sob. "Listen kid, i believe you honestly the doctor said he should wake up within a week and once he wakes up hes going to be charged with domestic violence but right now you're being charged with attempted murder." "i know my charges its happened before." I muttered "Wait, what?" He asked shocked, i lifted my head looking at him "At the orphanage i seen this guy johnny punch emily in the face so i smashed his face into the wall a couple of times putting him into a coma for 2 weeks..." I trailed off "You got some serious anger issues kid." He mumbled "Tell me about it." I whispered sarcastically.

     *Michael's POV*

I cant believe i just seen my bestfriend/brother just get arrested... AGAIN! After the officer drove off i went back to his and emilys room seeing her crying into his pilow.

I sighed walking over to her sitting on the bed next to her "Listen, Em he'll be okay isaacs in a better state than johnny was." I muttered rubbing her back, she took a deep breathe looking up at me with her red swollen eyes "I know, im just scared for him..." She trailed off, i nodded understandingly opening my arms pulling her in as she sobbed. "Shh, i know Em im scared for him to." I whispered soothingly i felt her nod. I heard feet shuffling making me look at the door seeing Calum and Ashton hell i dont even think the 1D boys know about this yet besides Liam.... "Cal, tell Liam we need to tell the others." I instructed he nodded walking off i looked at ashton sighing. "Im sorry you had to deal with all this." I apologized, he shook his head walking toward me and a now sleeping emily i softly laid her down covering her up, standing up. "Dont apologize Mikey." He smiled, i smiled back "Guys, they're down stairs." Calum said walking in making us turn serious again, i took one last look at Emily before walking out and down the stairs.

        "Alright, something bad happened." I said sitting on the couch, all the guys looked at me confused besides liam who was looking down. "Luke got arrested..." I trailed off, once i said that the boys' eyes widened followed by their mouths dropping opened. "WHAT?!" They yelled in unison "Shut up Emilys sleeping!" I whispered/yelled making them shut up. "He put isaac in a coma so he has to stay with the police until he wakes up..." I trailed off, Harry was about to speak when my phone started ringing i furrowed my eye brows in confusion hitting the answer button. "Hello?" I heard breathing on the other end "Hey mikey." My eyes widened "LUKE!?" Everyones attention was on me now. "Yeah, listen im aloud visiting so if you guys want you can come down. And make sure you bring Em... I miss her." He whispered the last part "I know luke she misses you too." I said "Alright just get down here, because the faster you get here the fast im off this fucking hard bench." I couldnt help but laugh. "Its always the bench you complain about." I joked, all the guys were looking at me strangely "Alright, Mikey i got to go. Get down here!" After he said that the dial tone was heard so i hung up, i sighed looking at the boys who looked anxious "So what did he say?" Calum asked "Oh he has visiting hours now so he wants us to get down there because he wants off the bench." I chuckled, calum shook his head chuckling "Always the bench." "Anyway, im going to wake up emily." I was about to turn around but Louis voice stopped me. "Hey, why dont you just let her sleep." I turned around looking at him like hes crazy "Mate, sorry to say this but Emily and Luke would kill you if you did that." I said turning around walking back up the stairs.

        Once i got into their room emily was cuddled up with the blankets and pillows. "Em.." i whispered. No response. "Emily!" I said a bit louder. No response. "EMILY!" I shout cause her to jump out of bed breathing heavily. "Oh my god, Mikey im going to kill you!" She yelled calming her breathing "I dont think you'll kill me after i tell you this." I smiled "What?" She asked slowly "Luke has visiting hours so get dressed." She smiled so wide and jumped out of bed running to her closet after pushing me out of her room.... Well then.

        *Emilys POV*

    Oh my god i get to see him i was so happy.

I just got done getting dressed (Outfit in external link) I ran down the stairs with a smile on my face. I got to the bottom of the stairs seeing all the guys looking at me "What?" I asked uncomfortable, they snapped out of it "Nothing, lets go." Calum said opening the door lets just see how this goes.