Chapter 41

*2 days later* *Emilys POV*

        "Babe, can you hand me a bottle of water?" Luke asked, i nodded grabbing a bottle out of the fridge before passing it to him seeing him smiling at my hand making me confused until i looked down and seen the ring making me smile.
"Thanks princess." He said, i smiled nodding. Right now its about 11, luke and i are the only ones awake- or so we thought. "Morning." Niall grumbled walking to the fridge "Morning." Luke and i greeted in unison, i was about to take a bite of my toast when i was hit with a wave of nausea, i dropped my toast back on the plate running to the bathroom leaning over the toilet emptying my stomach, i heard footsteps running towards me but ignored them until i felt someone hold my hair back and rubbed my back soothingly. "Shh, babe you're okay." Lukes voice whispered in my ear.

                When i was done i flushed the toilet and stood up grabbing my toothbrush and tooth paste before brushing my teeth.
I rinsed my mouth out before turning around facing luke "You alright?" He asked quietly, i sighed nodding "I hate morning sickness." I mumbled, he chuckled wrapping an arm around my waist leading me back to the kitchen where a confused/worried niall stood "What happened?" He asked, i sighed sitting infront of my plate "Morning sickness" Luke said, niall made an 'oooh' noise.

                        I grabbed my toast and started eating finally able to keep it in my stomach.
"When you're done eating you want watch TV?" Luke asked, i nodded taking another bite. When i was done i put my plate in the sink walking with luke to the living room with niall following along. "What are we going to watch?" I asked, luke just shrugged pushing the power button watching as the tv turned on. "We're leaving here around midnight for the airport." Niall stated, i furrowed my eye brows about to ask why but luke beat me too it "Why?" "Because if we leave here at midnight and have a 7-8 hour flight to new york- our first stop- then it will be like 4-5 pm there." He explained, luke nodded in understatement "We'll go to sleep at like 7 pm so we can get some sleep in there then if emilys still tired then she can just sleep on the plane." Luke said, i smiled "Hey, do you guys have your own jet?" I asked, niall chuckled but nodded "Thank god!" I sighed happily, they both turned to me "What? I dont want to get stuck between 2 sweaty guys with annoying little kids kicking my seat over and over again along with babies crying all the time." They starred at me before laughing "Baby, you realize you're going to have to deal with 2 babies crying in 5 months?" Luke asked smiling, i rolled my eyes "Yes, i understand that but thats different." "How is that at all different?" Niall asked "Because they're my kids." I explained poorly.

                "Terrible excuse." He said, i rolled my eyes before changing the subject "I have to pee." I announced "Nice info babe." Luke joked, i smiled sarcastically "Im going to take a shower and pee." I said standing up "Okay enough with the information." Niall said, i giggled jogging up the stairs "Careful babe!" Luke called out i just ignored him walking into our room grabbing some exercise clothes deciding that i'll head down to the little gym for a bit, i turned around walking into the bathroom using the toilet, when i was done i flushed the toilet turning around starting up the shower.

*After Shower*

        When i was done i stepped out carefully so i dont slip, i grabbed my towel dying off before getting dressed into my outfit which was a black sports bra and some black spandex.
I looked in the mirror seeing my small baby bump, i smiled down at it before walking down stairs passing the living room "Woah, babe what are you doing?" Lukes voice asked, i peaked into the living room seeing everyone sitting there and now looking at me and my outfit "Im heading down to the gym." I explained, he looked at me for a minute like hes thinking before answering "Fine, im going to come with you i need to get back into shape anyway." I rolled my eyes but nodded watching him run upstairs and come back down 10 minutes later shirtless and in some basket ball shorts "You dont need to work out babe, you got some nice abs." I said, he winked at me chuckling "Whatever, i just want to work out so come on." He said walking down into the basement "okay, now im going to go on the treadmill." I said walking towards it, i heard luke mumble something but i did understand him so i let it go as i turned the treadmill on, i got on setting the mode to 6 so i was at a slow jogging pace.

*15 minutes later*

                After a bit i got off the treadmil and turned around seeing a sweaty luke punching the punching bag looking concentated "Babe." I said trying to get his attention, he didnt answer and kept punching "Luke." I said a little louder, he stopped punching and turned to me "What?" "Im going to go upstairs." I said, he nodded taking off the boxing gloves "You can stay down here." i said, he shook his head wiping the sweat off his face with the towel "Nah, im gonna get some water." i nodded laughing quietly.

                        When we got upstairs i turned the corner running into ashton who bumped me back into a wall a bit "Oh my god im so sorry Emily are you okay?" He asked concerned, luke walked around the corner seeing us and furrowed his eye brows before asking slowly "What happened?" ashton looked at me with worried eyes... "I-I might have ran into emily making her back into a wall..." Ashton trailed off slowly, i looked over at luke who had a blank face "Babe." I mumbled, he ignored me and continued to look at ashton "Luke, come on im fine and the boys are fine lets just go lay down im tired." He finally broke eye contact with ashton who sighed in relief probably because lukes not mad, well he probably is but not showing it which i guess is a good thing.

                I finally got luke to follow me upstairs and to our room "Are you sure you're okay?" He finally spoke, i sighed walking over to the bed where he was sitting, i stood between his legs putting both of my hands on the side of his face making him look at me "Trust me luke, im fine." I smiled, he pursed his lips before nodding "Alright how about this, why dont you and i take a nap for a few and then we got hang out in the theater room and watch a movie?" I asked, he gave me a soft smile nodding "Okay, im going to get changed into one of your shirts okay babe." i leaned down kissing him before turning around walking to his closet pulling out a band tee throwing it on over my sports bra, i changed from my spanex into some of his boxers before turning around finding him laying in bed under the blanket.

                        "Come on." He smiled pulling the blanket back allowing me to get in, when i was in he covered us with the blanket and leaned down pecking my forehead and rubbing my stomach.
                "Hopefully we dont sleep the whole day away because right now its only..." he paused grabbing his phone looking at the time "Noon." i shrugged getting more tired by the passing second, luke ran a hand through my hair making me snuggle into his touch "Go to sleep princess, love you." I managed to mumble out a "Love you too." before passing out.