Chapter 28

*Emilys POV*

Its been 2 hours since we got everything arranged on the bus and right now were all in the lounge area where michaels playing video games, ashtons watching him, and calums eating a sandwich while talking to luke.

"Babe." I poked luke, he turned toward me raising his eye brows "Yeah?" "Im bored." I whined a bit, he sighed looking around before grinning, he bent down and grabbed a.... controller? I looked at him confused as he handed me the controller "... What are you doing?" I asked grabbing it slowly from his grip.

"You're bored so you're going to play with michael." My face dropped, i set the controller down "When i said i was bored i was hoping you and i could do something but never mind." I started walking back to our bunk. "Emily wait." i heard luke mumble but i just ignored him lifting myself up on the bunk cuddling into the blanket, god i hate that im so emotional i mean its not my fault mother nature came early.

The curtain slid open letting the light stream in "Emily.." luke trailed off, i slowly turned around "Yeah.." I mumbled, he gave me a small smile before lifting himself up into the bunk scooting me over.

He leaned down pecking my forehead making me smile "Are you mad at me?" He asked quietly, i sighed lifting my head looking at him "No babe, im sorry i kind of snapped back there but mother nature called...." i trailed off, he furrowed his eye brows before widening his eye brows in understandment "Do you need anything?" He asked, i smiled shaking my head 'no' "You go hang out with the boys babe." I smiled, he looked at me for a second before asking "You sure?" I nodded with a smile, he looked at me for a second before sliding out of the bunk closing the curtain, once i knew he was gone i grabbed my phone plugging in my headphones scrolling through my music before settling on 'Life Of The Party' by Shawn Mendes.

When the song was over i was about to choose another song when the curtain opened showing michael, i pulled my ear bud out "Yes?" I asked slowly, he looked at my phone then back at me "Whatcha listening to?" He asked smiling, i furrowed my eye brows a bit "Um.. I was listening to shawn mendes but now im about to listen to SoMo." He nodded "What are you doing here?" I asked, he raised his eyebrows "Oh Luke wanted me to check on you and see if you were awake." I nodded turning back to my phone until i noticed he wasnt moving, i turned back to him letting out an annoyed breath "well Im clearly awake." I grumbled, "Oh right, bye bye em." I rolled my eyes as he walked back to the boys.

I put my head phones back in puting on 'Kings and Queens' by SoMo, while listening to it i decided to go to the kitchen. As i was walking to the kitchen i turned the music up all the way blocking out everything, i entered the kitchen dancing a bit.

I stopped dancing when i felt hands on my waist turning me around making me face a smiling luke, i blushed bright pink as i pulled my head phones out "Nice moves Princess." Luke joked making me blush harder.

Mikey walked into the kitchen smiling "hey, louis just called saying that we are about to be at the arena and that we better have gotten some sleep." luke turned around nodding toward him "well we did sleep pretty long." I said making them agree.

*at the arena*

As the bus parked behind the arena, we all walked out and we immediately heard all these screaming fans making me cover my ears wincing from the noise I think luke noticed because he wrapped his arm around me protectively.

The boys waved at some fans before we entered the arena meeting up with the guys. "Okay, you boys are going to do sound check while the guys an I go to hair and make up. Same fans got in early but only the ones on the floor and there shouldn't be many so just don't get distracted, Emily you can either stay back here with us or go stand in the front row." liam said, I thought about it for a minute before choosing the front row.

"Alright, on you go boys and remember just have fun." Luke and the others nodded with smiles before turning around walking toward the stage with me following along next to Luke. Luke, Michael and Calum grabbed their guitars and bass while Ashton grabbed his drum sticks and walked on stage, I leaned over to Luke while he was adjusting his guitar and gave him a kiss. "What was that for?" I smile lightly "Lets just say its for good luck." He smiled widely pecking my forehead lightly before walking stage with the boys, I hurried and went into front row noticing there were some fans but ignored them and watches as the boys started their sound check.