Chapter 22

*Lukes POV*

                I dont know why but today im kind of on edge probably the fact that i still havent taken the meds, after i gave mikey his keys i walked inside and up too mine and emilys room.

"Hey babe." I said seeing emily awake, she gave me a smile before giving me a kiss which i returned. "Hey, what do you want to do today?" She asked, i thought for a moment before smirking "Well i know what i want to do." I crawled so i was straddling her, she rolled her eyes pushing me off her "Dont be such a horny bastard today luke im not in the mood." I rolled my eyes sitting up "Get dressed were going out to eat." I stated bluntly before walking out of the bedroom.

*Emilys POV*

        I stared at the door before scoffing, i got out of bed walking to my closet pulling out a sweater that said 'LOVE', some denim skinny jeans, black sneaker wedges, and put on some lip gloss and eye shadow.

When i was done i hurried and brushed my teeth and hair before walking down stairs seeing luke, mikey, calum, and louis awake "Hey guys, luke im ready." he sighed turning around raising his eye brows while looking over my outfit "What are you wearing? Its summer." I scoffed "So maybe i dont feel like wearing shorts or a tank top." Mikey and Cal were looking at luke "Luke, did you take the meds?" Mikey asked, luke just shook his head leaning back on the couch "Im not going anywhere until you take them." I stated sitting on the opposite couch.

                Luke looked at me with disbelief "Why are you so stubborn." he said rudely as he stood up grabbing the meds as he filled a glass of water, after he took them he walked to the door walking to mikeys car that i guess hes letting him use. 

     I sighed going to walk to the front door but was stopped by a grip on my arm "Emily its not his fault, remember he hasnt actually used the medication in 2 weeks." Louis said making me nod "i know." I walked outside getting into the passenger seat with moody boy.

        He drove off leaving us in silence when i decided to break it "So..." I trailed off, he turned to me for a second before turning back to the road sighing "Look babe, im sorry i was being an asshole." he apologized, i gave him a light smile leaning over as far as the seat belt let me and pecked him on the cheek. "Its alright babe, not your fault." He smiled reaching one hand over resting it on my knee while the other was holding the steering wheel. We stopped at a red light before he turned to me with a smile "So where are we going?" I asked he just smirked turning back to the road driving now since its green light "Thats for me to know and you to find out princess." I rolled my eyes leaning against the window "you know i hate surprises." I grumbled, i heard him chuckle "You'll love this one." i rolled my eyes again, i decided i would close my eyes until we got there.

*Lukes POV*

        When i pulled up to the spot i turned to see emily asleep making me smile, i reached over stroking her hair softly before shaking her awake. "Baby, were here." she groaned snuggling into the door more, i sighed getting out of the car walking over to her side opening the door watching as she jolted awake before glaring at me but i just smiled innocently "What the hell luke." She growled grumpily, i leaned over her unbuckling her seat belt and gave her a peck on the lips "Im sorry babe but were here." I grabbed her hand helping her out of the car, when she was in front of me i put my hands over her eyes making her groan "Seriously?" "Yup." I said popping the 'p'.

                I guided her to the place that i found before pulling my hands away from her eyes watching her eyes flutter open and widening at the sight, she turned to me smiling "Beautiful isnt it?" I asked smiling out at the lake that had the moonlight shining on it, out of the corner of my eye i seen her nod. "Alright come on." I said pulling my shirt off, she turned to me with wide eyes again "W-What?" She stammered, i chuckled pulling my pants off "Night time swimming baby." I smirked walking to the end of the dock diving in. As i came up for air i didnt see emily so i became a little worried and looked around and my eyes landed on the 2nd pile of clothing telling me shes in the water, i looked around not seeing her making me confused until i felt something touch my back making me turn around seeing emily.... naked? My eyes widened "U-Um babe w-what are you doing?" I stuttered, she swam closer to me wrapping her legs around my waist and arms around my neck, she didnt even answer just pulled me close and kissed me.

        "Thought you werent in the mood?" I teased, she rolled her eyes leaning to my ear "i lied" she grinded herself down on me a bit, I felt my eyes darken from lust and i kept a firm grip on her as i walked out of the water bending down grabbing our clothes and basically running to the car making her giggle, i opened the back door laying her down tossing our clothes up front before leaning down kissing her roughly. I worked my way down her neck sucking and nipping at the skin a couple times leaving some marks, she grabbed my shoulders pulling me in the car shutting the door smirking at me.

                She sat up leaning against the car door pulling down my boxer as my dick slapped against my abdomen, she leaned forward while looking in my eyes leaving kitten licks on the tip making me nearly buck my hips.

She finally started putting her mouth around me, bobbing her head as i reached one hand tangling it in her hair pushing her down further. "Gosh babe." I groaned, i pulled her away causing her to pout until i laid her down lifting one of her legs over my shoulder, i lined myself up before slamming in her causing her to scream in shock/pleasure, i started thrusting full speed as i leaned down sucking harshly on her neck as she moaned in my ear she started whispering dirty things in my ear making me come closer to cumming. "Babe im... close." I grunted, she let out a moan as i sped up, she couldnt form words so she just nodded. I reached the hand that wasnt holding her hip and grabbed her boob giving it a squeeze as she came, i sped up and pulled out pumping myself until i came accidently getting some on the carpet.... When we came down from out highs i leaned against the other car door as emily crawled over to me cuddling me, "i love you." She panted, i smiled leaning down kissing her forehead "love you to em, but i think we should head back and um i think we need to tell mikey about the accident on the carpet..." i trailed off with a chuckle, she looked down laughing "Yeah." As she was crawling over the seats i slapped her ass making her turned around "Luuke." She whined getting dressed, i chuckled shrugging innocently before also getting dressed.

                When we were done getting dressed we started driving home "The car smells like sex." Emily said, i sniffed the air before laughing while rolling the windows down "My bad." she giggled shaking her head.

We finally got to the house and got out walking up the front stairs walking inside "Mikey!" I called out, he came walking in looking at us smirking "You too fucked." He stated, i smirked while emily blushed i pulled her into a kiss "Go upstairs ill be up after i tell mikey what happened." I said watching michaels face fall, emily nodded smirking at mikey before running upstairs "What happened?" He asked, i stiffled a laughing motioning him ot follow me outside and to his car.

I opened the back door allowing him to look, he bent inside before jolting back looking at me with a stern look "Why does my car smell li- You didnt." He growled, i pursed my lips looking toward the little stain his eyes followed mine before snapping his head toward me "YOU SERIOUSLY CAME ON MY CAR FLOOR!?" He shouted throwing his hands in the air, i wanted to laugh at his reaction but i would probably get killed for that "It was an accident...." I trailed off, he looked at me with hard eyes as he pointed a finger at me "You're cleaning this up until that stain is gone." My mouth dropped open but before i could argue louis came outside looking confused "Whats with the yelling?" He asked, mikey looked at me raising his eyebrows "Tell him luke." I looked at louis blushing "I-I might have fucked emily in mikeys car..." I trailed off, he had a straight face before bursting out laughing "O-Oh my god! Thats hilarious." He gave me a high five causing me to smirk at a shocked micheal "Are you serious?!" He yelled, i put my arm over his shoulder as we walked back in the house.

        When we were in the house i seen the rest of the boys in the living room as in Harry, Liam, Zayn, Niall, Calum, and Ashton "Why does mikey look mad?" Calum asked looking at me with raised eye brows, i put an innocent smile on "i didnt do anything." Mikeys head snapped toward me "Bullshit! You fucked emily in the backseat of my car!" He yelled, everyone looked at me and i just looked down blushing. "Mikey! You didnt need to tell everyone!" I pouted, he smirked at me shrugging.