Chapter 30

*Liams POV*

As the buses pulled up to the hotel the guys and i stepped out of our bus watching as the boys and emily walked out of theirs, before anyone could manage to see us we got into the hotel through the back, plus we had paul with us.

Once we got into the hotel lobby we had paul sign us in under a fake name, when he was done we went up to the 6th floor going to our rooms. "So how long are we staying here again?" Zayn asked when we walked into the room, i thought about it for a minute before answering "i think 3 days, im not sure we can ask paul tomorrow." He nodded flopping down on the bed, all of a sudden we heard "Ahh! Luke stop that tickles!" Zayn groaned looking at me "We have to have a room next to them?" I furrowed my eyebrows looking at him "Whats the problem?" i asked confused, he looked at me with disbelief.

"That 'Ahh luke stop that tickles' is going to turn into 'uhh luke dont stop.'" He said flatly, i threw my head back laughing.

I walked to my suitcase pulling out my head phones "I came prepared." He glared at me "Let me guess you didnt bring extra?" He asked, i chuckled grabbing my extra pair tossing them to him making him grin "Thanks Li." I shook my head as i put them on the side table because i dont think we need them. I laid down on my bed turning over looking at zayn who was in his bed looking through his twitter "Hey Z im gonna go to sleep early." He nodded muttering a 'night' without looking at me, i rolled my eyes turning over on my side and fell asleep.

*Lukes POV*

Once emily and i stepped into our room i grabbed her by the waist tossing her on the bed and started tickling her "Ahh! Luke stop that tickles!" She laughed trying to get out of my grip, i just chuckled and shook my head.

"Say 'Luke is the hottest boyfriend ever'!" She shook her head "Never!" I smirked "Guess i wont stop." I said tickling her faster making her laugh louder "Okay! L-Luke is the h-hottest boyfriend EVER!" i stopped tickling her and leaned down pecking her lips "I know im sexy." I said with a wink making her roll her eyes "Cocky much." She stated, i chuckled standing up "Luke we should go swimming!" She said wide eyed, i smiled at her "You want to go down to the pool at-" I paused looking at the clock before continuing "10 at night?" She shrugged "Why not its calming and relaxing." I laughed lightly and nodded "Alright get changed, im going to find my swimming trunks." I said giving her a kiss before turning around walking to my suitcase.

*After changing*

When i was done getting changed i sat on the bed waiting for emily.

"Emily, hurry u-" I stopped talking when emily walked out in a baby blue bikini and her hair in a messy bun, i stood up walking over to her pulling her into a hug "God you're beautiful." She snuggled into my chest hiding her blush "Come on we need to get to the pool." I said grabbing key card putting it in my pocket and then grabbed her hand dragging her to the door, i opened the door slowly and peaked out the door and down the hallway seeing if anyone was there, when i seen there wasnt i pulled emily out of the room shutting the door.

We walked down the hallway to the elevator pushing the down button waiting for the elevator to open.

"God dammit, why are they so slow." I grumbled tapping the button multiple times, i felt emily put her hand on mine pulling it away from the button "Babe, its fine." she giggled, i took a deep breath before letting it out slowly chuckling a bit realizing how impatient i am. "Sorry i just want to get into the hot tub." I ended with a fake pout making her giggle.

After 10 years the elevator finally opened, we walked in and i let emily push the L button since she insisted i let her.

When we got to the lobby i noticed there was a new guy at the counter and he was mabe 2 years older then us and i noticed he was looking at emily like she was a piece of meat causing me to wrap an arm around her waist as we walked toward the pool. When we got to the pool room i noticed that we were the only ones in there, i opened it walking in with emily over to the tables setting our stuff on there, i took the key card out of my pocket putting it on my towel.

"Alright, im going to the hot tub." I said walking over to the hot tub but was stopped by emilys hand on my wrist making me turn to her "Yeah?" I asked raising my eye brows "Come in the pool with me." She said pouting, i smiled lightly before sighing and grabbed her by the waisting slinging her on my shoulder running into the deep end. As we came to the top for air emily glared at me "Seriously?" She asked crossing her arms, i just shrugged innocently.

I swam over to the shallow end and sat on the stairs leaning against the side of the pool, i had my eyes half opened and i could see emily swimming my way and before i knew it she was standing in front of me with a smirk on her face...

"Em... Why are you smirking?" I asked slowly, she didnt answer but instead she sat on my lap so she was straddling me.

She leaned closer to my ear before whispering "You know we never had sex in the pool." My eyes widened as she pulled back, i felt my eyes darken from lust and before i knew it i pulled her into a kiss that soon got heated. "Em, you do realize i didnt bring a condom with me right?" I asked pulling back, she sighed looking me in the eyes "i dont care." She immediately started kissing me again which i returned, i slid my tongue across her bottom lip asking for an enterence but she decided to be a tease and not open causing me to groan, i took my hand leading it down to her bum giving it a squeeze making her gasp so i took this moment and slid my tongue into her mouth both of us moaning from the feeling.

I felt her start grinding on my making me groan lowly and grip her hips.

"You sure you want to do this here?" I asked pulling away from the kiss, she looked me in the eyes "Yes luke." I nodded standing up wrapping her legs around my waist as i walked a little deeper in the water, when i got to 5 ft. i pinned her against the side of the pool and started kissing down her neck sucking and nipping a bit leaving love bites listening to her soft moans.

I felt her hand reach down into my swim trunk and wrap her hand around me causing my hips to automatically buck forward making her giggle.

"Come on em." I whined, she laughed nodding as she pulled my trunks down and i pulled her bikini bottoms down, she wrapped her legs around my waist as i lined myself up before slowly pushing in making emilys breaht to come out sort puffs

"Hurry Luke." She whined, i chuckled looking up at her "I love you." i mumbled against her lips once i was fully in, she pecked my lips "I love you too but please move." I nodded and started thrusting slowly at first but sped up quickly making emily moan loudly, she leaned her head forward kissing/sucking my neck leaving love bites. "Luke im close." She whispered in my ear, i nodded as a sign that i am too.

Before i knew it we both came, i slowly pulled out of her grabbing my swimming trunks and her bottoms handing them to her as i put my trunks back on.

"Alright, time to go to bed." I said, she nodded slolwly walking up the pool stairs with me. We grabbed our towels and keycard before walking out of the pool room and back into the lobby, the guy must have heard us walk in because he looked up and looked at emily, his eyes widening and mouth dropped a bit im guessing he seen the love bites I smirked toward him as me and emily walked into the elevator pushing #6.

When we got to our floor we slowly walked to our room opening the door before we collapsed on the bed not caring that we we're in our swimming clothes we just wanted to sleep.

"G'night Princess, love you." I mumbled tiredly kissing her forehead. "Night Lukey love you too." She whispered, before i fell asleep all i could think about is that we didnt use protection and that scared me thinking of all the possibilities and mikey will be pissed when he finds out... shit.