Chapter 15

[A/N:] Yes the Teen Wolf cast is in this but theres no Wolfy stuff going on, i was thinking about it but i decided not to.

*Liams POV*

We decided to let the others sleep while we head to the interview since its about 10 am right now even though the interview dont start until 7 pm, we decided to get some other things done first.

"Do we have everything?" I asked the boys as we stood in the living room, they looked through everything before nodding. "Alright, lets get going." I stated before writing a note to the guys sticking it on the fridge, we turned to the door before walking out shutting the door quietly walking to the van driving out of the drive way.

*Michaels POV*

I opened my eyes slowly before sitting up stretching, letting out a long yawn.

Pulling the blanket off me, walking out of my room passing the others bedrooms and as i was passing Luke and Emilys bedroom i noticed their door open so i peeked in seeing luke awake just looking at emily smiling while stroking her hair, i smiled a bit before whispering "Luke, come downstairs with me and help me make breakfast for everyone." He turned and looked at me then back at emily before nodding and slowly un-wrapping her arms from him making sure not to wake her.

"So what should we make?" He asked walking down the stairs with me, i just shrugged not really knowing.

"Well, emily likes waffles." He said entering the kitchen, i followed close behind walking to the fridge seeing a note from the boys, it says. 'We left for some things before heading to the interview not wanting to wake you guys up, please dont burn the house down and dont trash the house. By the way make sure luke takes his meds.' I looked up at luke "Hey wheres your meds?" I asked, he looked up at me with a thinking face before his eyes widened, oh god. "Luke..." I trailed off "Um... i think the bathroom." I looked at him before saying "Well go check!" He nodded before turning around jogging up the stairs, i turned around and started making eggs and bacon "Hey mikey." I turned around smiling at ashton "Hey ash." "Whatcha makin?" He asked walking next to me, i turned back around moving the back around a bit "Just some eggs and bacon." He was about to answer but was cut off by Luke walking in. "So?" I asked, he nodded "Yeah, i took 2." I sighed in relief, i made us 3 plates of food before putting the rest in the microwave.

"What do you guys want to talk about?" Ashton asked taking a bite of his eggs, i shoved a piece of bacon in my mouth shrugging.

"Well, since we're back at the house for a little bit i plan on going to my little place." Luke said finishing his food, we nodded "Can we come?" i asked, he looked unsure "I dont know, i kind of want some alone time." I frowned nodding before standing up putting my plate in the sink. "Alright, me and ash can just hang out here for a bit." I said looking at ashton he nodded setting his plate in the sink, he nodded before turning around jogging up stairs.

"Wanna play some COD?" I asked, he smiled nodding walking next to me into the living room.

As we were setting up the game i heard luke coming down the stairs so i turned around just in time to see him carrying his guitar before walking out the door, i turned back to ashton who shrugged and turned the game on.

*Lukes POV*

I was in mine and emilys room quietly picking out clothes so i dont wake her up, but i clearly wasnt quiet enough because next thing i know im hearing emilys tired voice "Babe, what are you doing?" I turned around looking at her seeing her eyes still closed "Im just picking out clothes babe." "What time is it?" She asked, i pulled my phone out lighting it up "Its 10:50 in the morning Em, just go back to sleep." She nodded before turning back over on her stomach going to sleep, i chuckled turning back around pulling out a plain black t-shirt, skinny jeans, and gray vans.