Chapter 59

*Lukes POV*

             After we all talked we decided to have a family dinner which is why we are all sitting in the dining room right now.

"Can someone hand me the gravy?" Niall asked, harry went to go grab it "Harry, Harry give me some of your gravy." Louis said in a terrible teen girl voice, we all laughed while harry just rolled his eyes passing niall the gravy "Hey, why dont el and i take emily out to the mall or something?" Perrie asked, i shrugged looking over at emily who was smiling.

         "Sure but dont get into to much trouble." Liam joked, i rolled my eyes the same time perrie, el, and emily did "Well, we're going to head out..." Perrie trailed off before turning her head pecking zayn on the lips, emily pecked my lips standing up as eleanor kissed louis walking with them out of the kitchen.

*Emilys POV*

        We walked out of the kitchen and up the stairs so i could get changed. "Here wear this." Perrie said tossing me a red crop top and a black skirt, i looked over the outfit before walking to the bathroom stripping down getting dressed, i did my make up and hair before walking out of the bathroom slipping on some heels. "Bye guys!" We shouted in unison in return we got a few 'byes', as we got into the car we pulled out of the driveway and down the road toward the mall "So what are we getting today at the mall?" I asked as we parked not getting out of the car yet. I watched as perrie turned around smirking "you're getting a tattoo." My eyes widened and my mouth parted a bit "W-What, no!" I stuttered, she rolled her eyes giggling "Come on, pwease just one." She begged pouting her lips i sighed thinking about it before finally grumbling out a "Fine"

                She squealed loudly and jumped out of the car while eleanor and i climbed out of the car like normal people "So what do you think you're going to get?" El asked, i shrugged thinking "Probably just a quote on the back of my shoulder." She nodded smiling "What do you want it to say?" She asked, i thought for a minute before answering "Probably 'Never a victim, Always a fighter'" I looked at her seeing her smiling "Nice." She giggling, i rolled my eyes nodding as we entered the tattoo parlor "Hello how may i help you?" The man with ALOT of tattoos behind the counter asked, perrie pointed to me before speaking "Shes getting a tattoo." He looked at me nodding motioning me to follow him which i did but not before looking at perrie "You know lukes going to kill you right?" She rolled her eyes nudging me forward.

        When i got to the little cubicle he asked me where i wanted it and i told him the back of my shoulder so he told me to step into this little room that looked like a changing room and to take off my shirt to put on this cover up thing before walking out and back over to him. "Alright, what do you want?" He asked, i told him exactly what i told eleanor before he started.

*45 minutes later*

                "Aaaaand done." He said dragging out the 'A' i brought my hand up wiping my eyes because that shit hurt so i did cry just a bit.

"Want to see?" He asked, i nodded smiling as he handed me a mirror putting me in front of another mirror so i could see it "I love it!" I squealed turning around facing him "Thank you." I smiled skipping back to the 'changing' room and got my shirt back on. When i entered the lobby of the place eleanor and perrie jumped up seeing me and were smiling "lemme see!" Perrie squealed making grabby hands causing me to giggle, i moved my shirt slowly so i dont hurt my shoulder more and showed her the quote "Pretty writing." El cooed, i giggled shaking my head letting my shirt go "You are definitely louis girlfriend." I joked, she pouted sticking her tongue out only making me and perrie laugh "Alright lets head home." perrie said looking at her phone.

        We walked out of the parlor and to the car "So, are you going to show luke?" Perrie asked pulling into the driveway, i rolled my eyes at the stupid question "Mine as well, he will end up seeing it at some point especially if we are fuc-" I was cut of my eleanor "I dont want to know that." I giggled rolling my eyes "As nasty as that is to here you have a point." Perrie said shivering as we going out of the car walking into the front door "Hey guys." Zayn smiled, i noticed luke looking over my outfit smirking "Emily has something to show you." Perrie squealed earning a glare from me as everyones attention turned to me "Umm..." I trailed off "Well, what is it?" Luke asked, i sighed slowly pulling my shirt down a bit so they can see the tattoo, i heard a round of gasps so i let the shirt go and turned back around seeing them all looking at me shocked except luke who was....smiling "Why are you smiling?" I asked confused "Its cute." i smiled widely "Ha! You said he would be mad." Perrie mocked earning a confused glance from luke.

                "You thought i would be mad if you got a tattoo?" He asked slowly, i sheepishly shrugged with a small blush "Well...." i trailed off, he just chuckled deeply and shook his head pulling me onto his lap kissing the nape of my neck causing me to shiver "Luuuuke." I whined, all the others gave us that look that just said 'Really?' I smiled sheepishly leaning back into lukes chest "Sorry that we express our love differently" Luke said over dramatically making me giggle, louis rolled his eyes "Yeah, by seducing each other and fucking each other." He said sarcastically making luke and i look at each other smiling before luke said "Oh well"