Chapter 60

*Lukes POV* *A week later*

                I woke up before emily and walked out of our bedroom and into our kitchen taking my meds before looking through the cupboards realizing that we have barely anything to eat.

I wrote emily a note telling her that im running to the store for some grocery's before grabbing my keys walking out the front door getting into my car. When i arrived to the grocery store i parked turning off the engine and stepped out of the car making sure i grab my wallet.

*After shopping*

        I got about 4 bags full of food, right now im putting them in the car when all of a sudden im shoved against the car making me wince at the pain "What the he-" i was cut off with a punch in the face, i look up seeing those three guys from the parl 'shit' I thought to myself and before i knew it i was on the ground holding my stomach groaning in pain, i brought my arms up blocking the blows they were throwing at me "Not so big now are you?" One of them asked before sending a kick to face next thing i know i see nothing but darkness.

*Emilys POV*

                I rolled over in bed feeling the bed empty so i opened my eyes not seeing luke, i stood up walking out of the room and down the hallway checking the living room. Nope. I peaked into the kitchen. Nop- wait whats that? I walked into the kitchen seeing a note, i picked it up reading it. 'Hey em, i just ran to the grocery store since we done have anything to eat didnt want to wake you up gorgeous, love you! -Luke xx' I smiled setting the paper back down, i looked at the time seeing it was 2 pm. I walked out to the living room about to turn on the tv when tyler came in rubbing his eyes "Hey buddy." I smiled as he sat next to me cuddling into my side "Hi mommy" He yawned, i combed my fingers through his hair 'RING RING' I groaned grabbing my phone not bothering to check the ID.

        "Hello?" I asked "Hello, this is Cathy from Royal Perth Hospital are you Emily Johnson?" My eyebrows raised a bit in confusion "Yes i am." I said slowly, i heard her take a deep breathe "It appears that Luke Hemmings has been jumped and is currently here from his condition." I gasped dropping the phone startling tyler "Mommy....whats wrong?" He asked slowly, i felt tears well up in my eyes before i slowly grabbed the phone again "Hello? Are you there?" She asked concerned, i let out a shaky breathe "Yes, i-im here." "Hes aloud visitors so you may come down." I closed my eyes breathing in deeply "Ill be down there in about 15 mintues." i explained, she said an okay before hanging up.

                I looked down at tyler who was looking at me curiously before bringing his hand up and wiping my tears "Dont cry mommy, whats wrong?" He asked "Daddies hurt and is in the hospital." I whispered, he looked at me with big watery eyes "We're going to ask aunt perrie to watch the twins so we can go see daddy alright." He nodded blinking his tears away, i smiled leaning down kissing his forehead "You're such a strong boy." I whispered standing up walking to mine and lukes room hurrying and getting changed into this. When i was done i hurried and called perrie asking her to watch the twins, she or course said yes and came down to the house.

        "Where are you 2 going?" She asked confused "Lukes in the hospital." Her eyes widened a bit "Oh god, hurry and get down there i want to know how hes doing so text me when you get there." She said hugging me, i nodded about to walk out the door but she stopped me tossing me her keys "Hell of a lot better then a taxi" She said, i nodded mentally thanking her before grabbing tylers hand rushing to the car.

*At the hospital*

        After we parked i got out of the car making sure to hold tylers hand before walking into the lobby and up to the front desk "hello, im emily johnson here for luke hemmings." The lady looked up giving me a sad smile "Hes in room 441, he has a small concussion from when he was either hit or kicked in the face and some bruised ribs from being kicked." She said looking at me with sorrow filled eyes, i sighed blinking back the tears muttering a thank you before walking down the hall, i got into the elevator going up one floor.

                We finally got to the room and right now were standing in front of the door, i took a deep breath feeling a litle squeeze from tyler gripping my hand. I opened the door walking in gasping with i seen luke laying there sleeping with bruises all on his face and some on his arms "Oh lukey." I whispered walking to the side of his bed, i pulled out my phone taking a picture- awkward- I sent the picture to perrie getting a text immediately back 'Oh my god he looks terrible.' I rolled my eyes at the text about to put my phone away when there was a knock on the door.

        I walked over to the door while tyler stayed by luke and opened the door revealing liam, zayn, harry, niall, ashton, mikey, calum, and louis "How is he?" Mikey asked as they all walked in "I dont know, hes been asleep the whole time i've been here." I mumbled walking back over by tyler and luke sitting in the chair putting ty on my lap. "What did they say?" Liam asked looking at luke "They said that he has a small concussion and some bruised ribs..." I trailed off grabbing lukes hand rubbing my thumb over his knuckles, i brought his hand up to my mouth kissing them "I love you lukey, wake up."