Chapter 38

*Lukes POV*

My eyes widened when he told us that we only have 4 days left, "Wait, why is it cut short?" Emily asked confused, liam shrugged "Simon woke me up with a phone call telling me that plans changed." When he mentioned Simon i realized hes the only one that still doesnt know about emily being pregnant... "Um Liam..." I trailed off, he looked at me raising his eye brows I motioned to emilys stomach watching him look down confused and then back at me "What?" He asked, i rolled my eyes "Simon doesnt know about her being pregnant." I stated, his eyes widened "Shit." He cursed, my eyes widened making him look at me confused "you cussed." I said he rolled his eyes "Okay, call simon." Emily said, Liam nodded dialing simons number hitting call.

"Hello simon."...."Yeah, can you come over for a bit its important."...."Great."...."Good-bye." Liam hung up sliding his phone in his back pocket looking at us who were standing around him "Um, he said he'll be here-" He was cut off my a knock on the door, he looked at us smiling "Now." He walked to the door opening it, i grabbed emily putting her behind me so he doesnt see her stomach yet

"What did you guys want?" Simon asked, i moved out of the way of emily making him look our way "Simon...." I trailed off, he just raised his eye brows at me "Um-Uh." I stuttered, i heard emily sigh "Im pregnant." She stated bluntly, mine and simons head snapped to her, I have her a 'are you crazy' look "What?" He exclaimed "...Im pregnant." She repeated more hesitant, his eyes widened but i could faintly see a smile? appearing on his face "Hey that means im a grandpa." I seen liam and the other guys eyes widen as they looked at him "You're okay with that?" Niall asked shocked, simon turned to him then back to us

"Hey, i can tell he really loves her so i dont see her getting hurt." I smiled wrapping my arms around emily kissing her forehead "I do love her, i wouldnt do anything to hurt her." I heard emily giggle slightly "Whats so funny?" I asked, emily pulled away from the hug looking at me smirking before.... tears appeared in her eyes? i was so confused as i watched her run to simon 'crying' "B-But simon why w-would he love me i-if he cheated last n-night!?" She 'sobbed' everyones heads snapped my way making my eyes widen "WHAT?!" I shouted shocked, simon turned to me glaring "You get her pregnant and then cheat on her?" He growled, my eyes widened more and my mouth dropped open as i looked at emily who was secretly smirking at me.

"Shes lying!" I yelled pointing at her, he narrowed his eyes at me "Dont blame her." He snapped, i sighed flopping down on the couch putting my head in my hands giving up.

"Well im partly lying, he did cheat on me but he cheated on me with ashton." My head snapped up and i started blushing seeing everyone look at me except ashton who was also blushing deeply while looking anywhere else in the room but the others or me. "Wait...Luke cheated on emily with Ashton...." Zayn trailed off, all of a sudden perrie, eleanor, and emily started taking their phones out from their pockets "Yeah! We have pictures want to see?!" All the guys said 'Yes' even simon.

When they were done looking at the pictures they were laughing "We even have a video." My eyes widened "you have a video?!" I asked shocked, they nodded playing the video as i jumped up going behind them watching it as it showed ashton and i making out and then we ended up on the couch and thats where i gave him a hickey, Ashton was running his hands through my hair and we kept calling each other 'ashy' and 'lukey' when the video ended everyone including simon looked at ashton and i "Umm..." I trailed off not sure what to say.

"Well, change of subject you guys are not going back to school because emilys pregnant and the fact people will start knowing who you are.." simon explained, we looked at each other shrugging "Oh well I hated that school anyway." I stated the boys agreed with me and emily just giggled walking next to me "So, what are we going to do?" Michael asked, we all looked at each other "I dont know about you boys and girls but im going home." Simon said waving to us and walked out the front door.

I thought of what i wanted to do and decided to take emily out, i smiled to myself as i grabbed emily by the waist turning her around facing me "I want you to get dressed, you and i are going on a date." She smiled widely nodding about to walk away but turned back around "What do you want me to wear?" She asked, i thought about it and then answered "Dress." She nodded walking away but not before grabbing eleanor and perrie.

*Emilys POV*

When perrie, el, and i got upstairs i walked over to my closet only to be pulled back carefully by Eleanor "Oh no no, perrie and I are going to pick out your outfit." i slowly nodded sitting down, she squealed and ran over to my closet with Perrie going through my dresses before settling on my strapless poke a dot dress and black pumps, perrie did my make up where i now have red lip stick on, light brown eye shadow, mascara, and some eye liner.

I let Eleanor do my hair which is now in light waves, when they were done i slowly stood up walked over to the body length mirror smiling when i seen my reflection my mouth dropped "Oh my god thank you so much!" I squealed turning around hugging them, the pulled away patting my hair down "Okay, now go downstairs i think lukes waiting for you." Eleanor said, i nodded walking to the door.

*Lukes POV*

I was standing at the bottom of the stairs looking in the mirror fixing my bow tie when i heard the sound of heels, i took a deep breath before turning around looking up the stairs smiling at the sight of my beautiful girlfriend "You look gorgeous, as always." She blushed a bit "Thanks to Perrie and Eleanor." She whispered, i wrapped my arm around her waist pulling her to the front door and to harrys range rover which hes letting me borrow since michael doesnt trust me to use his car alone anymore... "Where are we going?" She aske when we started driving down the road.

I smiled taking one hand off the steering wheel grabbing her hand intertwining our hands. "Just a little dinner." She smiled nodding, after about 10 minutes we showed up at the resturaunt which is sort of fancy but i dont care i want to giving my pregnant girlfriend a great night before we go back on tour. I lead her into the front door walking through "How may i help you?" A lady asked smiling at us "Um, reservation for Luke hemmings." She looked down at the paper before nodding leading us to a table "Your waiter will be with you shortly." I nodded turning looking at emily who sat infront of me "i Love you." i said randomly, she looked up smiling "i Love you too." I smiled turning to my right seeing a waiter around our age walk over "Hello, would you like something to drink?" He asked looking at me, i nodded "i would like a mtn. dew and if you dont have that then a sprit." He nodded turning to emily "I would like a water." He nodded writing them down before walking away.

"Why did you take me on a date luke?" Emily asked, i furrowed my eyebrows "I brung you on a date because we havent been on one in a while, can i not bring my girlfriend out?" I asked raising an eyebrow, she just smiled lightly shaking her head looking down at the menu just as the waiter came back giving us our drinks "Do you know what you want to order?" He asked, i looked at emily who nodded i looked back at him nodding "Em, what do you want?" I asked "I would like the chicken tenders" She said politely, he nodded writing it down turning to me "I would like the same." he nodded turning around walking to the kitchen.

*10 minutes later*

Our food came and emily and i started eating.

"Thank you lukey." Emily thanked me, i was confused on why though so i took a drink swallowing the food in my mouth before speaking "Why babe?" She looked at me in disbelief "For everything, always being there, helping me through tough times, hell thank you for showing me what love is and what it feels like." I smiled lightly at her "I should be the one saying thank you, because you saved me so many times even without knowing it princess, one day you will become my queen i promise you that and i will be the shoulder for you to cry on when you are sad, i will be the one you hug when needing a cuddle, and i want you to be the one i go to sleep with at night with and wake up in the morning with, no one else just you." When i ended my sentence i heard people either 'awing' or clapping, i seen emily with tears in her eyes i got out of my chair slowly walking over to her pulling her out of her chair kneeling in front of her pulling a little ring out of my pocket.

"Now, its not engagment ring but it is a promise ring, a promise that one day you will be my queen, do you accept my promise ring?" I asked jokingly, she just nodded furiously making me chuckle as i slid the ring on her finger before getting up pulling her into a long passionate kiss, everyone started clapping loudly "I love you." I whispered pulling back away from her lips "I love you too." She gushed,

man the guys are going to wonder what the hell happened.