Chapter 40

[A/N] Malum!

*Lukes POV*

When i walked out of mine and emilys room i decided to just go and see if calum is because i still have a vivid picture of when we were at the club of him and mikey making out, i wasnt that drunk until ash and i got shots.

I got to his door bringing my hand up knocking until a dressed calum answered "What do you want?" He asked slowly, i ignored him and walked inside "Wont you come in." He said sarcastically while closing the door, i rolled my eyes sitting on the bed pulling him down next to me 'okay now or never' I thought to myself "Cal a-are you gay?" I asked hesitant, his eyes widened and his mouth dropped open "W-What? N-No." he lied, i raised an eyebrow at him suspiciously "Calum, you know i wont care if you are right? Hell ashton and i made out last night." He looked like he was having a war inside his head before he finally whispered "Yes im bi, i just dont want you guys to hate me." I got off the bed walking over so i was next to him, wrapping my arm around him "So thats why i seen you and mikey making out at the club?" I asked smirking when his head shot up looking at me wide eyed "Do you think he remembers?" He asked nervously, i shrugged because i really dont know if he remembers "i can go talk to him." I suggested.

"You would?" He asked quietly, i gave him a smile nodding "Thank you so much luke." I nodded walking out of his room and down to michaels, i opened his door walking in seeing he was sitting on his computer on his laptop, he must have heard me come in because he looked up at me with furrowed eyebrows. "What do you want?" he asked confused as he set his laptop to the side. "Um, do you remember anything at the club?" I asked slowly, he pursed his lips thinking before slowly nodding, I raised my eyebrows curiously "What do you remember?" I asked slowly he chuckled out "showing up." I let out a laugh while shaking my head before going a little serious "but really what do you remember?" I asked, he started thinking again before naming things "um.. we bought some drinks, you, ash, and cal were gone somewhere and I was hanging out with niall until he got wasted and started dancing with random people so i left him to get a beer and then i saw calum standing alone dancing.." he paused and had a slight blush on his cheeks "And..um.. i walked up to him and we started talking, one thing lead to another and we started kissing...." He trailed off, i was smirking as he looked up at me "What?" He whined shoving his face into his pillow "Its alright Mikey." I reassured him, he slowly looked up from the pillow with...tears in his eyes? "Whats wrong mikey?" I asked quietly, he shook his head blinking the tears away.

"Luke, I-I think i like calum but.." He paused, i furrowed my eye brows in confusion "But what?" I asked "B-But i cant be g-gay." He whispered, "What do you mean mikey?" I asked confused "M-My mom is christian, shes against gays." my eyes widened before i started talking "Look mikey, Cal likes you alot he got kicked out for being bi. Dont let your mom judge you back because of the gender you love, if she truly cares about you she will learn to live with it." When i was finished michael was smiling, wiping his tears "Thank you Luke." I chuckled shaking my head "Dont worry about it, now go talk to calum." I said, he nodded getting out of bed walking out of the room leaving me sitting here.

*Calums POV*

When luke left i was kind of nervous- okay really nervous, because what if he forgot and i pretty much have to pretend that moment never happened or what if he does remember and hates me. Oh god hes going to hate me, what if he thinks im disgusting, or what if i get kicked out of the band, or-. My thoughts were cut off by my door opening, i looked up thinking it was luke but i was surprised to see Michael there and my heart immediately dropped to my stomach "H-Hi Calum." He stuttered, is that a good sign like hes nervous? Whatever. "Hey Mikey." i mumbled patting the bed telling him to sit down, he slowly walked over sitting next to me.

"So what do you wa-" I was cut off by lips crashing to mine and my eyes widened when i realized they're michaels. When i finally snapped out of it i closed my eyes and started slowly kissing back feeling him smile against my lips, we slowly pulled away opening our eyes. "Why did you do that?" I whispered, he smiled softly before whispering "Because i love you."